• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
@Marin Hope you're feeling better...

@Genevieve Waiting on you, but I know you are busy, no worries.

@All Anyone else notice how the RP just stopped so quickly?

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@Zerin: It's probably my fault, as I managed to pass out last night before getting my post out and I'm holding people up. |3 That being said, off to go fix that real quick.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
@anyone looking for me:

my computer's power cord no longer works and thusly my computer is stuck on low battery. thankfully I can borrow my dad's laptop and my school computers work just fine, so I will be active, but not nearly as much.

i will try to get in some posts today if I get the chance.

Dawn

Years
Roen52 has been removed for innactivity.

That means a trainer spot is finally open again. I'm also going to start marking names on the available spots spoiler to show whether an RPer is active or not and whether it's excused or unexcused innactivity. This is for organizational purposes and the benefit of RPers only, as this allows you to easily check whether someone hasn't been posting for over a week.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
I really need to focus on my ogt's this week. So I won't be active. I have a test each morning and I have to study for the other ones. I give permission for someone to bunny my characters if they have to. I just can't focus on anything other than passing these extremely important tests.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Dang, you guys post fast, those that are in Hilda's class. As long as it has nothing to do with Kilik, I'm in the clear. :\ So how much longer anyway? I wanna start exploring the marshland soon! :)

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Yeah, sorry about all of the random chat spam, guys xD We can't really help it, we're loving our characters too much! And yeah, it's just random chitter between Pokémon, so it should be fine :)

Dragonkat

The Winged Wolf
Years
Ahh sorry for my low posting ^-^;; I just transferred to a new school last week and I'm getting used to my new time schedule. Besides, no one has interacted with Kat that I know of x3 I should be able to get on more often this week and most later. Just to let ya know x3

Dawn

Years
@SD: It shouldn't take too many more posts before they get to the swamplands, as I don't intend to spend a lot of time focusing on the walk there.

@Sir Bastian: Just be careful not to burn out on them~

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
I won't, don't worry! If I feel things starts to get meh, I'll slow down the posts, but right now, I'm loving it :3

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
I'll try to post more. I haven't been able to post because my Cpu broke and I just got a tablet so my posts might be shorter.. Sorry

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Hi guys! I notice there is still some room, and I'd love to jump back in this. I'll re-do my SU for Brian and submit it for approval. I just wanted to say I'm coming back! Reserve a spot for Bri in whichever dorm is still here!

Dawn

Years
@Nideous: Welcome back! If you change your SU, I'll have to review it again, but I'm sure we can fit you in. There's totally an open spot or two. Brian was entei last I checked, yes?

Nideous

Years
Yup he is. Or was, if there are no spots open in Entei. xD It's good to be back. i was a bit worried this RP had died, but I shouldn't have. BTW, how much RP time has passed since Bri left? It will effect what happened and how I change my SU.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Hi guys! I notice there is still some room, and I'd love to jump back in this. I'll re-do my SU for Brian and submit it for approval. I just wanted to say I'm coming back! Reserve a spot for Bri in whichever dorm is still here!

Nideous! :D Your back =D Awesome ^.^ Don't worry my characters still haven't forgotten about ya :p

Nideous

Years
Hah! If Snype forgot Thyme she'd be heart broken. And then I seem to recall some little Cyndaquil that was fascinated by a certain Minccino's tail for some reason. :P

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Well, he was a Quilava when the facination started, and he still is! I bet he'd love to meet Duster again! There is also a certain Slakoth who'd wanna cuddle the life out of a certain Igglybuff :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back