• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Foreshadows of Hoenn [M][OOC]

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Welp. The part of my SU that goes here is done.

I hope to have the history to you by the weeks end. (Emphasis on hope)

Hey EK! Awaiting orders.

Your order is finish your history

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
(I'll finish it... I'm also really busy with... other things. <-- This is OOC btw)

Roger! I'm Oscar Mike!

Arsenic

Years
Holy buck it is! You got to be chiten me! I'm gonna get on my history tomorrow

StinkomanFan

The Thing with Questionable Taste
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 3, 2015
I say we do a long, drawn-out shot describing the locations of the RP, describing the weather, landmarks and notable features of such, creating a contrast in the three warring party's lifestyles.

Arsenic

Years
That IC is very un-updated. It doesn't have a lot of people listed as accepted or reserved characters.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
It's been up for a while, just I think DI is planning stuff still, so I'm waiting for his go

And if we're doing quotes again, I got one for now,

" See these boots? They are custom made to fit up the A**es of incompetent soldiers."

Last edited:

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
I heard you guys needed some a-holes over here. If the human spots aren't all taken up, I'll reserve one ASAP.

And for god's sakes, his name isn't DeepImpact, it's Samantha.

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
Alrighty, I fleshed out Turnip's personality a little bit, if anyone wants to see. It's on page 1 :)
Hello EK, nice to meet you. Reporting for whatever things in the thing with the things. Vagueness. Anyhow, maybe I should invest in some kind of rear plating...

Aha, so pretty much any weapon is available, then. FN Ballista here I come? Eh, something. Probably won't end up being a main weapon anyhow.

I heard you guys needed some a-holes over here. If the human spots aren't all taken up, I'll reserve one ASAP.

Actually we've got a decent amount of humans building up now... it sure wouldn't hurt to have another one though, they definitely aren't all taken up.

Last edited:

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Heh, I think it would hurt to have another one in this case, bro. Nice turnip, by the way. I have an onion.

Arsenic

Years
I would just like to say that my SU is completely done now. END OF THE ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

Hope it gets passed. Also hope this starts soon.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Well, I meant it would hurt because...you know, I'm a badass...never mind. I'll probably start on my SU tomorrow. I was actually in the original War even though I joined pretty late.

Thanks. The penguin ate the onion, that's why he's wearing glasses. To hide his tears. I still have an asparagus, though.

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
I would like to join this... as a human since I was in the other two but my time is very limited these days so I might not be able to post as much as I did when I was on this site a while back...

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Arsenic

Years
I see I got some merc competition...

Nice to see you again, stingray. Maybe I can spot for you sometime...

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Ah, umm, it seems stupid saying this right after reserving, but it appears something has come up in real life which will cause me to be on much less often. Sorry, I'm gonna drop my reservation since I won't be on enough to keep up.

Back