• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Pkmn-Br33der

Consistent Trader;D
Years
Interested in....
Shiny porygon z lvl 100 modest
Shiny swam pert lvl 100 adamant
Shiny cloyster lvl 100 bold
Shiny scizor lvl 100 adamant
Weevil lvl 100 jolly non shiny
Shiny meta Ross lvl 100 adamant
Sorry for mis spelling auto correct
And yea...

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Interested in....
Shiny porygon z lvl 100 modest
Shiny swam pert lvl 100 adamant
Shiny cloyster lvl 100 bold
Shiny scizor lvl 100 adamant
Weevil lvl 100 jolly non shiny
Shiny meta Ross lvl 100 adamant
Sorry for mis spelling auto correct
And yea...

Sorry the limit is only 2 at a time and you need to tell me what box they are in please??

Sevrah

Sevrah Lux
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 9, 2023
Hey RNC! ^^

So, I am not interested in your EV trained Pokemon (regarding our future trade from earlier).

I was wondering if I could choose some events?

Also, please take a look @ my thread :)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Hey RNC! ^^

So, I am not interested in your EV trained Pokemon (regarding our future trade from earlier).

I was wondering if I could choose some events?

Also, please take a look @ my thread :)

Sorry, I have not traded in almost a month, this cold really took me down!! :laugh: But if you don't mind remind me tomorrow and I will check your thread and try to make a trade with you!! :)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I will find this time for you, but next time you need to tell me please!! Which fc?? I give you mine after!!

EDIT: Wait, wait, wait, those are not from my shiny give away, sorry!!

Last edited:
Years
I don't usuaslly do events for ev'ed pokes, but I have a Q for you, are you wanting events or ev'ed pokes from me??

I'm looking to get the Event Legendaries I'm missing. So I'm looking to trade for any Celebi, Jirachi, Manaphy, Shaymin and Arceus...
I have a Deoxys and a Darkrai but I can't clone, so I can't really trade them :/

Back