• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: How do I remove my own thread?

Years
I know I'm kinda freaking out about it too much, but I'm just super new to pokecommunity in general and a bit overwhelmed with information on how everything works. I already messed up my first thread posted here by accident and I'd like it removed, but I don't know how to do it. Could someone help me out please?

Years
I assume you mean your art thread? You can click 'edit' in the bottom right corner to change the content of the thread/post if you mistakenly submitted it too early! Otherwise, if you really would prefer to redo it altogether, I or someone else can delete it for you. No worries at all.

Last edited:
Years
I assume you mean your art thread? You can click 'edit' in the bottom right corner to change the content of the thread/post if you mistakenly submitted it too early! Otherwise, if you really would prefer to redo it altogether, I or someone else can delete it for you. No worries at all.

Yeeeah, that's the one. Oh, right, edit could work... but I've already made it pretty awkward, so I'd prefer just deleting it. Thanks for the help!

Back