• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crystal hack: Pokemon Crystal Redesign and World

Status
Not open for further replies.

KefkaPalazzo

Maniac
Years
Discovered a glitch in Sprout Tower. Going down to the first basement turns the floor into random panels.

The violet Gym is also missing. Which version of Crystal are you using? I've used the (E) and the (U) versions, what am I doing wrong?

Playing Crystal world, by the way.

Last edited:

miksy91

Dark Energy is back in action! ;)
Years
Discovered a glitch in Sprout Tower. Going down to the first basement turns the floor into random panels.

The violet Gym is also missing. Which version of Crystal are you using? I've used the (E) and the (U) versions, what am I doing wrong?

Playing Crystal world, by the way.

The sprout tower is glitchy by a reason that I wanted to make it look like that. Also Violet Gym is there...you have to go through Ruins of Alph to get there.

miksy91

Years
where is the mahogany gym in crystal redesign??? btw great hack crystal redesign

I put it in Lake of Rage...there is a man blocking the entrance to it but you can get in when you've beaten rockets in mahogany hideout.

EDIT:
I'm making a walkthrough of pokemon crystal world right now (in youtube) and if you've problems with the hack check it out;
It will be complete soon and it contains already over 100 parts.
Also I'll make one of redesign soon and I'll start it after crystal world is complete.
My nick in youtube is Miksy91 as it's also here.

st.louis

Addict of saying :P
Years
I've found some bugs in world.
-At the bike shop in Kanto, the sign says locked and the door says what the sign is supposed to say.
-When I go to my pokemon and click on Stats, all of my pokemon and their exp. bars are in black and white. This wasn't until recently, I believe it happened when I catched a Moltres with a fast ball. It was night, and my first pokemon in the party was a scyter. When I save and reboot it's still like this, so something must be a little messed up with the coding. It didn't happen when I tryed to rebuild the exact same situation with another save tough. The pokemon in battle are still in colour. Since it didn't happen to any other save I use even when trying to get the exact same situation and doing this a hundred times in a row, I guess it's such a small bug you shouldn't bother trying to find the weird bit in the coding since it would take ages.

miksy91

Years
I've found some bugs in world.
-At the bike shop in Kanto, the sign says locked and the door says what the sign is supposed to say.
-When I go to my pokemon and click on Stats, all of my pokemon and their exp. bars are in black and white. This wasn't until recently, I believe it happened when I catched a Moltres with a fast ball. It was night, and my first pokemon in the party was a scyter. When I save and reboot it's still like this, so something must be a little messed up with the coding. It didn't happen when I tryed to rebuild the exact same situation with another save tough. The pokemon in battle are still in colour. Since it didn't happen to any other save I use even when trying to get the exact same situation and doing this a hundred times in a row, I guess it's such a small bug you shouldn't bother trying to find the weird bit in the coding since it would take ages.

Yeah that would really take ages to repair since I don't even know how to do it. Weird bug :S
Also the first thing you said really isn't any bug but the stupid thing about it is that you can walk to the door and you won't warp anywhere.
You know if there is just a letter in door.

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2011
I feel really stupid, but where is falkners gym in crystal world? I can't find it.

miksy91

Years
I feel really stupid, but where is falkners gym in crystal world? I can't find it.

If you have these kind of problems in the future check my walkthrough for this hack in youtube. You should be able to find the link for it in my first post in this thread.

But to get to violet gym you must go through Ruins of Alph and then head back to Violet City's northwestern part.

Bao

Years
  • Seen Jul 14, 2011
i've never played crystal before, so hopefully i'll get to with this :]

miksy91

Years
I must say, the second trainer in Ecruteak gym is just plain EVIL!!! LEVEL 70?! 90?! I had to run past her.
It's not meant that you can beat her.
I made it like that you have to run past her but some people don't figure it out :(

miksy91

Years
For some reason, I can't fly to anywhere in Kanto. Even when I'm IN Kanto. Also, is there no SS Aqua in this hack?
SS Aqua doesn't exist and you can't fly anywhere in kanto since you haven't visited indigo plateau yet --> The game thinks that you haven't been in kanto yet.
If you try you can glitch the map in kanto (before going to indigo plateau) by opening worldmap and tapping the key which makes you move left/right.

Years
  • Seen Dec 14, 2021
Whoah...........I just reached Falkner's gym a few minutes before and.....he totally raped my entire team with just his first Pokemon!O_O

And I had Articuno also in my team!

If just the first gym is that hard...then I don't want to imagine what will happen with the future gyms!

Edit:So I just beated Falkner!

And I realised something about how the game works!

You can't just go catch and raise the pokemon you want!

In order to win you have to try new pokemons and new strategies all the time!

So Besides Articuno,I had also to raise a gastly!

All I had to do is sleep his 2nd(I beated his 1st with only Articuno) pokemon and then cast curse!

It was over pretty swiftly!

Last edited:

miksy91

Years
Whoah...........I just reached Falkner's gym a few minutes before and.....he totally raped my entire team with just his first Pokemon!O_O

And I had Articuno also in my team!

If just the first gym is that hard...then I don't want to imagine what will happen with the future gyms!

Edit:So I just beated Falkner!

And I realised something about how the game works!

You can't just go catch and raise the pokemon you want!

In order to win you have to try new pokemons and new strategies all the time!

So Besides Articuno,I had also to raise a gastly!

All I had to do is sleep his 2nd(I beated his 1st with only Articuno) pokemon and then cast curse!

It was over pretty swiftly!

It's possible to beat this hack with good strategy and that's nice if you can :)
But also if you can speed up to 500% speed or more and train a little you'll eventually win without a good strategy too.

Years
  • Seen Dec 14, 2021
It's possible to beat this hack with good strategy and that's nice if you can :)
But also if you can speed up to 500% speed or more and train a little you'll eventually win without a good strategy too.

To be honest,indeed I have!

Or else it would take way too many hours!

So I just reached Bugsy!

This time was easier but his pokemon were.......anyway by using Azumarill's rollout I managed to defeat all of his Pokemon with just Azumarill(the last two were one-shoted by rollout)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back