• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Diamond hack: Pokémon DarkDiamond

Should I replace the Galactic Grunt and Admin battle themes with N's battle themes?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

n0rul3s

Exploring Unova....
Years
Nice contest... I'll make one when I'll have time to do so. An NPC in-game is nice, but... I'm making a ds hack where I'll obviously have a NPC in-game :P So it's not something very special for me :P
Maybe you already have a NPC in a game but it`s still a good opportunity for the ones that don`t have where to get one xD.

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2014
Wait, What's all this talk about playing Diamond on GBA? You mean I can play it using VIsual Boy Advance? I've been trying to play the DPPt games on all the DS Emus, but my PC's just too slow for those programs.

n0rul3s

Exploring Unova....
Years
Wait, What's all this talk about playing Diamond on GBA? You mean I can play it using VIsual Boy Advance? I've been trying to play the DPPt games on all the DS Emus, but my PC's just too slow for those programs.
Nope,this is a Diamond Hack thread.
Read before commenting please.

Last edited:

pokewalker

If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
Years
I've encountered a bug: I downloaded the current beta and when I try to trade a Pokémon to my cartrides, everytime after I've traded the pokemon it gives me a communication error :/ I'd be awesome if this could be fixed because I transferred a Deoxys from Ranger to DD, and I want it on my SS :'(

Spiky-Eared Pichu

NDS Hacker/Researcher
Years
  • Seen Oct 2, 2019
I've encountered a bug: I downloaded the current beta and when I try to trade a Pokémon to my cartrides, everytime after I've traded the pokemon it gives me a communication error :/ I'd be awesome if this could be fixed because I transferred a Deoxys from Ranger to DD, and I want it on my SS :'(

Oh, so it gives a comunication error after trading... If you connected Ranger to DarkDiamond and you transferred a Deoxys, then I don't understand why it fails.

I will do some research on this. Afterall, this is only a demo, but I didn't touch the wifi...

blue

gucci
Years
This looks really good, I'm going to try it now, I love the way you've insterted B/W music, I hope this appears in more places, good job!

pokewalker

Years
Oh, so it gives a comunication error after trading... If you connected Ranger to DarkDiamond and you transferred a Deoxys, then I don't understand why it fails.

I will do some research on this. Afterall, this is only a demo, but I didn't touch the wifi...

I used Ranger to connect via Mystery-Gift. And my brother got a shiny Chimchar on your game ^^ Guess it's the first shiny on it :P Oh and it's wireless comunications, not Wi-Fi. It's pretty strange how it turns at the exact same moment every time to communication error :S

pokewalker

Years
I'd love to know how you edited the models (No leaking, I promise) in exchange for something. What? I don't know.

I've played it and I had a lot of fun. Thing is, it kinda resembles DP. Is there a way to change that?

He could change that, if he made NEW scripts instead of editing them. And about the edited models, he probably searched in the .narc files until he saw the models, edited them with TileMolester and hex...

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
Hey just wanted to say I support this hack. The demo was pretty good.
The only thing is I didnt like Brendans back sprite.
So I made a sheet you can use it if you want?

Years
  • Seen Aug 21, 2016
I liked the demo at first I didn't know it was a demo so I was like crap when da demo ended lol BTW does it cost money to make a Pokemon hack?

Years
Hey, the hack looks great!
I like the new music which you have added.
I'm waiting for new updates!

pokewalker

Years
Of course there will be a new beta. However, I'm editing the game internally, not only the scripts. Here's a screenshot from the renewed intro (it's not finished, some graphics are wrong):

diamondp4014831.png

u imported new grass tiles? :o Awesome! Keep up the great work!

Years
  • Age 27
  • OH
  • Seen Feb 26, 2024
Of course there will be a new beta. However, I'm editing the game internally, not only the scripts. Here's a screenshot from the renewed intro (it's not finished, some graphics are wrong):

diamondp4014831.png
Wow, that's very impressive! But, the grass does look a little off... Anyway, keep it up! :)

Spiky-Eared Pichu

NDS Hacker/Researcher
Years
  • Seen Oct 2, 2019
I have new updates for you regarding the tile editing. I have fixed most of them, although there're still some minor glitches:

newintrob.png

Joey's Rattata

Top Percentage
Years
Just played this, and wanted to point out that Dawn's name turned into Brendan after I received the Pokedex. (I was playing as Brendan.)

I think it's a really good hack for a 4th gen hack, though I do wish if you changed Lucas to Brendan you would change Dawn to May. But it's your hack, so do whatever you want! ^^

Spiky-Eared Pichu

NDS Hacker/Researcher
Years
  • Seen Oct 2, 2019
Just played this, and wanted to point out that Dawn's name turned into Brendan after I received the Pokedex. (I was playing as Brendan.)

I think it's a really good hack for a 4th gen hack, though I do wish if you changed Lucas to Brendan you would change Dawn to May. But it's your hack, so do whatever you want! ^^

Hmmm... I will take a look at that. I hadn't noticed it before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back