• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How would you guys like extra gyms?

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Nov 8, 2023
If you saw one of my recent posts, you know that I'm making a hack of Pok?mon Emerald called "Pokemon Umbra". Well what if I told you that I'd be willing to make a larger than usual region with extra gyms? What do you guys think? Tell me down below.

lilbluedemon

Crunching the numbers!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 4, 2019
Sounds okay?

As long as you have a story which can also extend to having a few extra gyms.
Other wise, once your main story is over, and there's still 2-3 gyms left, the game would feel a bit boring, and dull.
As there's no action taking place in the new towns, and routes.

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Nov 8, 2023
Sounds okay?

As long as you have a story which can also extend to having a few extra gyms.
Other wise, once your main story is over, and there's still 2-3 gyms left, the game would feel a bit boring, and dull.
As there's no action taking place in the new towns, and routes.

Yes, I do plan to have a nice and long story to keep people entertained. I can also add pokemon competition stuff as a side-quest that the player can optionally do.

Back