• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Ghosts! (Everything must be Pokemon Related)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Few hours isn't too bad. It's been worse. Starting to wonder if I should unsticky this and see how long it takes for it to die aha.

I picked up my White for a few moments the other day. Just for a few moments though. Didn't play it much at all.

Charizard632

Now a great Touhou addict
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 6, 2012

Hmm... Let's test it out. May seem like a good idea like using Water Gun on a Geodude.

Limanya

Page of Breath
Years

I was interested in the Pokemon with the numbers 413 and 612.

413 is Wormadam.
Sorry beta kids, you get a ugly Pokemon.
612 is Haxorus.
The trolls have a better one.
Since there isn't a Pokemon with the number 111111, i'll do 111.
Dem alpha kids get Rhyhorn.
And 1025 is also impossible so i'll combine 10 and 25 to get...\
Clefairy. Dear god.

Jolteon*

Super Boss Trainer
Years

Is eleven Metapod? If it is, well then I am happy. Metapod is extremely helpful when facing Brock after leaving the forest.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

One day I do want to have a Butterfree on my team for more than just a little bit. Maybe as long as I had a Beedrilll on my team in Silver.

Years
13. How long did you hold onto Beedrill? I've held onto Butterfree well into the 30s and into Silph Co. several times in Kanto the past, discarding it around then because that's when it became more of a burden than an ace in the hole. That's actually how long I held onto Beautifly in my current Emerald file.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Level 66 is the current level of the Beedrill. He's in the hall of fame nineteen times and thus this means that I basically used him through the whole story up until Red I think hahaha. ♥ Didn't realize I kept him on the team for that long I'm pretty impressed with myself

Last edited:

droomph

weeb
Years

He's like the Hulk Hogan of Beedrills. Eventually it'll level down to 65, 64, 63...before you know it that Beedrill will be a Weedle again.

Also on a related topic I love the world "wheedle" for obvious reasons

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023

Finally some love for Beedrill! I've been looking through so much Beedrill fan art recently, it's such a good looking Pokemon. Almost considering making a new theme around it haha.

droomph

weeb
Years
19 I just use my starter almost exclusively haha. I've been better about not overleveling my team in BW but that just meant now I have an extremely underleveled team.

So yeah, never used a Beedrill too seriously :/

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023

I admit it's not wonderful to use in battle and it doesn't really compliment any team well, but I find that's a much more interesting way to play the games if it's harder due to the Pokémon you're using :D

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Well I managed to find a way to use the Beedrill if it lasted that long haha! Though I wish I knew exactly what I did. I know it has the move Toxic but I don't remember when I gave it the move.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm sure it's better than whatever move I replaced for Toxic. Also could have been a 'last move' type of thing in the case he was almost dead or something. Feh, I don't remember how my mind works those four-five years ago. What I do know is that I never thought competitively.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023

I agree completely, Beedrill deserves power. D: If it was actually useful in battle then I'd have it on nearly every team. Unfortunately there's a lot of cool Bug types like this though, eg Dustox, Butterfree, etc. It's a shame the type on the whole can't be a bit stronger :/ Although there are Pokémon like Scizor and Volcarona to make up for it.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Bug types definitely need more stronger Pokemon so it can be used more often. That's one of the reasons why Volcarona is so amazing.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023

I agree entirely. But what stronger Bug types could there be? I find it hard to think of bugs that haven't already been made into Pokémon :x I suppose a stick insect Pokémon could be interesting? Or some beetles? (C'mon Heracross evo. ♥)

Back