• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] a messy, messy gallery

an illegible mess.

[i]i'll make [b]tiny changes[/b] to earth.[/i]
Years
hey remember me.

it's your boy back at it again with another art gallery.

i draw wolves and furries and very rarely i dabble in drawing humans. anyway here's my recent crap from this year. three two one go. (warning: some of this stuff is pretty graphic and may trigger some people so proceed with caution please).

[tw: violence/gore, suicidal themes, self-harm, implications of sexual abuse]
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

[tw: violence/gore, suicidal themes, self-harm]
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

[tw: self-harm, implications of suicide]
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

links to my deviantart and insta where i post more art are in my signature. ehhhhh h hope you liked my stuff i guess

an illegible mess.

Years
[tw: implications of self-harm, drug use and alcohol use]
Spoiler:

an illegible mess.

Years
YAAAAAA

art

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

an illegible mess.

Years
yikes i haven't posted here in a while.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

an illegible mess.

Years
hi i haven't been on here in a hot minute. tbh... my art really hasn't changed much lol.

oldest to newest:
tw: drugs/drug addiction, alcohol/alcoholism, self-harm, mental illness/suicidality
Spoiler:

tw: drug use, self-harm
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

next segment is part of a monthly art challenge i tried (and failed) to complete where i drew a favorite pokemon everyday
Spoiler:

tw: self-harm
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

tw: drug use
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

tw: self-harm, drug use, eating disorders
Spoiler:

tw: body horror
Spoiler:

tw: alcoholism mention
Spoiler:

next segment is sketches i did in crayon while in the psych ward. all lyrics are various songs from frightened rabbit's "painting of a panic attack" album
tw: mental illness, addiction, self-harm, suicidality
Spoiler:

after leaving the psych ward, i had little to no motivation to draw for several weeks. i started drawing again after receiving copic markers for my birthday, and stuck with traditional media to try and get myself back into the groove of things. i'm still not back into it, nearly a year later, but i'm really trying. i want to get back into art again and find motivation.

tw: addiction, self-harm
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

tw: self-harm, drugs
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

tw: addiction, self-harm
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

tw: suicidality, self-harm, addiction
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

thanks for reading

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Look, I know art is about expression, and lord knows I've been there (I'm supposed to draw what panic looks like today for therapy, as a matter of fact). But there's a line you're getting close to crossing.

I'm not going to pretend to know what you're dealing with, but I am a recovering heroin addict, self harmer, and alcoholic. If your art is not just dramatized depictions of suffering, and is instead reflective of your actual actions, please get help.

an illegible mess.

Years
Look, I know art is about expression, and lord knows I've been there (I'm supposed to draw what panic looks like today for therapy, as a matter of fact). But there's a line you're getting close to crossing.

I'm not going to pretend to know what you're dealing with, but I am a recovering heroin addict, self harmer, and alcoholic. If your art is not just dramatized depictions of suffering, and is instead reflective of your actual actions, please get help.

i'm fine. don't worry about it.

stuff. mainly commissions.

tw: suicidal themes
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

commissions are still open and are available 50-70% off for a limited time. you can dm me on any of my linked social media (including here) for more info.

QuietDragon

a wavering flower, a bird taking flight
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 20, 2023
The anatomy in your quadrupedal (less anthropomorphized?) animals is really good, I like the angles and poses and lines.
A lot of these are quite heavy, I do hope you'll continue to get better! Take care. Vent art can be very cathartic and is certainly a safer way to cope.
The colours are quite nice too!

an illegible mess.

Years
just some small stuff, nothing too great. thank you all for the comments.

tw: blood/gore, selfharm, drugs, alcohol, mental health/illness.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

tw: smoking
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
I know I'm late to this but your OC as an Animal Crossing character is cute af.

an illegible mess.

Years
hey i'm back. hope it's okay to just throw some shit here. these are from around 2020 to now. i took some pretty big gaps in art... a lot happened in 2020 for me. someone very close to me passed away, i became homeless, etc etc. in a better situation now thankfully.

tw: drug use, self-harm
Spoiler:

tw: drugs, blood
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

tw: blood, gore
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

i got a new tablet (it has a screen yaaaay) since my old tablet, while still operational, was really starting to show its age. small active area, covered in scratches, etc. it's been helping so much with creativity and i'm taking a figure drawing class weekly (just a night class, i'm not enrolled in college or anything rn). this has also really helped me and has forced me to just. draw every week and practice anatomy. hoping i can draw more because i miss it so much and it's just been too long.

Last edited:
Back