• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Very nice work there, Meli! I wish I didn't suck at 5th gen RNG... but having to do it on my DSi makes it quite a bit more difficult than when I had my DSlite. :( I'll get the hang of it soon, though!

Soon is now:

016.png
150.png
016.png

Mewtwo ♁ Lv. 70
OT: FEB2012 | ID: 2112
Nature: Naive
Ability: Pressure
IVs: 31, 31, 31, 31, 31, 31 Dark 70
EVs: Untrained
Moves: Psystrike, Shadow Ball, Aura Sphere, Electro Ball
Non-Redis

016.png
643.png
016.png

Reshiram ♁ Lv. 100
OT: SPR2012 | ID: 3102
Ability: Turboblaze
Moves: Blue Flare, Fusion Flare, Mist, Draco Meteor
Non-Redis

OK, I definitely don't suck at 5th gen RNG like I thought I did. xD

016.png
494.png
016.png

Victini ♁ Lv. 50
OT: Movie14 | ID: 12031
Nature: Quiet
Ability: Victory Star
IVs: 31, 31, 31, 31, 31, 2 Ice 70
Moves: V-create, Fusion Flare, Fusion Bolt, Searing Shot
Non-Redis

016.png
644.png
016.png

Zekrom ♁ Lv. 100
OT: SPR2012 | ID: 3102
Ability: Teravolt
Moves: Bolt Strike, Fusion Bolt, Haze, Outrage
Non-Redis

016.png
150.png
016.png

Mewtwo ♁ Lv. 70
OT: FEB2012 | ID: 2112
Nature: Timid
Ability: Pressure
IVs: 31, 0, 31, 31, 31, 31 Dragon 68
Moves: Psystrike, Shadow Ball, Aura Sphere, Electro Ball
Non-Redis

004.png
636.png
004.png

Larvesta ♂ Lv. 1 ★
OT: Scotty | ID: 4730
Nature: Timid
Ability: Flame Body
IVs: 30, 2, 31, 31, 30, 30 Rock 70
Moves: Ember, String Shot, Morning Sun, ***
Non-Redis

Badabing!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 27, 2013
Hey guys, I'm looking for a little help with the RNG stuff for HGSS if anyone is available.

I've got everything down, except I don't know how to RNG for flawless pokes that are non-shiny. I prefer the non-shiny look for the ones I'm shooting for, but I can't figure out how to get my desired nature without hitting the shiny HGSS box in the time finder on RNGReporter. So far with my searching, I've come across someone that recommended using a random ID and SID numbers, but the poke still came up shiny!

Anyone got any tips? If I could, I would just use my everstone to get my desired nature without having to RNG manipulate for it, but I heard using the everstone messes up your RNG results for the flawless IVs? If anyone can confirm and help me out, I'd appreciate it. Sorry if this is the wrong spot to be asking this.

Last edited:

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Hey guys, I'm looking for a little help with the RNG stuff for HGSS if anyone is available.

I've got everything down, except I don't know how to RNG for flawless pokes that are non-shiny. I prefer the non-shiny look for the ones I'm shooting for, but I can't figure out how to get my desired nature without hitting the shiny HGSS box in the time finder on RNGReporter. So far with my searching, I've come across someone that recommended using a random ID and SID numbers, but the poke still came up shiny!

Anyone got any tips? If I could, I would just use my everstone to get my desired nature without having to RNG manipulate for it, but I heard using the everstone messes up your RNG results for the flawless IVs? If anyone can confirm and help me out, I'd appreciate it. Sorry if this is the wrong spot to be asking this.

First off, I have a question -- which version of RNG reporter are you using? I recommend using the latest version (9.95) which can be downloaded here: http://j.mp/zjoiIX . There should be a "Shiny Only" check box which you can leave unchecked. If you're using an old version, I don't know how to help you because I don't know the program. Let me know.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I know I don't post here like...at all, but I just got my first RNG Pokemon a few minutes ago! :)

repeatball.png
546.gif

Autumn / Cottonee ♀ lv. 14 ⋆
OT: Cedric | ID: 26099
Nature: Modest
Ability: Prankster
IVs: embarrassing :3c
[ Growth, Leech Seed, Stun Spore, Mega Drain ]
EVs: untrained

So yeah, not the greatest Cottonee ever, but I'm still proud of myself! A big thanks to everyone in the Trade Corner chat that helped me out. They know who they are. :)

Years
  • Seen Nov 27, 2013
First off, I have a question -- which version of RNG reporter are you using? I recommend using the latest version (9.95) which can be downloaded here: []. There should be a "Shiny Only" check box which you can leave unchecked. If you're using an old version, I don't know how to help you because I don't know the program. Let me know.

Hey Mac, I was running the outdated 8.3 or so, I must have grabbed it straight from the Smogon thread and didn't even check for an update. I just now tried running 9.95, however, since I'm on a Macbook, for some reason Mono, the program used to run the old RNGreporter 8.3 is not allowing me to run the 9.95. I'll try downloading the patch before 9.95 and see if I can get this working.

Edit: Hold on, I just found PPRNG 1.9 for macbook, let me try working with this and see what I can get.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Hey Mac, I was running the outdated 8.3 or so, I must have grabbed it straight from the Smogon thread and didn't even check for an update. I just now tried running 9.95, however, since I'm on a Macbook, for some reason Mono, the program used to run the old RNGreporter 8.3 is not allowing me to run the 9.95. I'll try downloading the patch before 9.95 and see if I can get this working.

Edit: Hold on, I just found PPRNG 1.9 for macbook, let me try working with this and see what I can get.

OK, I'm not sure how to use PPRNG actually so you might be on your own :(

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
tumblr_lve9eeIou51r255ifo2_500.png

syd can rng abuse now?! hooray <3

this is what i wasted my life on. hahhh

113.gif

OT: HAZEL ID: 37074
Bold | Natural Cure
Pound, Seismic Toss, Counter, Aromatherapy
31 | 19 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Bred on a retail cart
Woot! Go blade! :D
Still ID abusing Ruby.

Years
  • Seen Nov 27, 2013
OK, I'm not sure how to use PPRNG actually so you might be on your own :(

Hey Mac, well PPRNG doesn't work, it doesn't let you Egg RNG for 4th Gen. But, I did happen to download RNG Reporter 9.92 and get it working with Mono. Okay, if I leave the Shiny Only box unchecked, and RNG for nature and gender, my poke still came up shiny when I hatched the egg. I have no clue where to go from here.

greg0915

Tomorrow is a new day
Years
Congratz Blade and Sydian!!! those are both great RNG's!

I'm now working on my giveaway but it's gonna take a while =P

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Hey Mac, well PPRNG doesn't work, it doesn't let you Egg RNG for 4th Gen. But, I did happen to download RNG Reporter 9.92 and get it working with Mono. Okay, if I leave the Shiny Only box unchecked, and RNG for nature and gender, my poke still came up shiny when I hatched the egg. I have no clue where to go from here.

Try another seed -- seems like you're always picking the shiny one. :P

Years
  • Seen Mar 27, 2014
Question on RNGing.

I fill in everything right, and I dont select a specific gender. But when I generate a seed, all of my results need Cute Charm and I read somewhere else that if I dont have a Cute Charm lead then it wont be shiny. Is that true, or can I do it without a Cute Charm lead?

johnny18

Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
Years
Question on RNGing.

I fill in everything right, and I dont select a specific gender. But when I generate a seed, all of my results need Cute Charm and I read somewhere else that if I dont have a Cute Charm lead then it wont be shiny. Is that true, or can I do it without a Cute Charm lead?
whatever the required lead the RNG reporter gives you, you will need it or you will not be able to hit your seed.

Years
  • Seen Mar 27, 2014
638.png

Cobalion | Lv.42
OT: Minato | ID: 42395
Nature: Gentle
Ability: Justified
IVs: 31/31/31/26/31/31

Yay, first try :)
But I forgot to use a Synchronizer so I didn't get an attack nature. Should I keep this one since its not bad? Originally, I tried to get a Deino but I couldn't ever get it correct.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
638.png

Cobalion | Lv.42
OT: Minato | ID: 42395
Nature: Gentle
Ability: Justified
IVs: 31/31/31/26/31/31

Yay, first try :)
But I forgot to use a Synchronizer so I didn't get an attack nature. Should I keep this one since its not bad? Originally, I tried to get a Deino but I couldn't ever get it correct.

Congrats! I would not keep it, though. You can very easily RNG abuse it again and get a better nature, like Jolly or Timid.

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 12, 2023
hooray for being late on the draaaaw

I finally tore myself from Star Ocean... And spent two days (Because my compy froze yesterday) finding a seed.... I now present you with.....

I know you love it when I do these....

Spr_5b_643.png

Reshiram (Pretend/Codename: Reshibork'd)
Docile | Loves to eat
Turboblaze
Blue Flare | Fusion Flare | Mist | Draco Meteor
SPR2012 | 03102
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
Aww yeah... And to clarify, I am only referring to it as Reshibork'd, as I do with Craptwo... ya'll know it's still named as it should be... XD I don't know how do change names like that....

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 12, 2023
Two within two days.... That has to be some kind of new Record for me. Bomb shelters are outside and to the left people.

But yeah. I kinda like Japanese events because... well... they're japanese... and as such I have an obligation to be serious about it... I could with english events... but with all you guys doin the serious ones, someone has to be the goofball.

So yeah. Here is my latest thing...

Spr_5b_384_s.png
Bag_Cherish_Ball_Sprite.png

レックウザ
ShinyBWStar.png

Adamant | Mischievous
Air Lock
Dragon Pulse | Ancient Power | Outrage | Dragon Dance
ノブナガ | 03172
31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31

(March 17, 2012 is even the date on it... St. Patrick's day and all... It's got red...KISS IT)​

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
Two within two days.... That has to be some kind of new Record for me. Bomb shelters are outside and to the left people.

But yeah. I kinda like Japanese events because... well... they're japanese... and as such I have an obligation to be serious about it... I could with english events... but with all you guys doin the serious ones, someone has to be the goofball.

So yeah. Here is my latest thing...

Spr_5b_384_s.png
Bag_Cherish_Ball_Sprite.png

レックウザ
ShinyBWStar.png

Adamant | Mischievous
Air Lock
Dragon Pulse | Ancient Power | Outrage | Dragon Dance
ノブナガ | 03172
31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31

(March 17, 2012 is even the date on it... St. Patrick's day and all... It's got red...KISS IT)​
Hi everyone! Just wanted to stop by and say hi. I've been on a bit of a break. As soon as my new HG game gets here I'll probably come back. :D

Grats on the Rayray, Kiro! I want one!!! ^_^

Raichupacabra

Villain
Years
So I finally figured how to RNG. So I wanted to do Zekrom. Then I realized I had no Wi-Fi anymore due to my DS not supporting WPA. And I can't trade either. Just my luck.

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2012
i got a question what if i dont care if the pokemon is hacked in a trade? i wanted someone with an action replay to help me get pokemon so me my cousin could do some battling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back