• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Pokemon Odyssey: A New Beginning (T) [OOC +SU)

What would you like more of in this Roleplay?

• Fighting. More fighting!

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • Character interaction. Get to know each other more.

Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Deeper storyline: more drama, more comedy, more romance.

Votes: 17 33.3%
  • Side stories. A few adventures away from the main plot.

Votes: 12 23.5%
  • More flexible plot. Plot decided in part by the RPers.

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • The Roleplay is fine as is.

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 5.9%

• Total voters

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
@heretostay123 Yes, we will finish. We have a lot of dedicated players in this. Anyway, could you change your last post slightly. Penance is actually just a recent graduate from the academy before the takeover happened. He's pretty much a rookie. He's grown since then, but he wouldn't exactly be the celebrity everyone knows. He's just lucky to have survived the purge. If you could do that I would really appreciate it.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Hey here again. And yes, it is as Greiger said. I have every intention of finishing this Roleplay.

Also, as a somewhat unrelated side note, I wanted to let you guys know that the Wiki Page for the first Pokemon Odyssey is relatively complete and up. If you're interested in learning a bit about the backstory of Odyssey (as there are many tie-ins with the first one at many points in this current one), feel free to take a look. Most of the characters, as well as the entire story has been posted there. I will work on making a wiki page for the current Odyssey as well.

EDIT: SU REVIEWS

@Genevieve- Do you mind expanding a bit on your personality? I feel you could give your character a few more traits. It's a tad short at the moment. Also, your history has you in Liberty Town, although the story has far away moved from there. How about you place your character somewhere else close to the story, like hiding in a village near Albia, or in Albia itself?

@Lt. Col. Fantastic- Interesting character. It's a tad different, but I think we can make it work. Accepted.

Last edited:

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Sure I can do that :) I have a few ideas for some stuff to do with her personality, and I'll have her be in Albia, I'll change it.

Edit:

I added some stuff to my Sign Up :) just let me know if I need to do anything else to it.

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
SUs have been accepted. All Gold Tribe spots are now closed

EDIT: BTW, this was post number 666...Go figure.

Last edited:

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
alright :D I'm gonna read over the last page of the IC thread before I make my first post :)

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Why can't we get a new Silver Tribe Member. Seriously! It's like everyone wants to be a hero. Well someone's gotta play the villain in this game. Come on, someone join us!

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
No, its alright hereto. I'd prefer only one sign up per person for now.

Oh, and by the way, Zane is a Bisharp, not a Pawniard.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
I bunnied us all together. Sorry, lol. xD

And that's no problem. Actually, in case some of your are confused, here's a rundown on all of the Gold Tribe right there in the area:

Vigil- Bisharp- Supervegeta
Defender- Golduck- Greiger
The Swift-Scizor-heretostay123
TrueStriker-Gallade-Garet
Wildfire-Infernape-fortworth96
Healer-Blissey-~Genevieve~
Dryad-Lilligant-Saturated Hue
Calamity-Absol-NPC
Speculum-Ditto-NPC
Hoodhide-Scrafty-NPC
Guardia-Zangoose-NPC
Noctus (thief, not Gold Tribe)-Cacturne-NPC
Sword and Shield-Snorlax-NPC (currently not present, on battlefield)
Gallant-Sawk-NPC (currently not present, somewhere in Albia)

Claire*

Here's to the crazy ones.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
If you still need a silver tribe member, I would love to submit a SU. I'll try and have one by tomorrow.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
It's actually because we all radiate awesomeness every second we post Ray! Also, who wouldn't want to roleplay with God? :/

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 9, 2024
It's good that we keep this awesomeness secret, Greiger - or else we'll trigger jealousy! Right? Right?!

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Isaac is headed for New Orleans. I may loose power in the next 3 days. just felt I should give everyone a heads up. Wish me luck!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 9, 2024
Who is Isaac? Is he a killer or something? Ahahaha, I hope he doesn't blow you to bits.. xD

Well, good luck with it anyway.

Last edited:
Back