• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~◕‿‿◕~ Welcome to Happy~Face Trading! ~◕‿‿◕~ Z O M B I F I E D!!!

Years
Egg Bred Clamperl, Egg Bred Riolu, Egg Bred Elekid, Egg Bred Squirtle, Egg Bred Solrock, Egg Bred Scyther...

Which ones would you like? I will tell you the moves if you would be interested in Egg Bred...

grodkorv

i like trains..
Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2014
(Pave)~ I am not really intrestead in EV'd pokes. Can you offer something else?

(Grod) Defently the shiny female Eevee, Snorunt, and the Riolu. ^^

so it's a deal?^______________^

and i will give you all 4, so bring a filler:)

Lo~li~Pop

◕‿‿◕ Happy Smiles! ◕‿‿◕
Years
Okay, then would you mind offering a shiny or two or an eent or two?

Lo~li~Pop

◕‿‿◕ Happy Smiles! ◕‿‿◕
Years
Okay... I think I know what is going on here. Can you clone your pokemon?

sean777

Poke veteren since red version
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 21, 2014
Okay thanks sooo much but i wont be able to trade untill tonite if that is okay???

Lo~li~Pop

◕‿‿◕ Happy Smiles! ◕‿‿◕
Years
(Pave)~ Yes, amoung other things. *Nods*

(Luc)~ Sorry, I actually already have a shiny Bulbasaur that I wanted. I need to take it off. Can you offer something else?

(Sean)~ Sure, as long as my computer is still working. ^^

Years
I'll take Shiny Scizor, Shiny Zangoose, Shiny Regice and you can clone and keep one of Shiny EV'd Electivire, Shiny EV'd Blastoise...

RazorClaw99

Banned
Years
First off, I just want to say that I am so sorry for not being on. My mom's computer stopped working and we finally got a new ethernet cord. For now, it is all working.

(Scream)~ Sounds like a deal!

(Razor)~ Come again?

(Green)~ Yes they are still going to be giving away. I just need to set a date for them. ^^

I am wondering if the crown shiny legendary dogs and the time travelling celebi event pokemon fron japan have a special name in translation.

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
Lo~li~Pop, Lo~li~Pop, Oh Lo~li, Lo~li, Lo~li, Lo~li~Pop Lo~li~Pop.
:pink_giggle:
CMT for this?
╬Eevee╬ ♀ <Modest>

Lo~li~Pop

◕‿‿◕ Happy Smiles! ◕‿‿◕
Years
(Pave)~ Are those offers?

(Luc)~ Sorry, I already have one. *Sad face*

(Razor)~ Ohhh... Well I do not know exzachly, but I do have to say that if you have more of those types of question then you can message me since it doesn't have to do anything with trades. Becareful, because you can get in trouble for something like that.

(Mia)~ Mia, Mia, Mia! I will always want something from your thread. ^^ How about the shiny Magby? Also thank you for putting me in the whitelist!

Years
Yes, they are. You clone the Blastoise and Electivire. Keep a copy and give a copy back. I get the sinies I asked for...:3

Back