• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Extreme Solos: Community's Choice

Zagan

King of Demons
Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Jun 20, 2015
sorry, ive not updated, ive been busy with work :( ill try and get somewhere tomorrow

Years
  • Seen Mar 1, 2013
Since I'm done with my Steelix solo, I'm planning on doing a solo on Yellow, even though it's absolute hell.
If you can hack, go though the game with Magmar.

If you cannot, go with Wigglytuff.

Sylvie18

Stray Cat
Years
  • Age 31
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 1, 2015
/back. hey guys, can I have clauses for Mantyke please?

1.Mantyke is allergic to man-made healing items such as potions so you cannot use them. In the event that a man-made healing item is used, you must capture a grass-type pokemon and keep it in your party until mantyke levels up 10 times in order for it to be 'healed' of its allergic reaction. If this occurs 3 times mantyke will develop a resistance to its allergy and this clause will be broken.
2. Also, Mantyke is an extremely selfless pokemon. For every berry you use on it, it gives away whatever is in the 3rd slot in your item section in your backpack

I'd like to join :D I'll use my platinum game for a solo run. I can't hack but ive almost completed the pokedex on my soulsilver so i can trade over from that if necessary. ^.^

Last edited:

Sylvie18

Stray Cat
Years
  • Age 31
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 1, 2015
You get a shinx.

i would like to play normally with leafgreen i cant hack or trade

Brilliant, i love Shinx :D plus it'll up the difficulty nicely :)

You get a mankey.

Had to change my game to diamond cos' a friend is borrowing my platinum, i'll start when i find out my rule n clauses <3

Years
I'd like to join, since the other ones i've tried to join the "host" is not active.

I'll do Silver, if it's possible, O want only 1 clause, also i'd like a pokemon with a high attack generally.
I can hack.

Clause 1: Shinx is a Pokemon which hates to use status eliminator items(Antidote etc.) (Potions and other items can be used)
Clause 2: Shinx hates to be alone, you must always have a bug Pokemon which is WEAKER than Pinsir in level.

Last edited:

Sylvie18

Stray Cat
Years
  • Age 31
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 1, 2015
I'd like to join, since the other ones i've tried to join the "host" is not active.

I'll do Silver, if it's possible, O want only 1 clause, also i'd like a pokemon with a high attack generally.
I can hack.

You get a Krabby.
and since there arent a huge amount of posts atm, guess i'll give you your Rule n clause too
Rule: Every time you beat your rival you must go on a victory spending spree in the pokemart -you must spend half of what you own
Clause: Krabby is a bit of a clutz, it cant use any hold items because it'll just drop them and after every 8th trainer battle it accidently loses half of the healing items in the first slot of your bag

hahah, Hovde gave me a shinx earlier, so cna i use those clauses with shinx? besides pinsir is one of the few pokemon i dont have on SS yet xD

Last edited:

Sylvie18

Stray Cat
Years
  • Age 31
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 1, 2015
was eager to start :D update #1!

Spoiler:

Team:

(Shinx) Lumen lvl 3 (m)
Gentle nature
no item

Tackle

Friends:

(Caterpie) Cat lvl1 (f)

SyngthaSuyeon

Specialty: Rare types & UU/NU
Years
You get Teddiursa. Feel free to evolve if you please.

I'll play on Platinum. I can hack and I'd like a Pokemon with high/decent speed.

Back