• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClayFakemon

Need a spriter for fakemon
Years
Can i join?
Name Clayton, Artty, Faust

Nickname Clay

Age 15

Gender Male

Dorm Raikou Dorm

Appearance Blonde Medium length, Deep blue eyes, 5 ft 11 in.

Personality My character is typically a loner who tries to blend in, although he mostly gets called a creeper in the process. Tries to keep his thoughts to himself but must press people to want to know what he was thinking about. He is laid back and will get the job done if he sets his mind to it. If there ever was a pokemon master, He would want to be it, and since his parents are afraid of the world, he must start his journey here.

History Clayton grew up on an island by the name of Dusbuit. There he grew up with his mother, father, 3 siblings, and the local neighbors. He has constantly been trying to get out of any work he sees and often slumps by in school with low grades, however he knows that if there were a class on Pokemon, He would definetly get a 200 percent.The Best achievement in his entire existence so far was when he discovered how to befriend pokemon. One day he simply gave a Lotad a piece of his pie and off he was befriending every other pokemon he saw, but once his pie ran out the pokemon grew angry and chased him for not having enough, the Lotad he fed earlier showed up, and smacked back those angry pokemon. Lotad and him have been friends ever since that day.The reason he wants to go to the academy the most is to get away from the island and find out what the world has in store for him.

Species:Lotad
Personality: Protects Clayton from anything, including an angry group of Slugma one day. He sacrifices everything during a battle and wont let go until he cant battle at all.
Lvl(Max 25): 15
Moves(Maximum of 6. TMs and egg moves are allowed): Rain Dance, Bullet Seed, Absorb, Protect, Surf, Body Slam.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
I forgot to update last night.

On hand:

502.gif

Species: Dewott
Nickname: Yaibe
Lvl: 31
Moves: Swords Dance, Razor Shell, Focus Energy, Double Team, X-Scissor, Water Pulse

570.gif

Species: Zorua
Nickname: Mistress
Lvl: 29
Moves: Shadow Ball, Fake Tears, Faint Attack, Foul Play, Scary Face, Calm Mind

207.gif

Species: Gligar
Nickname: Pierce
Lvl: 22
Moves: Poison Sting, Fury Cutter, Harden, Knock Off, Hone Claws, Taunt

403.gif

Species: Shinx
Nickname: Tentou
Lvl: 20
Moves: Leer, Charge, Spark, Bite, Rest, Charge Beam

At storage/home:
None

UPDATE: Pierce gained 1 level. Tentou joined the team.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@ClayFakemon: You can, however this SU doesn't meet the minimum requirements. The personality and history are about half as long as they need to be, and to be honest the appearance leaves a bit too much to the imagination. =<

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
I've thought this over for a while and... I think I'm leaving this RP.

Not that there's ANYTHING wrong with it. There really isn't.

Anyways, Senior year is hectic and, well... I feel like my Kiyoko character is interesting but... Well, not enough to keep my posts at a decent length, you know?I'm still rooting for this RP, and I voted for it in the RPAs.

DragonKat's Kat can take control of Kiyoko, and if she doesn't need him, she can take him to Bassiroth's N.

It was great RPing with you all! (And some I'm still RPing with on other RPs!)

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
If a Poliwhirl and a Raichu can possibly get together, so can a Buizel and Butterfree! Princess x Jet, whoo! *Waves flag*

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I support this pair. xD

Also, just a note: Starting Tuesday, I'm going to be out of town until next week. So I won't be posting as much. I'll try though when I can! So, Greiger and jackblaze, hang in there! :3

Dawn

Years
@Gunnerpow7: Your second / third character does not take up a character spot in the available spots spoiler. There's no need to reserve. c:

Though, only 2 of your characters can be students and only 1 can be a teacher.

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Years
Oh. So you mean, I could add another character when the 1st one was accepted? Now, you tell me... =/ Meh, I'll just post it when my 1st character enters the academy... I'm still at the Pokemon Center.. =3

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
@RHCP - I was thinking of having Princess x Jet... I am asking if you agree. If not, well, it could always be one-sided. Can't it?

If a Poliwhirl and a Raichu can possibly get together, so can a Buizel and Butterfree! Princess x Jet, whoo! *Waves flag*

Well, could I reserve for the Suicune Dorm?

Anyways, there are 2 supporters that support Princess x Jet... xD
Okay okay xD well, thing is that Princess is generally naive and airheaded so it might take a while before she understands that Jet has a thing for her. It can lead to some interesting situations, perhaps ;D

So, I hope it was ok that I made your character go outside the pokémon center with mine. Like your character were thinking of leaving right now, so I made us step outside. I'm planning on releasing Xylo's Magikarp. Guess what will happen... it's on lvl 20 after all.

@Gunnerpow7: Your second / third character does not take up a character spot in the available spots spoiler. There's no need to reserve. c:

Though, only 2 of your characters can be students and only 1 can be a teacher.

Ooh, then maybe I should make a Entei / Suicune character as well :D but that would lead me to play almost only against myself. Since I think I can be a bit narcissistic about my own characters ._. so I'll wait with making a second character.

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Years
Okay okay xD well, thing is that Princess is generally naive and airheaded so it might take a while before she understands that Jet has a thing for her. It can lead to some interesting situations, perhaps ;D

So, I hope it was ok that I made your character go outside the pokémon center with mine. Like your character were thinking of leaving right now, so I made us step outside. I'm planning on releasing Xylo's Magikarp. Guess what will happen... it's on lvl 20 after all.

It would be interesting. Since the situation is somewhat backwards. Usually, the male is naive and airheaded. So, yeah, It would be very interesting... xD

Yeah, It is cool that you led my character outside. It seems, somewhat natural.. xD

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I love octillery, by the way. In another RP, I had a Remoraid which the trainer carried as a gun under his arm in battles. Epic... *misses that RP*

I'll release Magikarp in the next post. And it'll evolve and wreak havoc. Just so you know 8D At least that's my plan atm.

Years
Atlus will be around for sure. :) May still come by late for Jasonwolf's training club though. But First, a Update for the TM moves.
(flan and Munch only)

Species: Eevee
Nickname: Flan
Personality: Atlus's reacent edition, she is still wary of him. She however, is very playfull with his other pokemon, and doesn't really miss her origional owner. She is very quick, and will listen to what Atlus says. Almost scentless. Atlus hopes she will evolve to a Leafeon, though Flan doesn't really care at the moment.
Lvl:20
Moves: Detect, Wish, Attract, tackle, sand attack, growl
Note: Learned Attract, Forgot Tail Whip
-----------------------------------------------
Species: Swadloon
Nickname: Munch
Personality: Munch is always hungry, and will eat just about anything eatible. He is the oddball, with dark purple leaves instead of the normal green. He is fairly tough for a bug, and is not affected by weather because of his Overcoat(If that is OK). Smells of wet leaves. He crawls on Atlus when he isn't battling, looking for snacks Atlus leaves in his pockets.
EVO CHANGES: He is slower, but much more defensive in this form. Still smells like wet leaves. He won't crawl on Atlus, but will instead, pearch on his shoulder.
Lvl:23
Moves: Grasswhistle, Bug Bite, Razor Leaf, Energy ball, Grass Knot, Protect
Note: learned Grasswhistle, forgot Tackle
-----------------------------------------------
Species: Swinub
Nickname: Snort
Personality: Probally the most similar to Atlus in terms of personality, he also tends to just "follow his nose". He is the most powerful and bulky of Atlus's trio, and fiercly protective. Smells like fresh dirt. He will most likly be out of the pokeball if he can.
Lvl:23
Moves: Mud Bomb, Odor Sleuth, Powder Snow, Bulldoze, Endure, Icicle Crash
Note: none
-----------------------------------------------------
Species: Remoraid
Nickname: Calamari
Personality: Calamari is mischivious, though far less than the most friendly of ghost, limited to spraying water at someone to get them wet. He spent most of his life on a Mantine, until one fateful day, he swam off for the island for food, trapped their ever since cause of a preditory fish pokemon, Carvanha. He smells like old sushi. He will spend most of the time in the pokeball, since he can't walk currently.
Lvl:20
Moves: Acid Spray, Mud Shot, Water Gun, Psybeam, Aurora Beam, Bubble Beam
Note: none

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
hi there guys! question to all of you :) is there anyone who wants to interact with my character Roxas Jaden Asakura?

and another question, i'm deciding about having my other character, Ruby Destiny, beginning a love story :P since her Poochyena, Hikari, is very protective towards her if it comes to love it think this will be very funny :3 Ruby is also a kind of an innocent person ;)

if you're intressed just sent me an VM or a PM :3

EDIT: if you want to know how Ruby Sapphire Fiona Destiny and Roxas Jaden Asakura look like just click on their names~

Dawn

Years
@Red: Eh..? I'm confused as to how that works, but the option to make extra characters or replace your character with a new one will always be open should you feel you want/need to. ^^;

@ClayFakemon: As long as you're the human n' not the Lotad that solves the appearance issue. :P The other issue as I stated before though is that your SU is approximately half the length it needed to be to qualify. Consider exploring more minor details about their history or personality!

@Everyone: I'd just like to take a moment to remind everyone that it's a /great/ idea and heavily encouraged to send someone a VM or PM when your character begins interacting with theirs to make sure they know to read your post. It'll save you trouble in the end. :P

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back