• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Black!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
Yeah, I can only imagine the horrors you had to go through, print screening every image and cutting off anything unnecessary...

Anyway, there's a new Pokémon in need of a name over at the LP Group.

Well I had a program that took screenshots of the entire window, but it was still awfully inconvenient. And I also offered a suggestion in the LP Group.

Kholdy

I LP, and not much else.
Years
And here it is.

Spoiler:

Mirby

Big ol' nerd
Years
YAAY! I'm useful! XD

Also, Bobo is an awesome name because it's a Mystery Science Theater 3000 reference; the monkey in the later seasons with Mike and Pearl was Professor Bobo.

And for those who didn't get it, THIEF is a reference to Link's Awakening; if you steal successfully from the Mabel Village store, your name is irreversibly changed to THIEF (all caps too).

Lastly, I swear, in Isshu, dogs are super effective against cats. I had a Yooterii on my game (named Stach) who was six levels lower than the enemy Choroneko. And still OHKO'd it.

Great update. I'mma have to fly back to Sanyou for that Dusk Ball I did not know was there. ^.^

Kholdy

I LP, and not much else.
Years
I'm still not entirely sure what happened with the Time Paradox in the Belle fight... I had to go back to an earlier save to get a screenshot I missed, but that seems to have messed up. Stubs levelled in the fight with Belle, but shows as lvl 9 in the next image because it was taken on the other save file, before I reloaded the other one.
Yeah. Anyway, point still stands: Stubs and Mirby rock.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
You used Bobo!!! I swear there was something called Bobo the Monkey but I can't remember XD

Her right leg is completely twisted...

XD I was thinking the same thing lolz

Yuoaman

Years
Awesome update, and now I'm starting to think that maybe the Advicer is not from Corna... And for those wondering Loki (recently known as Cheron/Chelon/Cherlon/Kimberly) can take many forms, all forms, even yours. Right now. You could be him.

Be afraid.

P.S. This LP is up on the Let's Play Repository, which you can find a link for in the LP Group. This update should be up in the next five minutes or so. :D

Yuoaman

Years
Shameless plug is shameless. =P
That aside, I think I'll add a link to the LPR to the first page.

I've earned the right to be shameless, what with all the mind rape.

And any idea how long you should take to get the next update ready? (No pressure though, I know how hard it can be to get one ready.)

Yuoaman

Years
I generally update every 2-3 days unless something major comes up. I know you'd like the LPR to have the updates before PC has them, but that wouldn't really work with my update schedule =/

You don't have to worry about having updates on the LPR early, Wordpress doesn't understand BBCode so I have to copy and paste from the posted update itself, a PM, or from a preview. So it would just be a bit of a hassle for you. I don't mind having it up a few (or several) hours after they're posted here.

Kholdy

I LP, and not much else.
Years
I'm not ready for this.

Spoiler:

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
Years
Great job on this one!
So how's the ending of that: So an otter, a dog, a thief, a monkey, and something that shouldn't exist walk into a bar... joke? XD
I joke I joke, I kid I kid!
Keep it up!

Kholdy

I LP, and not much else.
Years
By the way guys, I'm kinda looking for a decent signature =P If anyone makes me something I like, I'll name a Pokémon after you. If I like it a lot, I'll name a permanent team member after you. Pm me/Leave a profile message for information, as it's probably best not to stray too far off topic here.

Also, I'm kinda debating whether or not to use Bobo after all. I honestly have no plans whatsoever as to what my final team will be, except for one Pokémon, my favourite of the new gen, which you'll see when I get there.
I'd kinda like a Pokémon with a decent fire attack on the team though, and there's only three Pokémon that qualify for that (Flamethrower TM is postgame) - Bobo, Shanderaa, and Hihidaruma. I hate Hihidaruma honestly, so I probably won't use that.
In short, vote: Shanderaa or Bobo/Baoppu? Or I could go without a fire type, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back