• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon Shadow Dancer

Budgie_boy

A bold new journey awaits
Years
Nice idea but I prefer the usual system, if you want, once I get a CBS up and running I'll show a screenie of it in my post, If you prefer to use mine then I'll PM you the script of it to use in your game!!!:D

Dream Illusionist

//Teenager with S.T.Y.L.E.//
Years
Thanks. ;)

Here's another screen of the battle background, but this time (still DBS), with the pok?mon. :P

You can go to Rulentia now. ;) Between Rulentia and Allumisia, there's Route 3,4 and Mezurino Cave, a small cave. (More like a tunnel)

BTLSCREEN2.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 4, 2006
when do you think it will be finished it look classy, and what would i need to play it??

Dream Illusionist

Years
Thanks ;)
Probably be finished in the end of 2006, Beggining of 2007 (or so I hope :P)

Been working a lot on the game these past few days, and there are many news:

1- Route 3/4/Verneccio City/ Selapatos Cave mapped
2- In Verneccio (the musical city), there will be a Disco, where you can hear various music, and also a concert room, where NPC sing various "hits" of them.
3- Dark Pokemon will be in the game. They look like NPC, but when you talk to them, a battle iniciates against them. They are horridly tough!

And now, some screens:

Screen22.png

Route 3

Screen23.png

Route 3

Screen27.png

Route 3

Screen25.png

Route 3

Screen26.png

Route 4

Comments please.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 12, 2015
This looks great sylph the route 4 pic looks a little odd I don't think the rocks look good up there but that's only my opinion you also put a wrong tile in the water in your first screen I marked the wrong tile with a red circle.

Dream Illusionist

Years
Oh! That's right! OI still need to fix the water autotile... :P

Sorry for not posting for a while now... My parents organized me a secret holiday. Here's is more info about the characters of the game:

KAIN

The male hero. He lives in Fellmoore with his mother, and frequents the School there. He is given a pok?mon in the day of the Trainer, when the problems start brewing. He is a tall, brown eyed, and brown hair teenager, with a strong and kind attitude. He wants to solve this problem and save the world for everyone.

ASHLEY

The female hero. She lives in Fellmoore with her mother, and frequents the School there. She is given a pok?mon in the day of the Trainer, when the problems start brewing. She is a tall, brown eyed, and brown hair teenager, with a calm and caring attitude. SHe wants to solve this problem and save the world for everyone

ANN

The hero's rival. A tall, blond, short haired girl with an annoying attitude. She is VERY curious, and never thinks twice in annoying the hero. She wants to know what's going on.

PROF. LOIS

The Felora Region professor. She's a caring professor who wants the best for everyone. She helps the Hero countless times on its adventure.
I think she looks like someone we know...

THE PROPHETS
Yay, finally, the three mysterious people!

MALIK

A man that survived in another world, now wants to try decaying this one. He is no longer a demon, and he's tall, blond haired, and with good looks. He's one of the three prophets. (And he's still trying to revive his mother)

MELODY

A tall, black haired women.She is no longar a demon, and she thinks beauty is superficial, and will not stop trying what she says its "...making the world more beautiful...". She is one of the three prophets.

LEEHALT

A tall, shady man. He is the leader of the prophets, and tries desperatly to "evolve" the world. His strengh is unparralleled.

Also, the demo has beebn deleyed due to these holidays, now being the beggining of September.

Comments please ;)

Last edited:

Smarties-chan

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 12, 2015
Sounds nice :) glad to hear you didn't cancel the game, I thought this threa was going to die, I'm glad it's not are you going to post pics for the characters soon?

Smarties-chan

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 12, 2015
That sounds cool :D maybe you would have to go through anohter dimension to get past water before you get surf? I love the idea of a parallel dimnesion or maybe there could be many parallel dimensions? And at some point the would all get mixed up sorta like in final fantasy 8.

Dream Illusionist

Years
Not like that, but the idea is on hold

Editing the Musical Town. (Name won't be revealed yet), and made two minigames, and their description below:

Get those Gems!

A mini-game where the hero has to find all the gems in the area before time runs out. Currently, there are 3 levels.

Pok?mon Racing

Get on those Pok?Karts and dash through the fields, trying to get the cup (Only Time Trial working now...)

They can be played in the Mini-Game Podium in the Musical City.
Added musics for the Disco, and thinking of who should sing in the concert rooms (ideas, please)

Comments please ;)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 28, 2012
EXELENT!!! i love all the ideas.

if you need resources just msn me, i dont have rmxp here :(

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
Love 'em. I always seem to like mini games more than the actual games;;;

Dream Illusionist

Years
No need, thanks. Well, to show everyone, here's a silhouette of a new pok?mon:

Silhouette2.png

And here are a few more screen about the game.

Screen28.png

Route 4

Screen29.png

Velias City Entrance

Screen30.png

Vellias City~

And these are some changes made:

:pokeball: 6 hours- 1 day, so 3 hours- day/ 3 hours- night
:pokeball: Don't like your clothes, come change them in clothes shops!

Years
  • Seen Feb 28, 2012
WOW!!!!

change your colthes? WOW

i got to ave that in my game :) and minigames :)

I LOVE THIS GAME!!!

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
In the last screen, 2 NPCs are both on the side of the road. Did you put them there on purpose?

Smarties-chan

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 12, 2015
You can change your clothes? W00T well I'm really looking forward to this game and I hope you finish it too.

Back