• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Post & Discuss] Pictures of You!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
New picturetime~

Captain Fabio and I at Clifton taken the other week. There was this really nice pub there where we went for a drink around lunchtime and enjoyed the view :3

DSC03596_1.jpg

Honest

Hi!
Years
New picturetime~

Captain Fabio and I at Clifton taken the other week. There was this really nice pub there where we went for a drink around lunchtime and enjoyed the view :3

DSC03596_1.jpg

Whoa, that is a great picture. You two look really cute! But how tall is Fabio, he looks like he's at least 6 foot 5 inches. D= And... is that blue highlights I see, Kura? I like! =D

Years
OK so I found this picture of when I was 16 years of age and it's pretty funny so I'll post it here.

Spoiler:

I look like such a dope. Blue was my favourite colour back then and this was before I turned to the dark side. Man, I was such a twig back then.

Jek

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 17, 2012
Spoiler:

Me with my friend. It was taken in Dubai. I'm the one seemingly holding the camera (left guy).

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I got a new dress and wanted to post some pictures of me in it since I've been talking about it in IRC for a while now :3

Spoiler:

Don't mind my ghetto neighborhood in the first one, hahaha.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Very nice pictures, Toujie ^^ I love your boots the best! OMG xD The blue dress is pretty... I think you favor blue.

Kanto_Johto

Never glimpse the truth
Years
Eh, why not?

Me a few days ago:

Spoiler:

Me about half an hour ago:

Spoiler:

I desperately need to shave my 'beard'.

Also, everyone on PC is so good looking! I've never seen such an attractive forum.

Last edited:

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
  • Age 8
  • +
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020
Touj, I want your boots. Please? :(

Putting in some ugly in the forumz just for you Kanto_Johto!

H1Eef.png

Kanto_Johto

Never glimpse the truth
Years

H1Eef.png
"Putting in some ugly in the forumz just for you Kanto_Johto!" *posts attractive picture*

You look great! I really like your hair in that one.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
  • Age 8
  • +
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020
omg my face is everywhere

@Kanto_Johto Psssh!
But haha thank you guys! :B

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
Years
I got a new dress and wanted to post some pictures of me in it since I've been talking about it in IRC for a while now :3

Spoiler:

You look mighty fine, girl.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
First of all Toujours, that dress looks amazing and you look amazing in it. Boom.

And Kanto_Johto, you are cute :3 (I was going to say 'a cutie' but that seemed a little too cutesy for my liking lmao)

Spoiler:

Me with my friend. It was taken in Dubai. I'm the one seemingly holding the camera (left guy).

I didn't realise Liam Hemsworth had joined the forums. Please tell us, what was it like kissing Jennifer Lawrence on the set of The Hunger Games?

Spoiler:

I'm trying not to cry as I post this.

edit: i am contemplating deleting all evidence of my picture ever existing

And there we go, I quoted you so deleting your post will not delete evidence! MWAHAHAHAHA.

Years
Eh, why not?

Me a few days ago:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Also, everyone on PC is so good looking! I've never seen such an attractive forum.

Wow Kanto_Johto, you look nice.

Spoiler:

I'm trying not to cry as I post this.

edit: i am contemplating deleting all evidence of my picture ever existing

Nice one Droomph, didn't know you wore glasses. Now I know.

Spoiler:

Lovin' your hair, Toujours.

Spoiler:

Nice one Jek. Yours looks cool.

New picturetime~

DSC03596_1.jpg

Nice one of you and Captain Fabio there, Kura!

Well I haven't posted a pic for another long time so here is two for you the first one was a while ago and the second one was an Instant one straight from the webcam.

250oubb.png

this is the one taken a while back before I joined PC That is my little bro only 4 years old I love him soooo much. (People say he is gonna end up more good looking than me:( )

iqbs5j.png

Lol this one taken only a minute ago.

And Diablo, we all know how awesome yours are.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
New picturetime~

DSC03596_1.jpg
AWWWAWAWWAWAW YOU BOTH LOOK ADORABLE! You two look like boyfriend and girlfriend in that picture and I find that so funny. Maybe because it's almost 5 AM.

Spoiler:

I hope you don't take offense to this but you have a resemblance to Darren Criss.

Spoiler:

I saw this on Facebook and wanted to like it but I decided against it because you have a boyfriend.

Eh, why not?

Me a few days ago:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

You look totally the same in both pictures! I've never seen anything like that before. Except for the shirt. I highly encourage you to not where the shirt in the second picture again and instead donate it to Goodwill and hope an elderly woman finds them. And I say this with love, not to be mean I promise! :)

H1Eef.png
Shinny, you look like you belong on the Disney channel in this picture! I say that as a complement in that you look like you should be on a TV show, but I don't know how you'll respond to it because Disney channel isn't what it used to be.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I was camwhoring yesterday when I noticed that there was a cat statue sitting behind me in the photo attempts. Then I looked around the room and it dawned on my just how many ****ing cats my mother has around the place. Then it occurred to me that this is not normal. People just don't have this much cat paraphernalia in their homes unless they are spinsters over the age of 70. It's unnatural. My mother is the ****ing crazy cat lady.

So, what did I do? I spent the better part of the day going around my house with my MacBook and posing - bed hair still very much intact - with every cat thing I could find. You better appreciate this because it took me forever lol.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler: