• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Palkiacatcher's Events, Shinies, and more! 4G/5G

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShinyUmbreonCZ

Trainer
Years
Hi, Latias for Kyurem lvl 75, Naughty nature, unused, !IN DIVE BALL! - or Azelf lvl 84, Naughty nature, traded and used, in Ultra Ball - or Phione lvl 31, Docile nature, traded and unused, from egg, in Poké Ball - or Umbreon lvl 28, Careful nature, hatched and used, in Poké Ball !WITH POKÉRUS AND CURSE! - and last Zorua, any nature, lvl 1, unused.

pokehunter87

Pokemon Breeder
Years
hey man ive got the DW Umbreon you wanted.

Umbreon (M)
OT: Azbo ID: 15951
Nature: Bashful, "Sturdy Body"
Met at Lv10, Entree Forest
Ability: Inner Focus
Stats: 40/18/30/18/31/20
Moveset: Tail Whip / Tackle / Helping Hand / Sand Attack

if your still offering 2 shinies for a DW Eeveelution i would like Shiny Duskull Lv1 and Shiny Camperl Lv1.

Years
  • Seen Jul 17, 2020
Hi, Latias for Kyurem lvl 75, Naughty nature, unused, !IN DIVE BALL! - or Azelf lvl 84, Naughty nature, traded and used, in Ultra Ball - or Phione lvl 31, Docile nature, traded and unused, from egg, in Poké Ball - or Umbreon lvl 28, Careful nature, hatched and used, in Poké Ball !WITH POKÉRUS AND CURSE! - and last Zorua, any nature, lvl 1, unused.

Can you please explain to me what you want more cleanly?

I can barely understand this.

hey man ive got the DW Umbreon you wanted.

Umbreon (M)
OT: Azbo ID: 15951
Nature: Bashful, "Sturdy Body"
Met at Lv10, Entree Forest
Ability: Inner Focus
Stats: 40/18/30/18/31/20
Moveset: Tail Whip / Tackle / Helping Hand / Sand Attack

if your still offering 2 shinies for a DW Eeveelution i would like Shiny Duskull Lv1 and Shiny Camperl Lv1.

Okay cool I just need to get my Clamperl cloned and we'll be good to go :)

PM me when you read this with our trade so I can be reminded!

Years
  • Seen Jun 4, 2011
May I have a Zorua please? :3 I have loads of Skitties and Igglybuffs I just bred and a couple shinies too

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Timburr and Nidoking
for
Litwick lvl 26 (31/2/30/29/30/30)
Bouffalant lvl 35 (30/30/30/13/31/30)
^was our trade :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back