• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: Stuck Notification

pkmin3033

I've had a stuck like (which doesn't even appear to be on the post itself) in my notifications for the last couple of weeks and it's starting to bug me. xD

etVcobw.png

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Online now
If you click that little x in its upper right corner and refresh the page it might go away. I think that's what I've done when I've had that happen to me before.

pkmin3033

If you click that little x in its upper right corner and refresh the page it might go away. I think that's what I've done when I've had that happen to me before.
I've tried that several times over the last couple of days and unfortunately it hasn't worked yet...

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 4, 2018
Could it have been the forum skin you were using?

I'm curious as to what caused it. Literally never had that issue.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today
Could it have been the forum skin you were using?

I'm curious as to what caused it. Literally never had that issue.

It's a random glitch with the notification system. Back when I was on dev team we basically turned it on its head trying to fix it but couldn't figure it out.

Back