• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

Years
  • Seen Jul 5, 2014
Hey, just wanted to say that this is an amazing game.

And I have a question, since the Cave of Wisdom seems to be broken, is the event in the Old Mansion with Zane the last story related thing in 3.1 or am I missing something?

Years
  • Seen Jan 8, 2012
first pokemon does not evolve

my first pokemon does not evolve. None of the three initials. Why is this happening? How do I fix this?

Years
Man, I just love how you can surf from NewBark Town to Cherrygrove ! I always thought it was a pity they didn't do that in regular GSC. Well done !

Years
  • Seen Mar 22, 2016
can someone tell me how to find the underground train thing because im completely lost in the undersea cavern

Zapperz

colour swapper!
Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2023
^ im sure to wake up snorlax you need the pokeflute or radio or smth aft lavender
thanks for this rom i love it.

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
Years
Is wooper fount below Violet City? I have been searching for hours and have only found Pidgey, Ekans, Pineco, Numel, and Zubat.

Years
I don't know if i missed it here, but what about evolution stones like leaf, thunder, fire, water, which i got after someone called me in GSC versions? Can I buy them in Celadon? I haven't completed game (I am somewhere around Goldenrod) so I ask only because I want to evolve my Exeggcute into Exeggutor in shortest possible time, so if someone of you know please tell me :-)

Years
Where could I find mareep? I need an electric type cause both team members are weak to water, also it could be another electric.

Is wooper fount below Violet City? I have been searching for hours and have only found Pidgey, Ekans, Pineco, Numel, and Zubat.

I'm playing the game right now, and I found a wooper in union cave. :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
Where could I find mareep? I need an electric type cause both team members are weak to water, also it could be another electric.

I'm playing the game right now, and I found a wooper in union cave. :)
Mareep wasn't available in crystal version, so I'm guessing it's not available in liquid crystal.

I don't know if i missed it here, but what about evolution stones like leaf, thunder, fire, water, which i got after someone called me in GSC versions? Can I buy them in Celadon? I haven't completed game (I am somewhere around Goldenrod) so I ask only because I want to evolve my Exeggcute into Exeggutor in shortest possible time, so if someone of you know please tell me :-)
The leaf stone is available after you add the girl that had 2 hoppips and a bulbasaur to your phone numbers. She will eventually call you about finding something useful;

Last edited:
Years

I've just found a leaf stone. Go to the Pokemon center at the entrance of Union Cave. Surf south, then you'll get to a new route that LaZ added. It's a very twisting path so it'd be difficult to explain, but there's a leaf stone hidden somewhere on that path :)

Years
I downloaded the live beta and a walkthrough of the beta 2.1; now I'm trying to catch Groudon and Kyogre, but I can't reach them; Groudon is inaccessible at the top of the rocks, near a ruby stone and Kyogre is not the appropriate place, "replaced" by a sapphire stone. I must do something with these stones to capture them or have something else to do, or is it a bug?

Back