• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Noirbat Trade Cavern~ [Legends/Shinies/Freebies/Giveaways/7Gen]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I have my pokemons cloned :) set a time and date for the trade

I will be available tomorrow at any time from 12PM EST to 12AM EST. I'm not sure what your schedule looks like so you can pick any time between those hours and I'll make sure to meet you. Unfortunately I'll be busy today so I might not be checking back here often.

Years
Hey. are u trading events for events? i have a HA articuno and moltres. would u trade them for your shiny rayquaza and shiny suicine?

Saw you were interested in egg move pokemon. would u only want shiny egg move pokemon to trade for shinies?

Can i also have the free mawile and sableye please? :P

thanks

Years
Hey. are u trading events for events? i have a HA articuno and moltres. would u trade them for your shiny rayquaza and shiny suicine?

Saw you were interested in egg move pokemon. would u only want shiny egg move pokemon to trade for shinies?

Can i also have the free mawile and sableye please? :P

thanks

I can do events for events as long as I don't have the pokemon you are offering, and I don't believe I have HA Articuno or Moltres so both of those would be fine.

Depends on what the egg move pokemon is and what the moves are, but I'm not against trading shinies for them.

And yes of course you can have a free Mawile and Sableye :)

Years
I can do events for events as long as I don't have the pokemon you are offering, and I don't believe I have HA Articuno or Moltres so both of those would be fine.

Depends on what the egg move pokemon is and what the moves are, but I'm not against trading shinies for them.

And yes of course you can have a free Mawile and Sableye :)

ah cool. what time is best for u? noticed there's an 8 hour gap between us. would u also swap events for shinies?

Years
ah cool. what time is best for u? noticed there's an 8 hour gap between us. would u also swap events for shinies?

Yeah, events for shinies are good too. I would need to know exactly what we are trading though so I can get the pokemon I don't have cloned yet ready. It's 2AM here now, I can clone in about 8 hours or so, and we can set a trade time for any time after 9PM EST.

Years
Yeah, events for shinies are good too. I would need to know exactly what we are trading though so I can get the pokemon I don't have cloned yet ready. It's 2AM here now, I can clone in about 8 hours or so, and we can set a trade time for any time after 9PM EST.

so I'm interested in your event shiny rayquaza and shiny suicine. I'm offering HA articuno and moltres. ah. I'm 6hours ahead of u. the best time to trade for me would be 1pm-12am gmt+1 which is 7am-6pm for u.

Years
so I'm interested in your event shiny rayquaza and shiny suicine. I'm offering HA articuno and moltres. ah. I'm 6hours ahead of u. the best time to trade for me would be 1pm-12am gmt+1 which is 7am-6pm for u.

Are you online now? I'm gonna go clone those in a second if you'd like to trade when they're ready.

Years
I've deposited a wingull could I have the buneary called Lola? And my IGN is Hermione. I also have a Mawile with flawless speed and a 30 in Attack so I was wondering if I could trade that for your shiny froakie with the nickname Lucius?

Years
I've deposited a wingull could I have the buneary called Lola? And my IGN is Hermione. I also have a Mawile with flawless speed and a 30 in Attack so I was wondering if I could trade that for your shiny froakie with the nickname Lucius?

Buneary has been sent!

I've already got a Mawile unfortunately. If you don't have shinies to trade, pokemon with HAs, egg moves, or in special balls will do, assuming I don't already have them. I can breed for good IVs so those don't interest me. Let me know what you have.

Years
Buneary has been sent!

I've already got a Mawile unfortunately. If you don't have shinies to trade, pokemon with HAs, egg moves, or in special balls will do, assuming I don't already have them. I can breed for good IVs so those don't interest me. Let me know what you have.

I have a shiny Delibird and a shiny Granbull and a shiny Dratini if that interests you

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2018
can I have a shiny female Buneary please?
and if u can rename: Doirnu
IGN alexander
i deposite a wingull
thank you :D

Years
Hi, I'm interested in your lvl 5 mew, genesect, lvl 5 jirachi and shiny adamant honedge. Would u be interested in an:
imperfect 5IV Impish ferroseed with 2EMS (stealth rock and leech seed)
imperfect 5IV Adamant HA shroomish with EM (bullet seed),
imperfect 5IV quiet aegislash with EM (wide guard, popular in competitive sets), imperfect 5IV careful skarmory with 3EMS (brave bird, whilrwind and stealth rock,
imperfect 5IV adamant HA fletchling
Imperfect 5IV bold or relaxed HA foongus
imperfect 5IV adamant machop with 4EMS (fire, thunder, ice and bullet punch)
shiny lvl 99 magikarp
porygon with HA
lance's dragonite.

Tell me which ones interest u or if they don't i'll see what else i have :P i can also try and get them to have the right 5IVs but that will take some time.

I forgot to take the free mawile and sableye argh...

btw i think u typed in the wrong OT ID for your meloetta. couldn't find the event on serebii.

Years
Hi, I'm interested in your lvl 5 mew, genesect, lvl 5 jirachi and shiny adamant honedge. Would u be interested in an:
imperfect 5IV Impish ferroseed with 2EMS (stealth rock and leech seed)
imperfect 5IV Adamant HA shroomish with EM (bullet seed),
imperfect 5IV quiet aegislash with EM (wide guard, popular in competitive sets), imperfect 5IV careful skarmory with 3EMS (brave bird, whilrwind and stealth rock,
imperfect 5IV adamant HA fletchling
Imperfect 5IV bold or relaxed HA foongus
imperfect 5IV adamant machop with 4EMS (fire, thunder, ice and bullet punch)
shiny lvl 99 magikarp
porygon with HA
lance's dragonite.

Tell me which ones interest u or if they don't i'll see what else i have :P i can also try and get them to have the right 5IVs but that will take some time.

I forgot to take the free mawile and sableye argh...

btw i think u typed in the wrong OT ID for your meloetta. couldn't find the event on serebii.

The Ferroseed sounds good, other than that I only really the Skarmory and Dragonite.
Do you have anything else for the fourth pokemon?

I remembered about the mawile and sableye after we traded lol. I need to get those cloned though.

And yes you're right about Meloetta! The correct ID is 03013. Thank you for pointing it out, I'll edit the OP in a second.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back