• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Help recruitment thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jul 17, 2009
Hack name: Pokemon Earth Version

Hack of: Pokemon Fire Red

Additional information about the hack: It takes place on Earth and Al-Qaeda is the Team Rocket of the game. (If you are more curious I'll e-mail you more info).

Finished percentage: One or two cities and routes

Your hacking skills: Inserting new Pokemon/Trainers, simple scripting, and mapping.

What help or skill you're looking for: Any help I can get, but the most needed is scripters and spriters.

Additional contact information: [email protected] [email protected] (Me and my brothers e-mail).

Additional information: I love hacking, but I will also inform anybody on my team if today is a day off! XD (You'll get many days off unless you just want to work and you will get full credit and you will be a trainer or gym leader in my game depends how much you help XD).

Last edited:

SonicInferno

The Ultimate Lifeform
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 19, 2011
Hack Name: Pokemon Azurite

Hack Of: Pokemon Leaf Green

Additional Information About The Hack: You want to be the best of the best. though you have many rivals. there are also 2 teams of villians called Team Volt and Team Jade

Finished Percentage: 0% :(

Your Hacking Skills: Scripting, Mapping, Editing Pokemon

What Help Or Skill Your Looking For: Mapping. I can map just fine, but i REALLY dont like the way my maps turn out. I need a mapper badly!

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
Years
I really need help

Hack name:Pokemon Dimension Legends

Hack of:
Fire Red{u}

Additional information about the hack:Just trust me that it is good...

Finished percentage:Still have not release any beta..but it is progressing well

Your hacking skills:Mapping,basic Scripting,Story developer and Music Inserter

What help or skill you're looking for: 2 mappers that are great...

Additional contact information:Pm me or Vm me..Or post at my thread..

Additional information:My hack is great to me..wanna noe more,go to my hack thread and check it out.. I really need mappers now...

DarkPrince304

Back to Hacking after exams!!!
Years
Hack name:Pokemon Gotta Catch Em' All!

Hack of:Fire Red

Additional information about the hack:The hack is based on Anime and we will try to make it best anime based hack.

Finished percentage:1-2%

Your hacking skills:Mapping,Basic Scripting,and Story developer.

What help or skill you're looking for:2 Mappers and 2 Scripters and 1 Tile Maker

Additional contact information:PM me or VM me or post at my thread

Additional information:I have just started amking the game and it is only 1% completed...I have remaped Pallet Town a bit and I desperately need good Team Members :P

Years
Hack name: Pokemon Evolution: Evil Unleashed

Hack of: Fire REd

Additional information about the hack: WEll... I dont get this section. LOL Xd

Finished percentage: Um two towns and two routes done

Your hacking skills: Mapping, basic scripting

What help or skill you're looking for: Im looking for someone else to help me map. Its hard by yourself. I also need an advanced scripter. I can only do basic talking. Thnx in advance

Additional contact information: Email; [email protected]. IM, PM or Vm

Additional information: I do have a team but IM the one doing maping. and script and need help. No one on my team will do it

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 23, 2009
Hack name: Pokemon legends

Hack of: Fire red

Additional information about the hack: Story line:
Spoiler:

Extra Stuff:
All legendary pokemon from all games are to be encluded. Including D/P/PL legendarys.
A whole new map and citys.
New gyms.
Original story line.

Finished percentage: 3%

Your hacking skills: Mapping, Story developing.

What help or skill you're looking for: scripting & Spriting

Additional contact information: Email (for sucurity reasons i will give this to you when you apply.) And PM. Facebook. (i don't have msn beacuse my laptop won't run it)

Additional information: I need a scripter because i can't script and need a spriter beacause iv'e tried and i'm awful.

Last edited:

Popstar Leafeon

Rose's Protegé
Years
Hack name: Pokemon: Dawn Lavender Edition

Hack of: FireRed

Additional information about the hack:

Finished percentage: 10%

Your hacking skills: Mapping, Simple Scripting, Storyline, Map Linking

What help or skill you're looking for: Scripting, Sprite Inserting, Pokemon Inserting, Music Inserting

Additional contact information: MSN - [email protected] Yahoo - [email protected] Gmail - [email protected] Skype - Autumn

Additional information: Please don't think I'm trying to push everything off on other people. I just can't seem to get anything I need help with right.

Mekaj

Vampire Hunter
Years
Hack name: Pokemon Indigo Edition

Hack of: Fire Red

Additional information about the hack: Choice based storyline. Basically in the game after you collect all the badges and defeat the Elite Four, you have to manage Indigo Plateu. Challengers will come to you as the years go by to try and defeat you. If they suceed you have to take the title of Champion back. The game goes on until your character dies. Your choices affect how long you character lives, those around your character, and the storyline. Max. 90 years. 4 Regions. Hoen, Kanto, Johto, Silver Hills.

Finished percentage: 0.1%

Your hacking skills: almost none.

What help or skill you're looking for: Spriteing, scripting, mapping, sound editing, Gym Leader and Elite Four editing, Badge editing, Pokemon editing, Region editing.

Additional contact information: P.M. Me if you want to help.

Last edited:

muzzyguy

When disaster strikes!
Years
  • Seen Dec 9, 2014
Hack name: Pokemon shadow dimension

Hack of: Fire red

Additional information about the hack:no its not about giratina and this is my first hack so i am really eager for help to complete it

Finished percentage:just started because i need help already lol about 1-2%

Your hacking skills:Mapping story/plotting basic scripts

What help or skill you're looking for:
A decent scripter-i can script basic scripts like talking and stuff but for advanced scripts and movment scripts il need some one

A mapper/warper- well the thing im best at is mapping. But i need a mapper and someone who can fix warps cos i always mess mine up ( E.g You go in a pokemon center but when you come out you come out of the mart) and no for some reason by changing the warp number and other things never work for me =[

A-TEXTER-i need this for gyms because i have windows vista so no matter what i cant get get a-text or a-mart to work. I need this for gyms so i can edit them so they dont say they love rock pokemon but are a water gym leader....
and if you can get A text to work then you must be able to work A-mart so...i need that to

Additional contact information:the game thread or pm would be best

Additional information:please i would like to complete this

Last edited:

Alpha_Spike

Ace Trainer
Years
please help

Hack name: Pokemon Yin Black/Yang White

Hack of: Firered/Leafgreen

Additional information about the hack: Set 20years after pokemon firered/leafgreen. Has new gym leaders, pokemon, elemental types, trainers, moves, islands, set in Kanto but instead of the Sevii islands there are new islands. Has a new evil crime team.

Finished percentage: About 20%.

Your hacking skills: I'm moderately ok with Advance map. Also I am making the story line.

What help or skill you're looking for: Spriter's and scripters. Also someone to help with mapping, and setting up trainers/legendary battles.

Additional contact information: [email protected] or pm me.

Additional information: It has been my dream for sometime to create a well balanced hack that works. I would love to have these two hacks completed and distributed for the enjoyment of all.

Kyouya

"baddest of the bad"
Years
Hack name: Dark castle

Hack of:Ruby

Additional information about the hack:About darkrai

Finished percentage: 1%

Your hacking skills:Mapping,Im kinda good at scripting,

What help or skill you're looking for:Title screen editor,advance scriptor,tileset editor,Overworld editor

Additional contact information:PrivateMessage

Hoshiko Aki

Years
  • Seen Oct 17, 2011
Hack name: Pokemon Disappeared Seasons

Hack of: fire red

Additional information about the hack: I has now a new start (agian)

Finished percentage: 2%

Your hacking skills: -

What help or skill you're looking for: Spirite inserter.

Additional contact information:PrivateMessage and MSN:
[email protected]

TheDon

Shedinja Enthusiast
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 25, 2018
Hack name: Pokemon Peridot

Hack of: Pokemon Firered

Additional information about the hack: The hack will include an inter-team feud (Team Rocket vs a new, fictional team), and will take place in a new region. Deoxys will be the mascot. Hoenn, Sinnoh, Kanto or Johto may be included.

Finished percentage: 0.10% lol. So far, I've just made a few of the maps, and a few trainer edits.

Your hacking skills: I know basic scripting, and can assign scripts to the ROM. Familiar with AdvanceMap and most of the basic ROM-modifying tools.

What help or skill you're looking for: Help with unLZ, APE and changing sprite appearance, advanced scripting, mappers.

Additional contact information: [email protected], TheDon (WLM), PM.

Additional information: Full credit will be given to all helpers. FLAWLESS spelling and grammar will need to be in this hack.

WillPowerPedro

https://soundcloud.com/cammdavidson
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 9, 2022
I'm makin' a hack and I could use some help.
If you wanna help, I will send you a copy of the rom and everyone can work on it.
I will give you a job your good at and you can work on that part of the rom.

If you want to know about my hack, read this.

Name: Pokemon Sunset At Midnight
Main Pkmn: Shiny Darkrai
Hack of Fire Red
Things I need help with: Titlescreen Editing, Scripting, Tiles.
I also need someone to check Hex Workshop for me when I need it cuz my trial is over...
Plz help!!!!!!
WillPowerPedro Out (for now)

Conan Edogawa

One Truth Prevails
Years
Hack name: Pokemon: Invasion!

Hack of: FireRed

Additional information about the hack: See here

Finished percentage: 1%

Your hacking skills: Spriting, Mapping

What help or skill you're looking for: Scripting, possibly spriting

Additional contact information: [email protected], or gmail

OJAMAma

my user name is stupidd
Years
  • Seen Nov 20, 2010
Hack name:Pokemon Kaiku (Pokemon Evolved in English)

Hack of: Leaf Green

Additional information about the hack: Basically the newest generation. New Pokemon, new legendaries, new characters, new plots, new secrets, etc.

Finished percentage: I'll play around, but I want to wait until I get a team to actually start.

Your hacking skills: Map Editing

What help or skill you're looking for: A whole team. Spriters, Editors, Scriptors, the whole bunch.

Additional contact information: [email protected] or private message.

Additional information: I know my position doesn't look good right now, but I hope to have a team that will help me get this hack on the road. :) The summer is coming up, so no school though I'll be out doing some stuff I will be dedicated.

Aljam

[i]Sweepin' ain't easy...[/i]
Years
Hack name: Pokemon Emerald Thunder

Hack of: Fire Red

Additional information about the hack: nothing more to say...

Finished percentage: ...5%?

Your hacking skills: Mapping, Tile Inserter, Spriter

What help or skill you're looking for: Well I recently upgraded my computer so i can't insert music because sappy doesnt work on vista. So i need a music inserter

Additional contact information: [email protected] is my msn. you could pm me though.

Additional information: If anyone wants to check out my hack, look for emerald thunder in the progressing hacks section.

Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2010
Help with the Ultimate Hack!!!!

Hack name: Pokemon Multicoloured Version

Hack of: FireRed or Shiny Gold

Additional information about the hack: Combination of Johto, Kanto and Hoenn

Finished percentage: Not quite sure if I can permission from Zel to use his Shiny Gold ROM then 50%

Your hacking skills: Map Editing, Basic Scripting, Event Editing, Wild Pokemon Editing and most of the other basic skills.

What help or skill you're looking for: Tileset Editing, Advance Script Editing, World Map Editing, Title and Introduction Screen Editing, Music Editing and Help with Palettes.

Additional contact information: for those who want to help me email me at [email protected]

Additional information: This will be a hack of a lifetime so don't miss out on taking part in the creation its one hell of an idea I think it is anyway :P

Hey Busted 101 how good are you at Region Mapping do you think you could add the Hoenn Map to my Hack I'm creating a hack based on the Johto, Kanto and Hoenn Regions.
I will give you full credit for the Regional Mapping side :) email at [email protected]

Last edited:

Hoshiko Aki

Years
  • Seen Oct 17, 2011
Hack name: Pokemon Disappeared Seasons

Hack of: fire red

Additional information about the hack: I has now a new start (agian)

Finished percentage: 2%

Your hacking skills: -

What help or skill you're looking for: Spirite inserter.

Additional contact information: PrivateMessage and MSN:
[email protected]

Somebuddy who wants to help me? I realy want some boddy who wanted to help me. beacuse, i i can't do it.

Please.

Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2019
Hack name: Pokemon Yellow Blast

Hack of: Pokemon Fire Red

Additional information about the hack: A very small hack to make Fire Red more like Yellow. VERY. SMALL.

Finished percentage: I have to start over! 0%

Your hacking skills: I can do the overworld to my satisfaction, which does not involve custom tiles. Small hack, remember?
Also, I can change the starter Pokemon, change what moves the Pokemon learn, edit sprites a little, edit trainers, and a VERY SMALL amount of scripting (My weakest point!)

What help or skill you're looking for: I need a person who can script most of all! Also, I need a person who can edit the Title screen and a person that has a working version of Advance Text.

Additional contact information: hobusu.general`gmail.com (Replace the ` with @)

Additional information: If I can have the help of all of those people, then this might be on the verge of getting half-way to the Developing Hacks area. :P

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back