• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Volt Yellow : Anime Version

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen today
Started playing and noticed the pidgeotto glitch. Is there an updated version out before I get to far in. Brilliant game

Happy New Year and thanks so much!

Thing is I have a version that has it fixed however I'm releasing it with the other things I have adjusted and added. I know though if you're far a long and see the 5 legendaries I added to the islands then yea might be annoying that they pop up when you walk away . I dont really want to say too much on the update just that there will be fun surprises.

Waiting for the next release of HMA for cosmetic things such as adding in the fly sprite I've created and badges in color.

If you don't care about those DM me. I just rather release all at once.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 9, 2022
You should contact the mods to get this thread moved to the ROM hacks section.
Edit: Might wanna swap out the rom for a patch since roms are no bueno over here.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 3, 2021
anybody have any ideas why I get a black screen after the tutorial screen

PokerusQuinn

Patching Hatcher
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 23, 2024
https://ibb.co/88TF8XG

Left house, went to grass, followed oak, got pikachu, battled gary, went to leave, weird bug happened as i stepped on that tile. Scientists and lady are moving but I'm stuck and the music plays but i cannot interact at all except for the L/R help

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 1, 2021
Just started.. well done on the hack!.. Random, but I'd figured that I ask.. where is mew located? Is there a special event or is it a roaming legendary?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 6, 2024
Seems like a pretty cool idea! It says the download link was removed though, was wondering when it will be back?

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen today
Hey everyone I know its been awhile (its funny that I'm now saying the same words that other rom hack creators would say when they disappeared for a bit) lol

I'll be updating images and links there's been updates to the game since than.

Now that I've learned a lot through trial and error in May I attend to launch a version starting completely from scratch which will allow me to add even more - since now I understand about bytes and space even more.

The game in current state is extremely playable only warnings are do not open the menu in Cinnabar and Viridian gyms. Some weird glitch where there is a second Ash will happen and you will need to leave the gym in order for it to go back normal. Also, once you beat Blaine either go with Bill to the islands or wait until you complete the game. Personally I would say go if you want to capture a legendary or two..

If you decline Bill when he ask he will not be in the pokecenter and you will have to wait til you finish the game.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 22, 2021
Hey everyone I know its been awhile (its funny that I'm now saying the same words that other rom hack creators would say when they disappeared or a bit) lol

I'll be updating images and links there's been updates to the game since than.

Now that I've learned a lot through trial and error in May I attend to launch a version starting completely from scratch which will allow me to add even more - since now I understand about bytes and space even more.

The game in current state is extremely playable only warnings are do not open the menu in Cinnabar and Viridian gyms. Some weird glitch where there is a second Ash will happen and you will need to leave the gym in order for it to go back normal. Also, once you beat Blaine either go with Bill to the islands or wait until you complete the game. Personally I would say go if you want to capture a legendary or two..

If you decline Bill when he ask he will not be in the pokecenter and you will have to wait til you finish the game.

Hi,

I have been playing this hack for the last couple of weeks and aside from a couple non-game breaking bugs it's been great. I'm however stuck on something that i hope you can help me with. So after defeating Blaine on Cinnabar island i declined Bill's offer to go to One Island because i wanted to finsh the main quest first. I have now defeated the Elite 4 and my rival. Credits rolled and i loaded back into my save spawning back at Pallet town. I flew to Cinnabar hoping to find Bill at the Pokécenter but alas he's nowhere to be found. When you write "complete the game" what exactly do you mean? If its relevant: I'm playing this on my android phone using retroarch.

Thanks in advance!

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen today
Hi,

I have been playing this hack for the last couple of weeks and aside from a couple non-game breaking bugs it's been great. I'm however stuck on something that i hope you can help me with. So after defeating Blaine on Cinnabar island i declined Bill's offer to go to One Island because i wanted to finsh the main quest first. I have now defeated the Elite 4 and my rival. Credits rolled and i loaded back into my save spawning back at Pallet town. I flew to Cinnabar hoping to find Bill at the Pokécenter but alas he's nowhere to be found. When you write "complete the game" what exactly do you mean? If its relevant: I'm playing this on my android phone using retroarch.

Thanks in advance!

Hey there,

So instead of Cinnabar Island go to Vermilion and go to the SS Anne to get to the islands. I should have said that, my apologies! Enjoy the islands there are 5 legendaries a part from Moltres

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen today
Just started.. well done on the hack!.. Random, but I'd figured that I ask.. where is mew located? Is there a special event or is it a roaming legendary?

Hey, Mew's in the berry forest roaming around (sprite event like Pidgeotto). You might have already found Mew. Sorry for the late reply!

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen today
https://ibb.co/88TF8XG

Left house, went to grass, followed oak, got pikachu, battled gary, went to leave, weird bug happened as i stepped on that tile. Scientists and lady are moving but I'm stuck and the music plays but i cannot interact at all except for the L/R help

Hey I hope you were able to pass that. I never experienced that glitch before and no one else has mentioned that on youtube.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen today
Seems like a pretty cool idea! It says the download link was removed though, was wondering when it will be back?

I think they removed it. No worries it was the first version anyways. If you msg me I can give you the latest version.

Cheers!

Back