• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ginji's shinies and events trade thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

salot

Gomu Gomu no Jet Pistol(K.O)
Years
ok i would like this one here this shiny totodile lv.1 ,shiny larvitar lv.1 and this shiny dratini lv.5 plz tell me when you can ^^ and what fc to use ;p

Last edited:

Celebi11

Despicable Me
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 17, 2013
Thank you so much for the Shiny Snorunt and it's a Female! Have fun with my Pikachu! :D

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
what do you need? lol
(filler)
edit: how about a shiny ev'd venusaur lvl 86?
what I need is on the first page
ok i would like this one here this shiny totodile lv.1 ,shiny larvitar lv.1 and this shiny dratini lv.5 plz tell me when you can ^^ and what fc to use ;p
ok use my platinum fc for the first two and JPN SS fc for shiny dratini
Thank you so much for the Shiny Snorunt and it's a Female! Have fun with my Pikachu! :D
lol, im guessing you wanted a female and your welcome ^^

salot

Gomu Gomu no Jet Pistol(K.O)
Years
ok :D can u do it now i am going to wait to wifi see ya

EDIT:ARIGATO :)

Last edited:

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
I need Jeremy sandshrew, HG shiny ho-oh lv.45

OK. I will do it for the GCA Bellsprout and GCA Sneasel please. Will you be on tomorrow night between 9 PM PST an 12 AM PST? Midnight and 3 AM your time like we did last time? I can do it then. Thanks.:)

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
Ginji, got those 3 shinny Hoenn starters I need?
yup, let me know when your ready to trade
OK. I will do it for the GCA Bellsprout and GCA Sneasel please. Will you be on tomorrow night between 9 PM PST an 12 AM PST? Midnight and 3 AM your time like we did last time? I can do it then. Thanks.:)
hmmm I might not be online at that time

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
yup, let me know when your ready to trade

hmmm I might not be online at that time

Most of the time I can't be on until after 9 PM PST If you can come on Wi-Fi after 1 or 2 PM PST without waiting for me to come on the forums then I can do the trade. You MUST have voice Chat on so you can tell me you are ready to trade. If you can't be on in the evenings at 9 PM PST or after it will be very hard to trade because I am lucky to even get 3 hours at night. That is the only way I can trade. I am on Wi-Fi only during the day so please allow me to voice chat with you when you see me on Wi-Fi. I signaled with my mic to show you I wanted to VC to see if you are ready. If you could respond to my mic signal then I could have done it earlier when you were on. Anyway. I can do the trade anytime but you must come on Wi-Fi during the after new and do a VC invite because I can't be here most of the time to let you know when I am ready to trade.:) EDIT: I can trade right now. Please let me know when you are ready. Thanks. Check your VM's on what I would like. Thanks.:)

Last edited:

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
Most of the time I can't be on until after 9 PM PST If you can come on Wi-Fi after 1 or 2 PM PST without waiting for me to come on the forums then I can do the trade. You MUST have voice Chat on so you can tell me you are ready to trade. If you can't be on in the evenings at 9 PM PST or after it will be very hard to trade because I am lucky to even get 3 hours at night. That is the only way I can trade. I am on Wi-Fi only during the day so please allow me to voice chat with you when you see me on Wi-Fi. I signaled with my mic to show you I wanted to VC to see if you are ready. If you could respond to my mic signal then I could have done it earlier when you were on. Anyway. I can do the trade anytime but you must come on Wi-Fi during the after new and do a VC invite because I can't be here most of the time to let you know when I am ready to trade.:) EDIT: I can trade right now. Please let me know when you are ready. Thanks. Check your VM's on what I would like. Thanks.:)
hmmm sooo people on here said you have been trading hacks and as an event trader I hate hacks

a friend of mine here says I need to careful when trading with you, since I don't know how to hack check

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back