• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Donuts and other foods

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
Years
so this should be a fun topic. if you could make your own flavor of donut (or other food if you dont like those), what would you make?

i would make a fruity pebbles donut, a unique one. it would be colored red and have white icing on top with very crushed up fruity pebbles on top, and cream on the inside with fruity pebbles inside as well.

what about you? :3

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Feb 16, 2017
Apple rum. It would have rum flavored glaze or icing drizzled on top and stuffed with a green, apple rum flavored cream filling. :)

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 20, 2023
cheese, tomato and pineapple

So like a pizza but a donut? interesting. I can see pineapple on a pizza, but I can't see cheese on a donut.

Anyways, mine would fit my dietary restrictions, and also it would have uh... coconut, and butternut, and sprinkles, and uhh... jelly, and powdered sugar, glaze, and it would be a foot long, and have frozen pudding ice cream, coffee ice cream, and caramel ice cream arranged around it. Maybe some falafel too (although I'd pick them off and eat them seperatly. Also pineapple chunks, and strawberry syrup, with a chocolate drizzle. The center would be filled with assorted donut holes, with a rice pudding layer on top. I might add other things too, but can't think of anything right now.

Back