• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"What if they were real" signup thread.

How are you enjoying this Roleplay?

• It's awesome!!!!

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • It's okay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It sucks

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Not a clue. And I had an idea. What if TP was researching a way to change the typing of a pokemon. Like making a Pikachu from an Electric type into a... Um... A Fire type or something. And adding types, but never more than two at the maximum. Like having Snivy, which is a mono grass type, turn into a Grass/Dragon type or something. What do you think of this idea?

Nideous

Years
Hey, I just had the idea. I'm not sure how you would have it effect the story. But it would give Silver, Kitten, and Jake a reason to start the fight with TP, well, more than just fighting grunts here and there. Because the experiments would probably not be very nice. But all in the name of helping pokemon live up to their full potential or something. Some kind of backwards logic.

And it could be a step toward making some kind of pokemon super weapon. Because they can't rely on Deoxis being dumb forever. I don't know, I just thought of the idea like five minutes ago. Give me a break here.

aspie3000

Unova Champion
Years
Well, when Deoxys stops being dumb Mordecai gets Genosect. But we should hold the type change thing until after the Jirachi ark. However I will give it thought as to how to fit it into the story.

Shea Man

Karakuri Dôji Ultimo Fanboy
Years
I just need for Game to come back and control MiB. That's the only story Vega/Babylon has for now.

EDIT: Genesect Genesect Gensect! Not GenOsect!

Nideous

Years
I wasn't saying to implement it right away. :( I know that it would have to wait until the Jirachi arc is done. And it could have something to do with the creation of Genosect... Or something like that. I don't know. Like I said, I just came up with the idea.

aspie3000

Unova Champion
Years
Yeah, he probably has a good explanation but I don't like to wait. Like I said someone will bunny his characters in his absence.

I wasn't saying to implement it right away. :( I know that it would have to wait until the Jirachi arc is done. And it could have something to do with the creation of Genosect... Or something like that. I don't know. Like I said, I just came up with the idea.

Oh I know, Genosect is an ancient Pokemon but the cannon on it's back was upgraded by TP. It needs these drives to change it's special attack Techno Blast's typing. So the type experiments could have something to do with the drives.

Last edited:

aspie3000

Unova Champion
Years
Alright so until Izuya_Namikaze can put his full attention into this RP I have respectfully booted him out.

He hasn't posted in a very long time. Like I said, any time that he feels like he can post at least once a week he can come back.

I don't mean any ill will toward him, it's just that there's a limit on how long you can be gone on here.

Back