• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
I don't think I have a favorite female celebrity at the moment....unless its Lindsay Lohan cuz she knows how to party amirite??

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
Can't get more fashionable than Lindsay Lohan <3

lr9J1Me.jpg

Seriously, like I'm pretty rational and I hate celebrities for the most part but as a future psychologist, drug addiction cases fascinate me plus she's good-looking

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Oh please, Emmy Rossum, Liv Tyler and Anne Hathaway are the 3 Aphrodite of Hollywood, and no one else. All 3 are pure perfection, and their faces make you melt before their pure beauty. Lindsay Lohan? Pah, girl's a two bit hack who let everything but dignity go to her head.

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
That picture's older than this one.

Spoiler:

but yea she's taken a beating admittedly

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
Oh she looks extremely unhealthy but I'm waiting for the day when she actually owns up to her troubles and cleans herself up...ala Robert Downey Jr...and Charlie Sheen somewhat

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
I just remember her as that girl who played that cute pair of sisters in The Parent Trap when she was much younger. And now she's kinda...yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back