• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which is the most hated Pokemon in your opinion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

arbok

cobra pokemon
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 10, 2013
Probably Arbok in my opinion since it's movesets aren't really reliable and it's base stats are pretty trashy.
wha... most hated of all time? Granted its not the best battler ever but there are worse in that area. I've never actaully met anyone who hated Arbok before. Now I'm sad.

Magikarp's awesomeness comes because its useless. Its meant to be that way but become a long term investment when it evolves. I also like Zubat...

My most hated would be Mr.Mime or Jynx but most hated of all time by most people may be poor Zubat. Or Tentacool. Ironically Pikachu seems as hated as it is loved among fans too.

Years
Zubat is definitely one of the most hated. I personally hate Golbat too. Whenever it appears, it is basically guaranteed to annoy you with Confuse Ray.

I really dislike Ratatta and Raticate too. Freaking Quick Attack and Hyper Fang make Team Rocket annoying to deal with.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
It makes me really happy that no one has mentioned Probopass yet! I love it but honestly, I think it has to be my answer here. D: I always see it mentioned in "least favourite Pokemon" memes on Tumblr or on forums or what have you. No one really liked Nosepass and everyone sees Probopass as an unnecessary evolution to Nosepass when other things could have used evolutions more. And sure, maybe Farfetch'd did need an evolution more than Nosepass but I think Probopass is brilliant and amazing. It makes me laugh and it's not even close to the worst Pokemon design I can think of. It gets so much hate when it's not even that bad of a Pokemon. :'(

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I'm disappointed because like, in gen 5 I thought people would hate Emolga due to how it is in the games, yet it beat Stunfisk (in B/W) idk because it's cute. :( I believe Garbodor would be disliked, as well as Stunfisk aaand Audino SINCE EVERYONE WANTS TO KILL IT idk. I have this gen 5 mindset. Uhh, past gens I feel like it's Bidoof for some reason lool.

However, I am a competitive battler and I disagree with the first post. On a competitive level it'd be something like Terrakion or Landorus tbh.

Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2014
I agree with BobandBill. I forgot to say that I am basically refering to Competitive Battling.

Okay I get how everyone hates Zubat,Tentacool,Geodude,Roggenrola etc because they are so many. Their extreme abundance makes them annoying. You have to battle a thousand of those till you manage to cross a road in the game or a cave in the case of Zubats. But their annoyance is just due to that. They are easy as poop to beat.

And btw Clefairy is easier to beat than Blissey. Blissey can take physical hits better and all.

And Stunfisk,Garbodor and the likes are just hated because their design sucks and they are fugly. Garbodor being both very average and fugly is hated too much. Stunfisk is actually quite good for a stall team.

Audino isn't hated, I don't know why you say that. She is actually very bulky and a great Support Pokemon and she can take hits,both physical and special, like nothing. She can be a big help in the team. Her design isn't bad as well.

Anyway, Blissey is much more hated. At least in Gen4 she was the most hated Pokemon!! In Gen5 she still is kinda hated but yeah Landorus and Terrakion both share their fair amount of hatred from us. Anyway, Alomomola is very hated as well. She is so annoying to KO due to her physical bulkiness and huge HP and the Wishes she passes. Amoonguss is hated too due to bad design(according to others not me) and annoying ability paired with Spore and bulkiness.

Porynoir

Cool like that...
Years
I don't understand this hate for Bidoof. It was necessary to catch to advance. Bibarel is a good HM slave also.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
If anyone says anything other than Unown, they are wrong. Not just wrong, but Dr. Cox-style wrong. Sure, they're only in the Ruins of Alph, but their horribleness extends to pretty much every walk of Pokemon life, with their stupid alphabet gimmick and their 'Hidden Power' gimmick. They're the ultimate, crappy gimmick Pokemon and I hate them so, so much.

footontable

Is this a Dream? I hope not <3
Years
Stunfisk. I HATE THEM! Lol, I kept trying to catch one but I couldn't, and they are so weird looking, lol. Also, Garbordor. Its just a pile of trash.

Doctor Nuzleaf

The ninja doctor
Years
  • Seen May 25, 2012
Qwilfish, really. Who even remembers that thing?
Although, being forsaken isn't really hate, so I'd say everybody's favorite punchbag, Audino (it's killed too much to be loved)

Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2014
Oh no! Audino is gonna go extinct if it keeps getting killed at such a speedy pace.

Apollo

怖がらないで
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 22, 2017
Garbodor, perhaps. ;;
People say it's a piece of garbage literally! and it's weak as well.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
I personally don't hate Pokémon but dislike how some look like Cleffa/Clefairy/Clafable, Igglybuff/Jjigglypuff/Wigglytuff and also Wynaut and Wobbafett.

In the games sure dislike how they made caves with Zubat coming out a lot and same with the water travel having Tentacool coming out alot, I find it very annoying.

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
Of all the years I've been with Pokemon, the most hated Pokemon seems to be Zubat. Not that they're weak or anything, it's because they're annoying. You encounter them literally every cave you come by. This comes from the opinion of those who mainly play the games, and not competitively.

Now, competitively speaking, a lot of Pokemon receives hate for being "overrated", "OP", so generalizing on just one Pokemon would be harder than it seems.

Atomic Pirate

I always win.
Years
Many of the Generation V Pokes fit the "hated" description. Examples include, but are not limited to, Stunfisk, Garbodor, Beheeyem, Conkeldurr, Emboar, Druddigon, and Stoutland. Other notable hated Pokemon include Tropius, Walrein, Ledian, Meganium, Venusaur, Dugtrio, and (deservedly) almost all of the putridly horrible Generation IV Pokemon.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
I'd have to say Unown due to how much of a laughingstock I've seen it become on Smogon although I've seen Shedinja get its fair amount of hate too due to how vulnerable it is to Stealth Rock unfortunately.

TheAC29

A new adventure begins now
Years
Well, the Pokemon that I most hated is Basculin in Gen V, I tried getting a 5% percent chance of encountering Lapras from whirlpools and keeps showing me a lot of 95% percent chance of Basculins from whirpools. I know Audino is a useless pokemon to use but it still gives ya a lot of EXP.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 8, 2012
Zubats all the way from me. I especially hate it when I'm just about out of the cave and one pops out at me. Those things are EVERYWHERE. Other than Zubats, I'm not a big fan on Stunfisk :S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back