• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's the last thing you bought?

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
2 Bottles of Mineshine Milk Tea. I simply can't resist this stuff. I'm a pretty big Milk Tea addict and those Mineshines are always mine to grab every time i visit the convenient store.

Years
I kinda went crazy grilling out the other night and got a T-Bone, a tuna steak, and some jasmine rice for dinner the other night. I grilled out and inhaled it, it was sooooooo good.

Star-Lord

withdrawl .
Years
I bought a tie for work and some groceries. A carton of milk, some cereal, some ground beef, some buns and some ragu. I plan on making sloppy joes to tide me over while I work the night shift.

Years
Just bought myself some groceries. And somehow, I forgot to buy bread, which completely ruined the fact that I was going to have a sandwich when I got home ;;

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Five MP3 albums from Amazon. Loading up on songs for the Summer.

Cosmos Factory by Creedence Clearwater Revival
The Innocents by Erasure
Who You Are by Jessie J
Pocket Full Of Kryptonite by Spin Doctors
Toto IV by Toto

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 21, 2024
Instant noodle, 2 Nu Green tea (honey) and nu milk tea :3

pkmin3033

Some more soluble paracetomol; used up my last one last night. The sales assistant was not pleased, as I had to change a £20 note because the cash machine wouldn't give me any 10s.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
I actually just picked up the 20th Anniversary Jirachi & Darkrai Mythical TCG boxes from Gamestop. Got some nice pulls.

noa

sleeping cutie
Years
I bought in-game currency in a mobile game I play. Yes, I'm one of those people.

Margot

some things are that simple
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2022
A planner and some colorful pens because my life is a disorganized mess. That and two bags of sweet potato chips. They tasted like candied yams, so weird, but I can't stop eating them!

Years
A rib sandwich, a breadstick, a chicken stick, 2 bags of gummy lifesavers, the local town newspaper, and one of the metro newspapers.

The first 3 were my lunch and will likely carry me through to my small, late dinner, which will probably just consist of baby cucumbers. The lifesavers are treats to spread across or the next few days assuming I don't get sick of them immediately. The newspapers are still one of the most reliable ways to get news on current happenings within a 20 mile radius of me.

Spiff

love child
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 30, 2023
oh just some reds bearings for my skateboard. I spent spring break skating in long beach and damn my bearings got trashed, stoked to have wheels that spin again :/

Years
Bought these snacks from a japanese market.
5MYIaQq.jpg

Margot

some things are that simple
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2022
I went on a bit of a spree and purchased: 3 new lipstick shades, a long pink blazer, 2 rompers, and a Harry Potter house cardigan.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
A Black collar shirt which i desperately needed after a rather successful thesis presentation. Wearing a long sleeve polo in the super warm climate we have right now was rather suicidal so before i met up with a very good friend of mine, i made sure that i had a good change of clothes.

Back