• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Midnight Crew Mafia: Scratched [EPILOGUE]

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
Years
wow way to sheep lol

I do want to know how are we gonna deal with the first 2 days since there's no clear indication on who's the mafia right now, what with the kids and trolls getting to pick sides...
I think this is a good question. It's kind of awkward since we don't know what side anyone will choose... so I'm not entirely sure how to deal with this.
Btw I highly doubt GP was recruited.
1: why would you recruit as early as n0
2: there is like 1 recruiter, there is no reason to use that before the game starts
3: this might mean the Mafia cannot communicate so they're attacking themselves by accident
This post is... weird, to say the least

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
Years
Ok fine my role isn't that useful I might as well.
gimmepie was Jade Harley, I tried to be conspicuous but it failed

ジュナイパー

シャドーアローズ? ??トライク!
Years
And we have our third virus, people! Give Jd a hand!

tumblr_o30i9fLutk1ulbsvio1_500.gif

Zehn

Years
I'm not too sure I can give away my bread, if I can I will. Hoping the Mafia will leave me alive as well since my information can be useful to everyone :)
Edit: nope I can't give it away :(

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 17, 2017
I guess since zehn wont give it away unless you get lucky some other way to just wait and hope you get one of the four items and hope it's something that'll cure madness. Gl.

Last edited:
Years
I'm not too sure I can give away my bread, if I can I will. Hoping the Mafia will leave me alive as well since my information can be useful to everyone :)
Edit: nope I can't give it away :(

You can indeed give bread away to people, Zehn. You just didn't want to help someone out?
Bread can be used to protect from madness, but not heal it.

jd, I've given you my bread. While it can't heal you, it can keep you from taking a final blow.

Zehn

Years
Sorry that I wanted to keep my bread for myself? I knew I could but I didn't want to and ignorance was the best solution

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 17, 2017
Honesty might have hurt a littleeee less there Zehn. Not gonna vote yet but you're on my list.

My very short list, granted.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
Years
Life's being a bitch, exams to deal with, will be active after these messages. (aka some time today/tomorrow)

Ok fine my role isn't that useful I might as well.
gimmepie was Jade Harley, I tried to be conspicuous but it failed

I find Grave Diggers as interesting roles that can change the course of a game... no not really, but it would help in outing some of the role claims that are fake. *coughDNMcough*

Albeit not that useful in this setup. :v

Zehn

Years
It's not scummy it's just selfishness lol also you all know my role now so why do you think I'm Mafia?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 17, 2017
Reason why I'm not voting. Just that you're on my list. Selfishness tends to bite back to you eventually, sure, but lying harms you more when the lie is blatant. If we knew your role then why was it necessary to try to play ignorant. Just my thought on the matter.

(this is all directed @ zehn obviously. i'd help you if i could johnny but i cannot i have no items gomen. )

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 17, 2017
I don't plan on voting for Zehn. Just stating my thoughts on his ignorance vs if he decided to have been honest instead; it has nothingto do with his role at all.

Back