• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] RéBURST ~RéBOOT~ [M] [IC]

Songbird

Tonight, the marigolds bloom for her.
Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
Imoen

A valiant effort, it was, but all for naught. Stunfisk was doomed, possibly to be rendered a bludgeon much like the poor, pathetic Magikarp that had defeated it.

Regardless, Stunfisk accepted its fate with quiet dignity (in which it resolved to cry itself to sleep). Upon the third roll of the Pokéball containing it, in spite of all its fight, Stunfisk went to rest.​

Stunfisk was caught!
618.gif

Lv.5
[STATIC]
Mud Slap | Mud Sport | Bide

Stunfisk forgot Thundershock...

Imoen leveled up! Her strength and swing speed increased by 3!

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years

Professaur

You're ♪ Sitting in the fountain, loving in the sunlight, having a wonderful time ♫ as your lips taste the warm taste of an extra-large latte with a double shot. Eyes closed as you imagine the different components of your drink. Chocolate, hazelnut, and the sweat of all those workers that aren't paid enough for their job.

Your name is Florence Tularosa. You are a professor with a major grade in Pokémon Habitats. You are an avid field researcher. And you, like everyone else in this planet called Earth, have a variety of interests. You love chocolate, and would certainly trade you assistant for a bar of it anytime, anywhere. Her name is Dalia, by the way, and she's a very special person with equally special communication skills.

"Hey Professaur. Gwen are thy odar Traineers gonncom?"

"Wish I had an answer for that, Dalia." You sigh, these Trainers are slower than a Psyduck in a Slowpoke's body. You hate people who are sloiw. But, as a goody-two shoes Professor, the only thing you can do is smile at life and hope for the best.

"Remembar Professaur. Itz illeygal to lick dorknoobs in enothar plannets!"

Keep smiling. Whatever you're thinking of doing to Dalia's neck with your hands, don't. Just smile. You're pretty sure that the next Trainers will make the day much better. Sip, sippety sip.

"Hi! I'm Noelani! You... called for someone like me here, right? Ooh... COFFEE."

You sigh again. It's gonna be better. You hope, at least, "Just take that box and go..." You say as you point at Dali, who is now holding the two remaining boxes of supplies, "Nice to meet you, finish the Pokédex, bla, bla, bla. Now go." You end with a rude remark as you return to your hot steamy lips on coffee action. This last Trainer is gonna get it. He's gonna be yelled like an american giving a tip in Japan. No one makes you wait for so long without paying for it...

Miff

You stop being the Professor and go back to being the narrator. Yet you fail, because no one can be the narrator, except for the narrator himself. Cause that makes sense. And instead the narrator directs your sight to our lovely pair of dudes whose shipping is named like a cat: Miff.

As it turns out, Jeff and Mikoto faced danger in the shape of a pair of Rattata borthers. Said pair may or may not be super, depending on each reader's point of view on this. The Rattata brothers were plotting against them. They stood in their path of justice. Their plan was brilliant and adequately made to dispose of the nuisances/lovers that stood in front of them. First, they'd invent time-travel. Then, they'd kill them. Simple. Now all they need is a time machine and-- Their train of thought is interrupted by an imminent burst of flames that caught them off guard. Apparently Romanov over here went all "FUZ-RO-DAH" on these poor guys after finger dancing for a few minutes. Exhausted, they lay on their sides, fainted, as they hope that those terrorists don't get their hands on poor, dear, sweet, precious Princess Pecha.

And from the distance, hidden amongst the trees, barely noticeable aside from the fluttering of some bushes, a Rattata of shining fur of Pink, and a necklace of a Pecha berry hanging from her neck, is seen dashing across the Reserve. Challenging the Reserve, awe we humans? Well, little do you know, the Reserve still houses another surprise. This brotherhood is soon to send it's strongest card, and you better be prepared for that.

picture.php

don't mind this shining background. bottom line is: pink Rattata zomg!
Romanov grew to Level 7!
Kirara grew to level 7!
Miff earned 20 fangirls!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Imoen
~

"Doo doo doo doo doo doo doo dum, six winds blow as ooooooone, they will turn the tide..." Imoen sung to herself after washing her face off in the waters of the lake, strolling along the sandy beach with a grand smile across her face; this hotel was great! Granted, getting beaten up hadn't been, but those are only minor details, and she'd mastered not only a new move, but the subservience of a new fish to channel her...something into. She preferred not to think of that side of her, really, but it was calm for the moment, and that was all that mattered. And, judging by the look she'd had from on top of the mountain, the end was in sight!

"Tell them I stood and never kneeled..." The plain girl bopped her head from side to side with the song that pounded into her skull thanks to the ear-clutching headphones attached to her head. She stuck her hand into her pants and retrieved the Pokeball that held the catch of the day and rolled it around in her palm, a smile gracing her freckled face as she wondered what to name the fishy thing; the glowing lights around the rim of the Pokeball revealed all the details she needed to think of a name for the brave warrioress that lurked within the spherical prison. Something glorious.

Imoen spent a good few moments thinking about the name of the Stunfisk, biting her lip a few times and staring into space for another few moments, until her feet found the exit and the perfect name came to her head, one that would last through the ages as her companion and the companion of the other Imoen. With her an Ni, it would make an excellent companion for her travels, and, hopefully, a useful one. She wouldn't have chosen it in her rage, otherwise. She ran her finger over the button, placed a kiss on its top, held the Pokeball up to the heavens of the Reserve, and began to belt out the tune in her mind.

Under threat of punting, the full lyrics can not be printed, but the naming must be. "We wiill be, Imoen and Flunschlick!" After the announcement, Imoen felt a bit silly, so she put away the Pokeball and sat down by the exist to the reserve, listening silently to her music.​

YellowGardevoir

"Intend to? I already have."
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2015
Nami Tange's and Mia Farrow's Super Joint Post! Part One

Nami smiled, glad that the girl had woken. "I found you lying on the ground," she explained. "Sorry for the kick, that was Torchic." She pointed to the little bird, who was standing with a triumphant expression on his face.

Mia blankly stared at the girl, slowly picking herself up off of the ground. She wasn't sure if she should speak or not, but Nami appeared to be nice. "Does he always kick that hard?" She asked, wondering how she had ended up on the floor.

Nami glanced at Torchic. "Actually, I have no idea," she responded. "That's the first time I've ever seen him use that attack. I'm Nami, by the way," she added, holding out her hand. "I guess I should introduce myself as well. My name's Mia, Mia Farrow." She said, shaking Nami's hand with a generous amount of gunk.

"Is there a reason you were lying on the ground?" Nami asked, wiping the gunk that was now covering her hand on her pants. "And why you're covered in slime?"

Mia only vaguely remembered what had happened. "Well... I uh, think I tripped and fell into something... Or did something fall on me? Maybe it was both. I think there was a plant involved..."

Nami was unsure what to make of this response. "I see... I think," she said. "Do you think you can walk around, or should I go get help?" Then, looking around, she realized that she had no idea which way was help. The path had had several turns and branching paths, and she wasn't altogether sure which way she would have to go if Mia needed medical help.

"Don't worry, I'm fine. I just need to get out of this forest, its... unsettling to say the least." Mia said, trying to figure out which way was the exit.

"Yah, I agree," Nami replied. "Well, I guess we should just keep following the path, since going back is a pretty long way..." She glanced ahead, further down the path. It seemed that the trees got thinner further on, though that could just have been an illusion.

Walking further down the path, she turned to face Mia. "Well, come on then," she said. "Or I'll have to leave you behind." She didn't actually want to leave Mia behind, but she would if she had to. "Okay!" Mia immediately ran after her, not wanting to be in the forest for any longer then she had to.

The pair walked on, following the narrow dirt path. Before too much time had passed, Nami noticed the trees thinning. The horrible smell that had been such a plague earlier also seemed to be receding. The pathway gradually became brighter and brighter, with less foliage filtering out the sun's light. Eventually, the two found themselves in a place that was entirely different to the dark, disgusting forest that they were just in. It was a serene, open field positioned right next to a pristine lake.

Nami grinned. "This place is beautiful!" she exclaimed. "Why don't we let our Pokemon out and we can rest a bit?" She glanced behind her. Torchic was behind her, just like he always was. Nami grabbed the ball that held Natu from where it had been on her belt. She aimed at the ground and pressed the button. The Natu she had captured earlier burst from the ball. It hopped over to Nami and rubbed against her. All of it's earlier menace seemed to be gone.

"I don't see why not," Mia replied, reaching into her pocket to pull out Vincent's Pokeball. "Just be careful around Vincent... He's not exactly the nicest Pokemon in the world." She explained, pointing the Pokeball away from Nami and towards the lake. She pressed the button, sending the fish straight into the water.

The fish bobbed his head out of the water, looking around his new environment before going back under. The water felt glorious against his scales as he continued to dive. Suprisingly, the area of the lake that he was in appeared to be devoid of all life. Maybe they knew he was coming and all ran in fear?

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years

Jeff Miles & Mikoto Kawasaki: A Lesson in almost drowning and failed attempts at heroism.

Jeff could not bring himself to do anything more than gasp in surprise as a pink Rattata emerged from a thicker part of the forest to challenge them, he was not surprised by it's color but by the pecha berry seemingly hanging from it's neck. "You've got to be kidding me, I just made that whole thing up! She's real?!?..." A deep sigh, then "Alright Mikoto, you and Kirara got one more in you? Looks like we have another challenger, I really hope-"

Before the young man could complain any more about how unfair the reserve was being to him yet another strange thing happened. In the middle of Jay's sentence a small green blur sailed through the air and crashed into the dirt near the water. After a moment it lifted it's head up and revealed itself to be a Larvitar, bigger than the one he'd battled earlier. Romanov, in sympathy for the poor beaten guy gave it the berry he was going to give the other Larvitar, re-energizing him.

Senior Rodrigo el Juarez lifted his face from the dirt and looked around...where had his love gone? How would he ever get over the pain of being reduced from an honored officer in the great Inquisition with the most beautiful woman ever as a mate to this? In a moment Meloira was forgotten about when he spotted the most enchanting Rattata, with a fashion statement no less! Princess Pecha faced the two vile humans with utter determination, when out of nowhere some handsome green hunk of rock sidled up to her and took her paw. Aw, Mi Amore, so happy to make your acquaintance, are zeez stupid humenz bothering you? Oh it's horrible, they're ransacking the forest and they've just murdered my two best friend and guards mercilessly! Hmm such a thing cannot go unpunished, let us teach zem a lesson and zen we can move on to more...pleasant things. The two flirts never once considered the possiblity of having a mature relationship that moved apace and faced their aggressors with renewed vigor.

Mikoto was taken aback by the suddenly development, but stepped forward regardless. The pink Rattata before them didn't seem like the usual shiny Rattata, but instead some sort of new hybrid. At least, from what Mikoto could tell. "This is an odd-looking Rattata, don't you think, Jeff?" After pondering the thought for a few more moments, Mikoto set his mind on the battle. "Strategy-wise, I'll only be able to do anything to the Rattata. You and Romanov will have to handle Larvitar edgewise until you can create an opening of some sort. Kirara can hardly touch it right now." Kirara growled and stared down the furry pink rodent who was, to say the least, not at all adorable. Kirara couldn't fathom what the Larvitar saw in the buck-toothed, bug-eyed varmint. What an absolutely appalling sight!

"Kirara, use Synchronoise!" The fox wagged its glowing tail and released rings of rainbow-colored energy vibrating across the still air. One of the rings managed to bind Larvitar, but that was the extent of its power. The one aimed at the Rattata phazed the small Pokemon and sent it sliding back across the ground a few feet. Right, it only does damage to Pokemon of the same type as Kirara... That's not very useful at all.

Jeff could hardly believe what he was seeing, first a princess Rattata and now some sort of playa Larvitar, and now they were some sort of paramours..."Yes, yes it is certainly strange Mikoto...if you want to deal pinky over there I have no problem, I'm concerned with with the not-so-brain over here." Jeff turned towards the Larvitar, fire in his eyes. "I've been cheated out of my conquest once today, but not this time, you're mine! Romanov, use lick."

Rodrigo stepped back in trepidation at the beast that faced him with hunger in it's eyes. What kind of monster is this that threatens me? Senior Rodrigo el Juarez can not be trapped in the bounds of marriage, neither shall he be imprisoned in a sphere of mirrors! He was caught off guard when a multi-colored beam of light assailed his eyes, and while he was blinded the monster's trained beast ran into him and dragged it's tongue across his...face? A male, licking HIS face?!? Such an insult could not be forgiven! Rodrigo charged fearlessly at the beast, prepared to sink his fangs into it's weak flesh and bend it to submission.

Jeff's normally boyish features took on a devilish quality as he realized playing off the pokemon's obvious pride had worked. "Romanov...counter." The Munchlax's goofy smile never wavered even while he hunched over and his body grew an orange aura, when the Larvitar sank it's teeth into his left arm, he lifted his right up and punched it right in the solar-plexus and stunned it.

The pink Rattata seemed to have exhibited a certain level of hyperactivity and overanxiety moments before, because it was remaining relatively motionless on the ground after the Synchronoise strike. Mikoto started to reach for a PokeBall but the more he analyzed the Pokemon from his standpoint, the more he realized just how unappealing it was, despite being the 'cuter female counterpart' and being of a unique color scheme. Mikoto shrugged and bent down to pet Kirara as he watched Jeff's demeanor evaporate into something brand new, a fire igniting in his eyes. "He sure wants that Larvitar, doesn't he, Kirara?" Kirara simply looked into Mikoto's eyes, gave a quick mew, and turned toward the battle at hand.

The Rattato cracked an eye and stared at the struggling Rodrigo. So out of my league, what could I provide for him? I can't even help him right now, because I fear I will break a nail if I lift a pinkie to that little brown miscreant that boy calls a friend...

"Alright Romanov time for the coup de grace!" Jeff shouted excitedly at his Munchlax, knowing victory was in his grasp. Romanov seemed to know the thoughts of his trainer in and out and took the cue, continuing to hold onto Rodrigo's arm and then flinging him into the lake. Jeff and the Larvitar had a moment of synch when the same thought ran through their heads simultaneously as it flew through the air Deja vu...

Rodrigo saw the light fade with the surface escaping from his sight...perhaps he was not cut out for the rigors of combat...2 losses in one day. In his moment of self doubt the young warrior had one light...a soft pink light...That's right, I have a new love to protect! Senior Rodrigo Montoya el Juarez shall not die so easily! New strength seeped into Rodrigo's limbs, and he began to beat out not only his nature but his fatigue in a courageous push towards life! But victory began to slip from his grasp as his muscles tightened and then froze, he sank towards the bottom, his only regret he never learned the name of his beautiful pink princess.

The slightly vindictive young trainer was tapping his foot. "If he's got the strength of will to rocket through the air and immediately begin schmoozing a girl he can't get beaten by a little water right?" But then an image ran through the boy's head of his first battle and the Larvitar he failed to catch...It's body tightening up to the point of immobility right when it was about to fight harder. "Oh no...What could I have caused? Romanov stay here with Mikoto in case more crazy pokemon show up!" And with that Jeff took off his shoes and socks, no time for anything else, and dived into the water, he was no tough guy or Olympic swimmer, but he had long legs and he wouldn't let a pokemon die because of him.

Luckily Rodrigo's struggles at breaking the surface, however futile had kept him from getting too low before Jeff reacted, but now that paralysis had kicked in he was sinking rapidly. After a good 20 seconds Jeff was in arms length of the pokemon and quickly grabbed him and pulled...but the phrase 'sink like a rock' exists for a reason and Rodrigo began to pull Jeff down with him. He was getting tired, his muscles and lungs all burned incessantly, his vision blurred worse and worse. He was beginning to think he had doomed two creatures to their deaths in one day when he remembered something so obvious he would've face-palmed in any other situation. You're conquest of the female gender doesn't end today Romeo. It ended up being a good thing Jeff hadn't had time to worry about the weight of the rest of his clothing, he grabbed one of the empty pokeballs and tapped the Larvitar with it, giving it oxygenated sanctuary within the metal prison.

After a good 3 minutes of underwater antics (Jeff was never all that good at holding his breath) the would-be hero's head burst through the surface and he slid over to the shore of the lake before dropping the pokeball and slumping over. The pokeball began to rock back and forth but Jeff wasn't paying attention to it, just gasping, coughing and spluttering, bathing the ground near him in a mixture of lake water and spittle.

Last edited:

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
The Girl who had an Outstanding Disagreement with her Monkey about Movement
There was salty, yet refreshing, sea air. It was so salty, you could have grabbed the air and put it on the fries. So salty that I'm actually very thirsty now, simply because that is the only way I would ever be able to describe exactly how salty the air was with my narrator abilities.

... Er-herm. The story begins as a cruise boat lazily cruises across the sea in the sweltering - and I mean sweltering - heat. On this specific boat was a girl; and to be more specific, this girl happened to be a girl who was going to be a Pokemon Trainer Girl in a Pokemon Trainer World. And of course, there would be complications that would come when this girl tried to be a Pokemon Trainer Girl in a Pokemon Trainer World. And those complications started as soon as the boat was able to dock on mystical yet not-really-that-mystical island of Hoenn.

"Come on Aipom!" Karly yelled once again at her stubborn monkey, who had planted his rump-a-bump bum right on the pavement outside of the dock. People who walked by managed to get a fair chuckle out of watching this girl struggle with a defiant creature. "Get off your butt and let's go! We're already late as-is! We need to move, now!"

The Aipom shook his head in more defiance, and opened it mouth in a request to be fed. "I told you, when I get my crap, we'll go get something to eat. But not if you keep acting like this! I'll just shove an Oran Berry in your mouth and make you shut up if we don't go, now!" Aipom simply pointed to his mouth again using his stubby arm-thing.

Karly groaned loudly and smacked her forehead in frustration. "I have never hated my mother more at any point in time than this moment." She crouched down to be eye level with Aipom, who was still waiting a foodstuff to be tossed into his gaping mouth. "If you come with me right now, we can stop and get some doughnuts on the way to meet the Professor. Okay? I can't feed you right now because I don't have any food on me. So let's go and we can get some, okay?"

Aipom responded by picking up a tiny pebble from the ground with his hand-tail and chucking it at Karly. It bounced off her of her forehead and quietly rattled onto the pavement. Karly, whose face had no become completely red in pure frustration, stood up and stomped on the ground in front of him. "Okay, that's it! We are leaving, NOW!"

And with a clutching, deathly grip that could only be obtained through the burning rage of one million and one hellfires, Karly grabbed Aipom by his tail and began to drag him along the ground. Upon realizing that, yes, he was indeed being dragged along the ground, Aipom began to wail and cry and make other childish noises (including a weird gurgling) as Karly continued into the plaza, ignoring people who gave her and her monkey-newborn-mix strange looks. "You brought this on yourself, you know. If you would have just listened to me, I would have - WHOA!"

Karly suddenly fell back onto the ground, Aipom's tail still wrapped in her hand. Looking up over her head, she noticed that Aipom had somehow grabbed onto a streetlamp using his stub-arm-things and was gripping onto it tightly. "Aipom, are you serious?! You are the most childish thing I've ever encountered in my life! Come on!" She stood up and, as any self-respecting almost-Pokemon Trainer Girl would do, began to tug and pull on Aipom's tail to get him off of the streetlamp.

And what a sight to behold. I bet you never in your entire life would expect to see that in the Hoenn region: a nice, sunny day, chirping Taillow flying overhead, and of course, the loud shouts of a girl screaming obscenities that were omitted from this description due to TV ratings at her purple monkey who was clutching desperately to a streetlamp because it just wanted to shove food in his face. There's a new Hallmark card. Slap some music on that bi-

Anyway! Eventually, after more struggling, more obscenities, and more stuff that I'm too lazy to describe, Karly managed to peel her Pokemon off of the poor streetlamp, who was probably crying inside right now. She held Aipom out in front of her by his tail as he angrily swung his stub-arm-things at her, making sure that he had a very angry, violent, and almost painful face to add along to it. "You are something else, you know that? Come on." She swung Aipom over her shoulder, earning a few cries from him when he flew through the air and smacked into her back with a thud. He grumpily grumbled for the rest of the walk until Karly finally arrived at the fountain where the Professor was sitting at.

"Hey, I'm Karly Rose. I'm here to get all that Trainer crap I have to get to start a journey, or whatever it is." She spoke in an indifferent tone. She really didn't want to associate with too many people on this forced journey, including this rather impatient looking woman who really didn't seem to care about being here, and her obviously delusional and drunken assistant who seemed very off her rocker. Aipom climbed up Karly's back in a stubby way and poked his head out from behind her shoulder. "Oh, and this is my lazy good-for-nothing Aipom. So yeah, can I get my crap?"

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
Years
Part two of the New Adventures of Nami Tange and Mia Farrow starts.... Now

Noticing a female Chinchou, Vincent swam over to introduce himself. He knew that she wouldn't be able to resist him. No one could. When he had swum right up next to her he said, "Feeee, feebas. Feefeebas?" (Which, roughly translated, means: "Hey babe, how's it going? You looking for a good time?")

He was interrupted by a tap on his dorsal fin. He turned. Floating there next to him was a large Carvanha. The Carvanha made a grimace and said, "Get lost pal. She's my girl."

Vincent gave a fishy expression that could only be described as a bemused smirk. "Maybe she was with you, but now that she's met me she could never be fully satisfied with a ugly fellow like you." In response to the Carvanha's enraged expression he replied, "Oh, I wouldn't worry about it too much. Plenty of fish in the sea, you know."

The Carvanha responded to that with an even more enraged bellow. And a quick bite, which Vincent narrowly avoided. He then swam as fast as he could to the surface, where he hoped that his trainer could help him. Vincent burst out of the water with a terrified look on his face. It was one of the very few times he actually wanted to be on land, but he wasn't sure if he'd be able to make it before being ripped to shreds. But a split-second after Vincent came out, the Carvanha emerged, chasing after him in a blur of red and blue.

Loud splashes and Vincent's wailing alerted Mia and Nami, who were in the middle of a casual conversation. Mia, who was sitting down at the time immediately hopped up, looking for the source of the noise. "VINCENT!" She shouted as the fish floundered towards shore. "WHAT HAVE YOU GOTTEN YOURSELF INTO!" Mia ran towards the edge of the lake, preparing to save the fish.

Nami was resting on her back, looking up at the clouds when she heard the noise of the fish. She sat up and saw Vincent being chased by an angry Carvanha. As she stood up, she saw another fish, this one small and blue, rise up from the depths. When she pointed her Pokedex at the fish, it was identified as a Chinchou.

Mia pulled out her EPI, jamming down repeatedly on the ON button"C'mon... Turn on you stupid thing." She nervously said, watching as Vincent was barely avoiding the Piranha Pokemon. The screen lit up, which prompted Mia to tap on the only Pokemon she had registered in it. She quickly tapped just about every single icon before it popped up with Vincent's move list.

"Use uh.. Tackle on the Carvanha!" Mia commanded. Vincent, confident with the distance that he had made, quickly turned around, before darting off into a head-on collision with the Carvanha. Vincent smashed into the Carvanha with ferocity, sending the fish flying backwards. The Carvanha's rage increased even further, rushing after Vincent with a blind bite. Its attack hit, chomping onto his tail incredibly hard. No matter how much Vincent flung his tail around, the fish would not let go.

"Uh... Get him off your tail with Brine!" Vincent briefly glanced at his tail, before sinking under the water with the Carvanha attached. Around 10 seconds after diving, Vincent turned his face towards the Piranha, shooting a thin but powerful stream of saltwater at his enemy's face. The Carvanha managed to keep its grip for a little while, but eventually it let go. This sent it flying close to the rock-infested shore-line.

Nami watched all of this in silence. Neither of her Pokemon were much help in the water, and she didn't want to get in Mia's way. But when the Carvanha got knocked over to the rocky area by the shore she got an idea. "Natu, go attack that Carvanha!" she said. "Use the rocks to get close to it!" She knew it was risky sending Natu in against a Dark-type, but it would have been riskier to use Torchic with all the water around.

Natu darted forward, sprily hopping from rock to rock. The Carvanha was stunned because it had hit a rock. Once Natu was close enough, Nami shouted, "Go Natu! Use Peck, then get away as fast as you can!"

Natu's beak glowed and elongated, then it smashed into the dazed Carvanha. It was knocked flying, and Natu used the backlash of the attack to land back onto one of the rocks. "Good job Natu!" Nami said. But the Carvanha wasn't stunned for long, and was quickly swimming back towards Natu. "Natu, watch out!" Nami yelled. Natu looked at Nami, completely oblivious to the threat now speeding towards him. Nami watched as Natu was rammed off it's rock, sending it tumbling into the water.

Nami grabbed Natu's ball from her belt. Aiming, she pressed the button on the ball, sending Natu back inside. "Torchic, I'm sorry but you're going to have to do this!" she yelled. Torchic ran to her side from where he had been playing in the grass. "Did you see what Natu did to get close?" she asked him. Torchic nodded. "Then go do it." she said. Torchic ran forward hopping from stone to stone. The Carvanha saw the new challenger and charged him. Nami remembered that Fighting attacks were strong against Dark type Pokemon. "Torchic, use that kick you used earlier!"

Torchic's foot started to glow. It intercepted the Carvanha as it tried to ram him, sending it back away from the rock where he stood. When the Carvanha resurfaced it had a huge bruise on it's face, and it sunk back down beneath the waves. Nami waited, but it looked like it was gone for good. "Good job Torchic!" Nami exclaimed. "Hey, Mia!" she called. "I think I got the Carvanha!"

With the Carvanha out of the way, Vincent was able to safely emerge from under the water. But his troubles weren't exactly over. The very innocent looking Chinchou started to creep up behind him, sending out a few seemingly harmless bubbles towards the Feebas. When they reached their target, they violently popped, dealing a bit of damage to the fish.

"Not another one," Mia moaned, "Vincent, use... Splash!" The fish complied, lifting his tail up into the air then slapping it against the water's surface. She expected a massive pillar of water to rise up out of the water, but nothing happened... Vincent continued to be bombarded with bubbles, slowly chipping away at his health. "Vincent... What was that?" She asked, scanning the EPI once more.

"Vincent, try using Attract!" He quickly turned to face the Chinchou, pulling off a very suave smile. After smiling, several pink hearts hopped out of him, gently floating in different directions. One of the hearts managed to hit Chinchou, but it didn't appear to do anything. "Great, you've got two useless moves..." The Chinchou started to act strangely, grabbing onto Vincent with her Antennae very loosely.

Mia figured that the thing was attacking, so she shouted out another order to Vincent. "Tackle it Vincent!" He dove out of her grip, getting a couple of meters away before charging into it. Mia took the blow as her opening, throwing a Pokeball in an arc towards the fish. After enveloping the Chinchou in a white light, the Pokeball started to rock and sink.

Songbird

Tonight, the marigolds bloom for her.
Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024

THE PROFESSAUR

FINALLY, a delicious dark chocolate latte with a triple shot of espresso, because this was the most tiring and trainer orientation ye—ARCEUS DAMMIT.

"Hey, I'm Karly Rose..." Don't care don't care don't care~. "Oh, and this is my lazy, good-for-nothing Aipom. So yeah, can I get my crap?"

Drunken Dalia gave a look to the Professor that said, "Pleez du naut paunch the girl. She iz az tired az yu, Professaur," accent and all. Opening her Purse of Holding, Dalia retrieved a little wooden box with Karly's name on it.

"Lazt won," she added as she handed it to Tularosa. The latter contemplated many things, including firing it out of a cannon. Did Dalia have one in her purse? Probably. She has a medieval flail in there. The Professor didn't do it, though.

Instead, she stuck the box in Aipom's tail-hand and said, "Here's your PokéDex and some Pokéballs to start you off; now go. You can get some initial training in the Reserve nearby."

She then returned to her coffee. Maybe she should've asked for a fourth shot.

Chalifoux

Years
Miff & Mimi

Rodrigo el Juarez is a ladies' man. He's a cold-hearted hummingbird who goes from flower to flower, sucking his women dry as he gives the sky and stars, just to have them crashing like a meteor. And while Meloira was a sweet treat, she was but an appetizer in his menu of ladies.

After a heated battle with the #1 RéBURST ship that makes the fangirls go crazy upon being mentioned (as well as the dudes and the weird people), -Miff-, began, and ended in a very dramatic dive from le hawt Jeff into the lake -in a very DeGrassi style-, there were severa; questions in mind for all of us.

Is he gonna make it? Will Larvitar survive? Did I leave the toaster on?
And a few moments later, Jeff emerged victorious and threw a temporal, rounded safe haven aside. The metallic device began to rock with haste. Once, Twice, and...

246.gif

Rodrigo el Juarez was caught!
Lv.4
[GUTS]
Attract | Bite | Leer​

Princess Pecha over here was doing pretty neat. Apparently ignored and she liked that. This kind of people clearly aren't deserving of he mere presence, she might as well just---

"Cubchoo-Cu!" Hey, you, homewrecker!

"Ta?" With haste she turns around, and watches an angry Cubchoo making her way up to where she is, her paw high in the air with every step and-- Slap!

Heard all around the reserve, this infuriated Cubchoo is none other than Meloeira Baguette herself! And this foxy Pokémon is stealing her man! It. Is. On. Slap!

Princess Pecha jumps back after being slapped twice, Who the hell is she and what gives her therigth to do that, especially to someone with her status?!, "Tata!" Take this, you disgusting peasant!, Bite!

Slap!
Bite!
Slap!
Bite!

613.gif

Meloeira is now fighting to the death with Pecha. Don't mind them.

Meanwhile, at another random portion of the forest, but also near the lake, we have the second official RéBURST shipping: Mimi! Although the fangirls and fanboys are still getting their breath back from the sight of Miff, so for now, no GIF. Sorry.

A heated battle for the love of a Chinchou ensued between her pretenders, Vincent and Carvanna. After knwocking the latter with the combined efforts of the little fishy as well as Torchic's and even Natu's, Chinchou saw herself prey on the PokéBall thrown at her, quickly being encased by the light of red that it emitted. With some shaking and rocking and spinning and stuff, a clicking sound announced the might of the PokéBall overcoming Chinchou's willpower...

170.gif

Chinchou was caught!
Lv.5
[VOLT ABSORB]
Supersonic | Bubble | Screech​

((OOC: There's several GIFs linked to Miff's portion of this reply :p))​

Trev

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
Cooperation is Often Governed by Dictational Manhandling
"Here's your PokéDex and some Pokéballs to start you off; now go. You can get some initial training in the Reserve nearby." The Professor said bluntly, placing the wooden box with her name on Aipom's tail-hand. He pulled it up to his face and immediately began to riffle through it, possibly searching for food. Karly was slightly irritated that the professor was a rather rude woman, but decided that she had probably been through about eight or so trainers today and probably didn't feel like putting on a show.

"Well, thanks, I guess. Enjoy your steaming cup of carbohydrates and death." She ended somewhat cheerily and somewhat seriously, snatching the box back from Aipom, who groaned in protest. She turned-heel and walked off, heading towards a little cafe that had a sign advertising a sale on boxes of doughnuts. Figuring how hungry she was, and how Aipom would never be satisfied with life unless he ate, she walked in, pulling out some money.

And was immediately swamped as hordes of people began pushing their way out. Despite all her struggling, she was eventually pushed up against the glass window of the front, people crashing into her from behind. Her face squished up against the glass as the crowd all attempted to file out at the exact same time. Through her muffled glass voice, she managed to spit out, "I hate Hoenn..." before the crowd pushed her down under.

What was assumed to be hours later, Karly finally peeled herself from the floor as the throng of people had cleared out. She staggered over to the bar section and looked the cashier straight in the eye. Even with her hair in a total mess and heavy breathing, she still looked like a normal Hoennite. "Two boxes of doughnuts, please." She slapped the $4 on the counter and collapsed against it, worn out from the struggling.

The cashier looked at her oddly before going into the back and bringing out two rectangular 8-piece doughnut boxes. "Here you are miss. Enjoy." He smiled at her, earning him an intense evil glare before she stalked out of the restaurant.

"Here, go nuts." Karly tossed one of the boxes of doughnuts to Aipom, who caught it in his stub-arm-things and immediately tore into it like a tiger ripping into a gazelle. Karly opened up her dark-green shoulder-strap bag and put the other box inside, alongside her starting kit that she was too lazy to re-open. She took a moment to take inventory.

Spoiler:

Karly blinked. How is my bag holding all this? And why the hell do I have spray paint?

==> the RESERVE​

Ew, bugs and flora. Two things Karly couldn't stand.

She looked around at the entrance to the reserve, the unusually large trees jutting up into the sky. There were spontaneous buzzes from unseen bugs and vines and leaves lying around everywhere. Within, she heard screaming, and yelling, and fish flapping about - fish? What the hell kind of forest is this? There must be one helluva lake to have fish.

Aipom looked around lazily, the box of doughnuts slowly settling him into a sleeping haze. He wasn't too impressed by the never-ending nature, and was close to going to bed right on Karly's shoulder. However, Karly refused to let him sleep, as she needed him to defend her in case of random bug attacks. "Get up, lazy brat." She smacked his head, making him groan and then hiss at her as he stood back up on her shoulder. "Okay, so... I just have to follow this path, I think. Maybe I'll get lucky and nothing won't attack me OH GOD SOMETHINGS ATTACKING ME!"

And as it would happen, the locale Rattata population had heard of Karly's arrival, and sent a few of their mercenaries - I mean brethren, to greet her at the entrance. Neither of them looked too happy to see her - guess she should have saved some of those doughnuts.

"Uh... Crap. Okay, stay calm. You have a Pokemon here. Make him battle them. Aipom, go - Aipom?" Karly looked around, her monkey no longer on her shoulder where he was moments ago. Instead, he was clinging to her leg in fear as the Rattata hissed at him. "You cannot be serious. You're a damn Normal-type Aipom, go and hit the stupid rats and let's get going!"

Aipom shook his head as he stared into the terrifying, unforgiving eyes of the Rattata, their hisses sounding out evil and threatening words that sounded like whispers on the wind. Death to the monkey... tear you to shreds... crush your skull in our paws... you will DIE.

Wait, was that a very bad internet reference? Either way, Aipom wasn't going near those things even if his life depended on it. He would have to be grabbed by his tail and slung across the globe if he ever OH GOD SHE'S GRABBING MY TAIL!

Karly grabbed Aipom his tail and spun him around in the air in a tiny whirlwind. "You're not gonna get to laze through this entire thing and expect me to be okay with it, so get in there you stupid lard! GRRRRAAAAAAAH!" With a giant grunt, she heaved Aipom towards the two Rattata. One of them jumped towards Aipom with its teeth bared. "Hit it with your tail!"

Aipom, instead, put his tail-hand in front of his face and covered his chest helplessly with his stub-arm-things as the rat rammed into Aipom with a strong Tackle, sending the monkey flying back and landing at Karly's feet. "Shoot, I should probably learn your moves before I give attack commands..." She grumbled as she reached into her Bag of Infinite Space and pulled the Pokedex from the wooden box it was still in. She repeatedly jabbed the POWER button until the ancient machine came to life. She tapped the Move Scanner button and held the light over a beaten and dazzled Aipom.

Species: Aipom
Moveset: DoubleSlap / Switcheroo / Beat Up / Agility

"Okay... well that's not too bad. I wish I knew what these moves meant, but I guess it's best to experience it first hand. Aipom, use Beat Up! ... Aipom?" She looked down at the monkey, who was lying on the ground with swirls in his eyes. "Really? Come on, I know you're faking. No one falls that quickly to just one Tackle. Get up or I'm gonna throw you again." At the threat of another throwing, Aipom groaned and stood up, using his tail to balance him as he almost fell over. "Now, use Beat Up!"

Aipom, despite being rather blown back by the power of the vicious rat's Tackle, did not enjoy being attacked by a stupid rodent and was more than ready to seek revenge on the stupid thing. He clenched his tail-hand into a tight fist and ran right at the Rattata who had attacked him, faster than the rat was expecting. He swung his tail around towards it, only to have it connect with the other Rattata, who had jumped in front of his brethren to save him. The rat took the hit hard, and was sent flying backwards before crashing roughly into a solid oak tree. It slid down the bark slowly before it peeled off and flopped down onto the ground.

Aipom turned his attention back to the Rattata he was aiming to hit to find it seething with even more rage than before he had attacked. Aipom gulped as he realized his mistake, and tried to high-tail it back to Karly. However, the Rattata had clamped its fangs down onto Aipom's tail-hand, causing them monkey to scream in pain, before beginning to whip it around much like Karly had when she threw Aipom. With some aerial spinning, the Rattata flung Aipom towards Karly, making the two smack together and fall over onto the ground.

Karly held her head where her Pokemon had hit, groaning. She pushed herself up only to find that OH MY GOD THE RATTATA WAS COMING RIGHT TOWARDS HER ARCEUS CHRIST KILL IT. She screamed in sheer terror and sent a foot flying right at the incoming rat. Shoe connected with jaw, and the Rattata was sent flying and tumbling down the path, grunting every time it hit the ground. When it finally stopped bouncing around, it attempted to push itself up, only to fall down again and slip slowly into unconsciousness. Karly let loose a sigh of relief at the threat that had thankfully been neutralized.

No one messed with a Pokemon Trainer Girl in a Pokemon Trainer World.

Wait, wait, whoa. Hold on. Karly turned her head towards the bushes, which were indescribably rustling. She wasn't exactly in a condition to fight anything else, but she didn't have a choice. But of course, because of her luck, the entire freaking Rattata clan that the two belonged to came rushing out of the bushes on all sides. None of them looked happy to see her, at all.

This was going to take a lot of doughnuts.

Karly grabbed Aipom and ran down the path as fast as she could, with one hundred and one angry, seething dalmatians rats following her as she screamed random words that sounded a lot like, "OH MGDJHF AI AIS HGFHAS JSNVB SGKSFOA JFDSFGBADSJGAJDSFKASDL" that echoed out and about in the entire forest.

It was going to be a long day.

Chalifoux

Years
READER: Be Awesome. Be BROtad. Be Stupid. Nobody can be BROtad except for BROtad himself. Doofus.
brotad_by_kiddlecornn-d5y9m24.png

Spoiler:

The relaxing sound of waves caressing the sand swallows the area, a thicker salty air circling around as a figure of stubby legs and back in the shape of a lilypad makes his way around. Slow moves, in the most awesome way that one could ever imagine. Round shades covering his eyes for those who aren't worthy of making eye contact with his majesty. A big smirk in his wide mouth-sorta-thingy. As it just so happens, he's been waiting for a special group of Trainers for quite a while now. And none of them has arrived, except for The Unblessed: Imoen.

He notices the female sitting next to the hole in the thick foliage that connects the remainders of the Questant's Forest with the shore. She hasn't had what is known as luck. Heck, she even leveled up before her Magikarp! Who the hell even does that?

Sitting in front of her, blankly staring behind his shades of perpetual awesome, he sighs as a voice coming out of nowhere begins, "Hello Imoen. Rough day?" The voice is Lotad's which for some reason can communicate by speaking. No, not speaking, rather, telepathy or something...

"Pleasure to make your acquaintance, miss. It is I, BROtad, and I'm here to uncover the mysteries of the sea-dweller Ni, if you will allow me to."

Respond. BROtad is an almighty source of knowledge on virtually anything, so ask him whatever you want. He will respond, regardless of you liking or not his answers, but be fast. He gets bored easily, and others shall be joining you soon.

((OOC: New Page Dance!))​

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Imoen
~

Imoen's eyes gazed at the wandering Pokemon who graced her with its presence, her jaw slightly dropping and her head tilted slightly to the side. So it didn't change at all. The gears in her mind slowly began to turn, and adjusted to the possibility of the existence of a telepathic Lotad; those creepy scientists had to be doing something with their time, so why not a talking, walking leaf? And it wasn't like her experience so far had been completely clear, so she continued to sit opposite the fellow and listened to his not-so-soothing words, fairly surprised at the fact he knew her name, before she remembered the whole telepathy thing. He could probably see all the way into her mind and its vast swathes of blank.

"Rough day." Imoen confirmed. "And a pleasure to meet you too." She continued, pulling Ni's Pokeball out of her pocket and rolling its minuscule form over to the Lotad for his examination. Whatever he wanted to do, it was probably none of her business anyway. She considers the potential that such a being could have for a few moments, though none of it could be seen through her face, and, after a few seconds, she began to speak her question. "How do I catch you?"​

Chalifoux

Years
LoturzelD2.png
BROTAD:
arquius_shades.png
Be BROtad.
270.gif

Spoiler:

Her expression wasn't as surprised as he expected her to be. Everyone is amazed, but she was just... being Imoen. It's understandable, leveling up comes with a lot of responsibility, "Yes, I can actually see all the way into your mind and its vast swathes of blank," he adds all of a sudden as soon as the thought runs across Imoen's head. "Just let it be known that there is nothing you can think of that I haven't heard at least once."

After her reply, she took out Ni's Pokéball, and placed it in front of BROtad's omniscient shades. While the process itself is none of her business, it IS her Magikarp, so she might as well watch and learn.

"How do I catch you?"

"Ah, forgive me, miss," the talking, walking leaf spoke, "but I do not support the sport of Pokémon Training. The only way to capture me is to not, as I simply do not allow it. Anyone who has tried has been thrown into a world of pure pain and suffering. Have you heard of Giovanni Luca? No? Not important." With that he goes towards Ni's Pokéball, and begins tapping it with its stubby arm, reaching for the center button and pressing it, releasing a flopping Ni next to him.

"Good morning," BROtad begins.

Ni's reply comes in the form of splashing, "Not a fish of words, are we? Not to worry." He walks towards Ni's side, and begins poking it with its arm over and over again. "Hydro Pump, eh? Your father must be very proud of you, young Ni." The poking stops, and BROtad regains his previous stance as he returns to facing Imoen.

"A fascinating specimen, but not the kind that would level up with ease, it'd seem. Nonetheless, your dilemma is more than likely the result of a very special breeding pattern, or natural selection finally restoring the Magikarp species; whichever you deem the most appropriate." He stares blankly at Imoen as he awaits for her reply, stubby legs firmly holding him as he stares behind Imoen's figure, trying to see if any of the other Trainers are near, yet he fails. "They are still by the lake," he whispers to himself and return to his war of stares with Imoen.

Do you want to ask something else?

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Imoen
~

At Brotad's response to her stray thought, Imoen couldn't help but smile slightly, wondering whether the four-legged fellow had heard all the things that Ranger Holly Ottie could say, which was probably a vast list of confusing words. It depended very much on what the man and his hip ho-tads thought was worthy of their time, or perhaps they knew it all, and didn't both to check. She considered what the point of her using her lips to speak was, considering the fellow could probably read her thoughts just as easily as her mind, but it just seemed impolite to not use her lips to communicate with him. Or perhaps it was like showing off, because he didn't possess the proper faculties to talk using any human language.

Ni was quite surprised by her sudden evacuation and poking that could barely be felt by her scaly hide, as she flopped wordlessly on the sand, and was more than happy to return to her Pokeball with the compliment from the Lotad speaking in human tongue. Too much work for her; that's what her trainer was for. Most of the time. Some of the time. When she wasn't just staring. Still, Imoen's opinion had yet to form, and it was only through her staring contest with the Pokemon that she managed to form her own thoughts again and return to her place as the protagonist of this particular series of posts.

"Two questions, if I'm allowed to ask two at the same time." Imoen said, not holding her two fingers up like she might to anyone else, as she's now slightly worried about how she could offend him. "Why did I grow more powerful, instead of Ni? And how will I achieve ultimate power?"​

Trev

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
Encountering Whales in a Forest Often Leaves One with an Awful Craving of Seafood
For what seemed like days, but was only about four minutes, Pokemon Trainer Girl Karly Rose and her lazy-good-for-nothing-stub-arm-thing-having Aipom ran. They ran from the heaving hordes of evil, vicious, and threatening-with-bad-internet-references Rattata. They ran with the might of ten thousand Cobalion, and the fear of ten thousand startled Starly. They ran until their running shoes were disabled by a Hex Editor - I mean, no, until their shoes were torn to tiny to bits from the excessive and copious amounts of running - NO. No. You know what? No. They just ran a whole freaking lot, okay? Man, I hate being a narrator.

Anyway, despite the numerous fourth-wall-breaking experiences, Karly and her Aipom managed to outrun the as-previously-narrated evil horde of vicious and threatening Rattata before they collapsed behind a wall of trees that shielded them from the view of the horrible horde, which, for progression purposes, suddenly somehow lost their sense of smell and hearing, making it impossible for them to track the two using the scent of freshly eaten doughnuts and their obnoxiously heavy breathing. The horde continued on down the path as our static duo took the ghostwritten opportunity to rest and catch their breath.

"Gah... augh... I freaking... cuh... hate Hoenn... ugh..." Karly wheeze, keeping herself off of the ground with her arms as she hacked up the sharp breathes she had inhaled while in pursuit. Pain pierced her chest with each racking cough. Eventually, she got her diaphragm under control and was able to intake air again. Aipom, having been carried the entire way due to his unconsciousness (which was probably faked for convenience, not that I would know or anything...), opened his eyes and sat up, looking at his surroundings. He immediately jumped up and bounded over to the nearby lake -

"Hold the phone. How the hell did a lake get in here?" Karly questioned out-loud, completing the thought that I was supposed to narrate like the little brat she is. Karly pushed herself from the ground and slowly walked over to the lake that Aipom was generously boozing into his mouth. "Well... it's awfully pretty. I wish whoever had packed my bag had remembered to include a camera. This would be a nice memory from the so-far awful trip I've had to endure." Karly bent down and scooped up a handful of the water, tipping her head back to gulp down the refreshing natural spring. As she moved her hand away from her face she noticed HOLY **** A WAILMER HALLELUJAH.

Yes indeed, there was a large, circular, fat, blue, BIG 'OL HONKIN' Wailmer sitting right on the bank of the lake in front of Karly, a simplistic and idiotic smile on its face. It was odd as to why a freaking WAILMER was in a LAKE in a FOREST instead of an OCEAN near a BEACH, but it's not like IT WAS A FAULT NOT SEEN BY THE PERSON WHO MADE THE RESERVE OR ANYTHING HINT HINT. Anyway, it was something Karly wasn't expecting, but nonetheless was very interested in. Maybe a Wailmer was a better fighter than her lazy monkey, who has just passed out yet again near the treeline after being filled up with the invigorating lake water. And hey, if push came to shove, she could push and/or shove this Wailmer on top of whatever - or whomever - she happened to be fighting at the moment and flatten them into a nice Pokemon or human-flavored pancake. And plus, she could probably use it as a playfully-themed exercise ball.

She retrieved the box of doughnuts and a shrunken Pokeball from her Bag of Infinite Space, ready to capture the Sea Whale - or, the Lake Whale, as I am forced to call it thanks to improper species placement. She pulled out one of the doughnuts - which I might add a delicious, wholesome glaze flavor that I'd really appreciate having right now - out of the box and held it out in front of the Wailmer. "Here boy... or girl... or whatever gender a whale would be. Come get the doughnut. It's lined with fatty amino acids. Mmm, fatty amino acids. Who doesn't love those, right?"

The Wailmer gave the girl a questioning look, but upon smelling the delicious glaze that I still want, decided that she was friendly and not worth eating. So, he opened his ginormous whale mouth and took a nice whale bite out of the soft bread pastry - and Karly's hand.

Have you ever been bitten by a Wailmer before? It's not pretty. Imagine a baby clamping down onto your entire arm. Does that sound painful? Good; it is painful. And Karly Rose, the Pokemon Trainer Girl in a Pokemon Trainer World, second-row far-left on the Johto Heights High School Cheerleader Pyramid Squad, town-champing MMA-trained female fighter, found out exactly how painful it was when her entire appendage was clamped down on by a particular sea mammal.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

It was a scream so loud, so thunderous, so dynamic, so disgustingly heart wrenching, that Arceus himself winced in pain at the poor child's misfortune. A farmer in Kanto looked up from his field of freshly planted corn at the sound of the distressful wail. Two Poliwag in a pond who were experiencing a rather suggestive moment stopped in awe of the absolute sheer power of this young girl's scream. Windows in Snowpoint City cracked as the sound waves resonating from this scream came crashing through the town. It was a scream that was heard on other planets, in other galaxies, in far off solar systems, reaching as far as the universe itself could reach.

And it was followed promptly by numerous obscenities and a ****-ton of kicking and struggling as Karly attempted to free herself from the creature's grasp. Wailmer simply looked at Karly in a puzzling manner as she repeatedly rammed her foot into his blubbery side. What was human girl doing? Human girl feed Wailmer. Why human girl kick Wailmer? Wailmer no understand.

"Get your disgusting teeth off of me you fat sack of whale-based lard!" Karly screamed as she struggled some more. She swung her only free hand and smacked it right into the Wailmer's side. The Wailmer then suddenly disappeared in a flash of red light. Karly blinked, utterly in shock as to what just happened. She looked at her previously clamped-onto arm to find that, other than a formidable bite mark that extended around the cylindrical width of her arm, there was no damage to her bone structure. She then looked to her left hand, wondering if she had acquired some new kind of superpower in a moment of distress, only to find a wiggling Pokeball in her hand.

Oh yeah... I forgot that I was trying to catch this thing... She thought. She watched the ball jump around as the Wailmer struggled to get free. She hoped with all her might that the stupid thing would stay inside, since she didn't feel like rolling it back into the lake to try and capture it again. It's nice to note that if the Wailmer breaks out, it'll be a rather painful experience when it drops onto her hand. It would only, y'know, break every single bone and damage the entire structure of her appendage; and of course, there's no telling how enraged the thing could be, which begs the question of whether or not it would bite the poor girl right on her little noggin'.

But of course, that wouldn't happen. That's a far too diabolical event to occur in Hoenn.

Right?

Chalifoux

Years
LoturzelD2.png
BROTAD:
arquius_shades.png
Do The Capture Attempt.
270.gif

"No worries miss, I can hardly be offended. In fact, I actually consider you to be "OK", so you should feel relieved," BROtad responded upon her inquiries. "As for your doubts, I'll gladly do my best to answer them, but in exchange I ask you to listen to a story of mine, if that's okay with you."

Soon afterwards, the being of stubby legs stands next to Imoen, facing towards the wilderness of the Reserve that can be seen through the hole in the foliage, "Once upon a time, in this very forest, was a Pokémon Trainer Girl in a Pokémon Trainer World. Her name was Karly, and her journey had begun pretty much against her will. She was forced to traverse the region of Hoenn with an Aipom that wouldn't move a finger of its tail even if his life depended on it... Both of them were certainly annoying, but the only thing that surpassed their annoyance was the narrator of their story, with an unusual tendency to break the fourth wall every ten seconds... Anyways, by the time she arrived to the Reserve, Karly (from now on The Hater) was ambushed by the lovechild of Internet memes and Rattata. An outside force disoriented the Rattata long enough for her to achieve her escapade, allowing her to reach the beautiful lake that lies amidst the forest."

Stopping for a while, BROtad turns around and faces Imoen once more, "It is an interesting story for such lake of water. It connects to the sea via an underground tunnel created by ripping waves across hitting a rocky wall for centuries, so it's more of an extension of the sea water rather than a lake. As such, the inhabitants of it are Pokémon exclusively belonging to the sea, who prefer being fed by the local Ranger populace—such as your friend of curious words, Holly—than to be prey of random Tentacruel. The water of the lake, as such, is quite distasteful, due to the insanely huge amounts of salt within it. However, the same mysterious force confused Karly's sense of taste, so to her the water is an elixir brought from the heavens.

"Back to the story, though. She was soon to encounter a sports ball referred to as Wailmer. However, the stupidity of the two led to The Hater feeding the whale with her hand. With another act of stupidity, said whale was encased in a Pokéball. It is here that we reach the present of our story. Karly is hoping that the whale doesn't break out and finish eating her arm, and I am hoping she realizes how horrible the lake water actually tastes, as I was the mysterious force which fooled her senses, it's a... how do you humans call it, a "prank", I believe? And if you were wondering, yes, the device shook in her hand three times, releasing a clicking sound and possibly a sigh of relief from the human. And if you were looking for unnecessary details, it is Level 6, its only useful trait is being [OBLIVIOUS], and it can only Splash and for some weird reason, Bite, whatever moves. He's not a very smart fellow."

Sighing, Brotad sits over his stomach, all stubby legs extended wide as it starts to relax. Even BROtad needs to relax from time to time, y'know? "And that would be the end of my story. Thank you for your time. And now, your questions.

First, we all become stronger, as do our Pokémon. Ni needs to learn to fight on its own in order to grow stronger. Until then, all you do is delay its growth by flailing it around. However, your own strength will grow, and you will be able to battle more powerful Pokémon on the path you've chosen. Secondly, that is a very tricky question. What is ultimate power? Strength, intelligence, the amount of lands at your name? None at all? We achieve what we strive for by suffering and progressing via trial and error. Mostly errors, but we grow from them just as one grows from success. Might I ask, Imoen, what "ultimate power" is for you?"

Reply and maybe ask something else. And to the others, BROtad is getting bored and might leave, so hurry up!

Trev

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
The Dire Consequences of a Harmless Story Foretold by a Talking Lilypad
Click.

Whoa, wait, what? WHAT?!

Karly stared at the ball with a confused expression. It had stopped moving. At first, she was expecting the large sphere of blubber and bad breath to coming out in a burst of light and land on top of her before continuing to make a snack of her arm, which I was looking forward to narrating at some point, thank you. Instead, the ball sat motionless in her palm, indicating that she had indeed captured the ferocious yet blindly stupid beat on her very first try, with no prior damage to it whatsoever. Because you know, that just happens all the time in the Pokemon games. Yeah, I totally caught my Rayquaza with a Pokeball on my first try, I didn't use an Action Replay or anything, nope not me.

"... HELL YEAH!" She shouted, jumping up and holding the ball in the air. "THAT'S HOW YOU DO IT! I CAUGHT A WAILMER!" She then proceeded to do a little dance, make a little love, which seemed to be more like uppercuts to the air. I guess if you're a trained MMA female fighter, your victory dances often involve physical attacks as well.

However, her Fighting-type celebration was immediately cut short as another unforeseen obstacle reared its ugly head: the terribly bad aftertaste of what turned out to be rather salty and disgusting lake water residing inside her mouth. She hacked and coughed as it exploded into her mouth all at once, causing her to drop Wailmer's Pokeball. Upon touching the ground, she - yes, she; we're dealing with a female Wailmer y'all - magically and illogically appeared on the ground in a beautiful yet blinding flash of light. She Wailmer'd happily as she noticed her Trainer, AAAAAAHHHHHHH, in front of her on the verge of puking her guts out - was that what Pokemon Trainer Girl was called? Wailmer confused. Wailmer no know what Pokemon Trainer Girl's name is. Wailmer want to know. WAILMER.

Karly coughed and wheezed more as she spit out the resounding flavor of the menacing lake water. "Good god, and Aipom drank that in gallons. He'll probably get sick from that OH GOD WHAT ARE YOU DOING OOF!" Karly suddenly found herself pinned underneath her new Whale-type Pokemon, who was smiling at her with her gigantic whale teeth. "Wailmer! No! Bad! You don't jump on me!"

Wailmer looked hurt and confused. Trainer AAAAAAHHHHHHH no like bouncy time? AAAAAAHHHHHHH no want to play? Wailmer sad. But wait, Wailmer happy. Trainer AAAAAAHHHHHHH want licky time instead. Licky time! Wailmer proceeded to run her unnaturally large tongue across Karly's entire frontside. "EWWWWWW! WAILMER! I SAID NO! BAD WAILMER! NO LICKING ME! STOP IT!" Wailmer, oblivious to whatever it was that Trainer AAAAAAHHHHHHH wanted, continued to lick her affectionately despite her cries of protest.

Karly cringed in disgust at her new pet; being covered in what could have easily been eighteen five-gallon bucks of Wailmer saliva was not a very good look for her. But why wasn't this stupid thing listening to her? Why was it comically running his tongue across her OH GOD NOT AGAIN NONONONONONONO EWWWWWWWWW! "Wailmer! I said stop! That's disgusting! AGH! Aipom! Get me Wailmer's Pokeball!"

But of course, our dear friend Aipom need not be forgotten. Although he had been sharply woken up by Karly's Scream of Resounding Power, he was now thoroughly enjoying the scene before him, and found it humorous to watch Karly have ever bone in her abdomen and pelvic area crushed underneath the mass of the whale. "Aipom, you lazy little brat! Bring me that Pokeball!"

Aipom laughed more and more and more, going into a complete frenzy at the fact that Karly really couldn't do anything to him like this. He enjoyed watching her suffer, considering how much she had made him suffer. Who doesn't feed their own monkey on time like that, or swing them towards two threatening-with-internet-references rats? Let her bones be grinded by the whale; consider it revenge.

"AIPOM!"

Miscellaneous Page Break

For plot reasons, the story has progressed to a point where Karly managed to roll the mass of whale off of her yet-again internally unharmed body, and had managed to tie Aipom to a nearby tree branch to prevent him from acting like a stubborn little baby. Karly was now looking over Wailmer, who was contently sitting on the ground as a large pile of whale, happily munching on the box of doughnuts Karly had sacrificed to him - both the doughnuts and the box itself, I might add. She was considering just keeping Wailmer in his Pokeball, but from working on a Pokefarm and listening to her parents griping, she knew that they absolutely hated that - and plus, it wouldn't be as funny if I let her do that. She had absolutely no idea what she'd do if he evolved, though. That'd be funnier though.

Er, well, anyway, she deduced that the best plan would first be to learn about Wailmer, so she whipped out her hilariously aging Pokedex and scanned over the now resting whale.

320.gif
320.gif

Wailmer, the Blubbery Mass of Whale Pokemon

Wailmer are well-known for biting anything that breathes and and being one of the dumbest creatures alive. If you manage to catch a Wailmer, they enjoy rolling around and crashing into stuff, so figure out how well you can do that in your current situation.

Hmm, how oddly convenient. And at that moment, a plan formulated inside Karly's head. A plan so devious and diabolical, why, it's the most evilest thing I could think of.

~~~​

It was finally a peaceful day in the Rattata colony. After having chasing off the suspicious Pokemon Trainer Girl and her rather lazy but troublesome Aipom, the horderd decided to rest in a small, grassy clearing before continuing on back to retrieve their fallen brethren. The leader of the Pursuit Pack, Drakoven Von Heldenbasg, was most pleased with the groups efforts, and went around thanking each of them as they all munched down on their lunches.

Drakoven then made his way back over to his mistress, Annabelle Turnonbabe, who was waiting for him while seductively eating an Oran Berry. "Ratta, ratta-tat-tat." Hey there sexy thing, I've been waiting for you. She gave him the cutesy eye, which, when used by a Rattata, isn't really that cute. "Rrrrratta." Well?

Drakoven chuckled, waddling in very close. "Ratta ratta, ratta. Rat-tat-tat-tat, rrrratta ratta." Don't be so impatient babe. I promise we'll get to it very soon, my sexy lllluvah. His statement caused Annabelle to roll her eyes, prompting Drakoven to sigh. "Ratta ratta ratta. Ratta?" Fine fine fine. Now?

Annabelle nodded, happy she had gotten her point across. "Ratta ratta, ratta-tat-tat-tat. Ratta ratta." Good. I've been so ready for you since I watched that sexy booty of yours running after that stupid girl.

But sadly, before their conspicuous mating was able to begin, there was a loud cry of, "CHARGE!" from the top of the hill they were resting under, followed by enormous tremors. At first, all the Rattata began to panic at the thought of a herd of Tauros coming after them, but when they all looked up, it was instead a giant Wailmer rolling her way down the hill happily.

Pandemonium ensued as the group of rats scattered in every which-way direction to avoid being flattened underneath the planetary-sized whale. Squeals and screeches sounded out in the panic, calls for children and lovers, cries of help from those who were wounded or too lazy to move, and more internet references such as "WAILMER, Y U NO ROLL ELSEWHERE?" Drakoven cursed underneath his panting breath as he and his mistress ran off to continue their sexy-time antics elsewhere. Wailmer crashed into a large, thick elm tree, leaves falling down from above.

Karly laughed and cheered from the top of hill, Aipom slung over her shoulder by a rope. "That's it, Wailey! You go girl! That'll teach those dumb rodents to mess with me!"

Wailey, having learned Trainer AAAAAAHHHHHHH's name to be Celery, Splashed up and down in joy, shaking the earth each time she landed. Karly slid down the hill and sped over to wrap Wailey in a giant hug - well, as big as her arms would reach around. Wailey whale-moaned in happiness, trying to give Karly a hug with her large flippers. "That's okay Wailey, you don't have to hug me. I've had more than enough of affection from you today." She laughed, petting Wailey on the top of her, um... head? Body?

Having rolled Wailey so far downhill had brought the Group of Greatness only a little walk away from the shore, which would soon yield the exit, she hoped. Karly stretched her arms up into the air and popped her back, ready to get out of this place already. "Alright Wailey, let's go to the beach. You like beaches, don't you?" Wailey did nothing and simply stared at Karly with her unusually beady eyes, so Karly shrugged and began to push Wailey down towards the beach.

Yes, she pushed a whale. Don't accept every other illogical thing that's happened so far in this story as true and then question how an less-than-average girl can push a whale. Deal with it.

YellowGardevoir

Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2015
Nami Tange

Nami watched as Mia captured the little Chinchou. "Hey, great job Mia!" she said. "That was a great capture!" It had seemed to go much more smoothly than Nami's own capture of Natu. She grinned. "I'm going to go on ahead," Nami said. "I'll see you later." She didn't mind being alone, and the more time they spent together the more likely some fangirl/boy would write a fanfic about her and Mia. She'd heard stories about stuff like that happening to trainers that decided to travel together.

She followed a path that went back around the lake. She found a wall of foliage, all dense leaves and branches, sort of like a hedgerow. An arch covered in flowers graced the path, almost like it was deliberately stuck into the hedge. Which it probably was, some kind of decoration or path marker. She followed the path under the arch, noting the lovely smell of the flowers.

Shortly after she passed under the arch, she came onto a sandy beach. Standing there was a girl, who was talking to herself. No, wait. She was talking to a .... Lotad? And the Lotad .... was talking back? And also seemed to be wearing a pair of sunglasses. She walked up to the Lotad. "Did you just talk!?" she asked/yelled. "But that's impossible!" Would the creature respond, or had she simply been hallucinating?

Chalifoux

Years
Apologies for tardiness, won't happen again and all that jazz. This post was made by Birdy and it is cluckin' fabulous :3
So yeah, reply to it and stuff :D

LoturzelD2.png
BROTAD:
arquius_shades.png
We have guests.
270.gif

BROtad was almost disappointed at Imoen not replying, but the shock of a telepathic Lotad wearing sunglasses combined with his question may have been quite enough for her.

"My apologies, Miss, but I believe our quality time is up." BROtad gestured the top of his lily pad in the direction of a girl rolling a Wailmer down the beach, but she didn't seem to notice the two yet. "Now, if you have any other questions for me, I will be traveling Hoenn. May our paths cross ag—"

"Did you just talk!?" a third child shouted in inquiry. BROtad had foreseen this. "But that's impossible!"

He decided to have a little fun in saying things that she probably couldn't understand if she had an eternity to do so. "Lotad!" the Pokémon vocally cried, but directly to Nami's brain came real words, and in a fancy accent no less!

"Of course I can speak, dear child!" his telepathic commune began. "You may be wondering how this has happened, and I can only tell you that I was created, possibly out of boredom, but also possibly accidentally." To entertain Nami, BROtad sprouted an electronic panel from his lily pad, a screen turning on with various charts and graphs.

"As you can see here, many of my special abilities—such as speaking to you in this fashion—come from utilizing a special energy. You see, legendary Pokémon had to get involved in my creation. My creators thought the passage of time to be a strict progression of cause to effect in relation to space, and they were wrong. From a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly... timey-wimey... stuff. So, when all this occurred, I was caught in a sort of swirly energy thingy, and was granted an incalculable degree of power alongside being transported to your delightful time and place, and it would likely be difficult for my creators to follow me.

"Many of my powers are accidental, to speak truthfully." BROtad's electronic console disappeared into his lily pad, never to be seen again. "However, I hope this helps you to understand why I can talk, and why you should never stick your stump up an Empoleon's bum.

"Now," he concluded, "do you have anything else you'd like to ask me, Nami Tange?"

YellowGardevoir

Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2015
Nami Tange

After Nami claimed that it was impossible for the Lotad to be talking, it, of course, came up with all sorts of proof that it had been talking. As it explained Nami felt more and more at a loss of words. Wibbly-wobbly? she wondered. Timey-wimey? That sounds like the ranting of some kind of mad doctor. It also sprouted some electronic devices from it's body, at which point Nami gave up on trying to understand the small creature.

It paused in it's talking for a moment, withdrawing the electronics. Then it continued. "Many of my powers are accidental, to speak truthfully. However, I hope this helps you to understand why I can talk, and why you should never stick your stump up an Empoleon's bum."

"Now," it concluded, "do you have anything else you'd like to ask me, Nami Tange?"

It also seemed to know her name. Which honestly didn't surprise her, after it's explanation. Why shouldn't this strange being know her name? She wondered if it was omniscient. It certainly spoke as if it was. She wondered what she should ask. What does one ask a deity if it appears? And, when was she likely to get another opportunity like this? Speaking slowly, she asked, "What should I do to have a successful journey? What steps should I take?" She wasn't sure how the Lotad would respond to a question like that.

Back