• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Veteran player back from the grave

Alyssandra

in Wonderland
Years
Hello!

I last played routinely when Pokemon X had just come out. University sure takes up a lot of time!

♀ Pokemon Breeder currently doing a run-through of Pokemon Ultra Sun with the following flawless team: Plusle, Minun, Skitty, Spinda, Mawile and Roselia. Going for an Alice in Wonderland run where the team members represent Tweedle Dee, Tweedle Dum, Cheshire Cat, the White Rabbit, the Mad Hatter and the pansies/roses, respectively.

Also looking to complete my DEX. Am missing 50 or so + some legendaries, but my main concern right now is acquiring what remains for standard Pokemon as to move my breeding operation from Gen VI to Gen VII, especially with Gen VIII around the corner. Need me some ++ shiny rates. (Though my first Spinarak in this run-through was a shiny one.) :P

I play in French for Masuda advantage + I'm franco/anglo bilingual. I will mostly be around the trade forum, honestly.

Nice to meet'cha.

Amy May

Banned
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Nov 13, 2021
Ahh well I'd be honored to be the old geezer to welcome you here. :P

Nice team/run idea btw!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Welcome aboard, Alyssandra! I defininetly love your name.

I also love the theme you got there for your Pokemon! Alice in Wonderland is a great movie, especially the Tim Burton version.

Have you checked out our Trade Corner section? I think you'll get your dex done in no time, no matter what game you play or what kind of dex you want to get completed. You can even start your own shop if you like, and trade with others. We have a great trading community here.

And I know how you feel, I returned to school recently and it's been a time eater. But I do make time to do what I love! I hope you enjoy your time here at PC, and let the staff know if you have any questions or concerns.

Years
♀ Pokemon Breeder currently doing a run-through of Pokemon Ultra Sun with the following flawless team: Plusle, Minun, Skitty, Spinda, Mawile and Roselia.

Oh man that's neat, good luck!! Sounds like a crazy fun run haha.

Welcome to PC, have a very lovely time here. <3

Back