• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Much Clearer Inserting music on your hack

Aljam

[i]Sweepin' ain't easy...[/i]
Years
Hm...Well...Thats another way of doing it...But my way Works for me and my friends...Whats the error message say???

EDIT: Yep...Works Fine...Your Theory also works fine...Archon...;)

picture.php

picture.php

nvm forgot the % after systemroot lol...

---------------------------------------------------------------------
I have to update that link. There appears to be a lot of other files to. after installing the files though, I hav a problem when it loads a rom, it crashes in sappy 12 , and when i assemble a rom in sappy 10, it says runtime error 13 type missmatch and then crashes. link will be updated right now.

EDIT: updated!

Last edited:

Aljam

Years
I hav a problem ,when it loads a rom, it crashes in sappy 12. when i assemble a rom in sappy 10, it says runtime error 13 type missmatch and then crashes.

Aljam

Years
u went 2 vista 2? ...lol. like i said b4 all of the files r in that zip. sappy 12 i heard doest work. sappy 10, probably uses different offsets because they have like &'s in em

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
Years
u went 2 vista 2? ...lol. like i said b4 all of the files r in that zip. sappy 12 i heard doest work. sappy 10, probably uses different offsets because they have like &'s in em
This may sound funny but i am now having a hard time getting sappy to work..because i just reformat my com...
the sappy did work before i reformat..what a bummer..:)

Aljam

Years
This may sound funny but i am now having a hard time getting sappy to work..because i just reformat my com...
the sappy did work before i reformat..what a bummer..:)
yep... a bummer... I hope you get it to work. i just stopped using sappy and got one of my friends to script. Next year im taking a programming course to learnVB. mabee i can ask some to help me make a tool for hacking. i want to make a tool similar to sappy but compatible with vista and make mid to gba built in. If I knew how to use vb, id do that. good luck ;)

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
Years
yep... a bummer... I hope you get it to work. i just stopped using sappy and got one of my friends to script. Next year im taking a programming course to learnVB. mabee i can ask some to help me make a tool for hacking. i want to make a tool similar to sappy but compatible with vista and make mid to gba built in. If I knew how to use vb, id do that. good luck ;)
hey that sounds cool...btw,i already manage to make sappy work...

tpravetz

... doesn't exist.
Years
I downloaded the "vbalCbEx6.ocx" file, but when I open Sappy it says "Run-time error '429':
ActiveX component can't create object"

and

"Run-time error '372':
Failed to load control 'vbalCboEx' from vbalCbEx6.ocx. Your version of vbalCbEx6.ocx may be outdated. Make sure you are using the version of the control that was provided with your application."

What should I do?

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
Years
I downloaded the "vbalCbEx6.ocx" file, but when I open Sappy it says "Run-time error '429':
ActiveX component can't create object"

and

"Run-time error '372':
Failed to load control 'vbalCboEx' from vbalCbEx6.ocx. Your version of vbalCbEx6.ocx may be outdated. Make sure you are using the version of the control that was provided with your application."

What should I do?
hmm...actually i get the same problem at first but then i download the sappy from another site{helmeted rodent}then just run it and voila.it works..XD

totodile493

Person
Years
  • Seen Jan 22, 2021
fileden [DOT-COM] [SLASH] files [SLASH] 2012 [SLASH] 11[SLASH] 27 [SLASH] 3370919 [SLASH] sappyerror [DOT] png

It's definitely not a free space issue because there are fukke-tonnes of free space ahead of that.

Years
  • Seen Jan 30, 2016
I got the vbalCbEx6.ocx error you mentioned when trying to open Sappy. The link for the file you said to download didn't work. "The file link that you requested is not valid." Help?

Btw, I'm totally new to hacking. So far I've learned YAPE and failed miserably at editing Pokemon sprites. I'm trying to learn some basic skills so I can try to put a team together for a hack idea I have. I've got a fairly detailed outline of the game, but not enough skills to feel comfortable trying to put a team together yet. But I could see music being my thing.

Back