• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Sea Temple v1.0B

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.
Years
Love this game, completed the beta today, got a few things to note though there is some grammar mistakes and when I go up to some npcs and press the talk button it does nothing so u have a few bugs and glitches but other than that this game has the potential to be the best Rom hack thus far. Good luck, I'm excited for the next beta!!!

Lance Koijer 2.0

Lance Koijer
Years
Love this game, completed the beta today, got a few things to note though there is some grammar mistakes and when I go up to some npcs and press the talk button it does nothing so u have a few bugs and glitches but other than that this game has the potential to be the best Rom hack thus far. Good luck, I'm excited for the next beta!!!

Thanks for playing man!
I am now working hard on the next beta to speed up the release ^_^

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 5, 2018
ill be looking for it as soon as a larger beta comes :D

please no Mega Tyranitar "small" Sprite :D

Lance Koijer 2.0

Lance Koijer
Years
ill be looking for it as soon as a larger beta comes :D

please no Mega Tyranitar "small" Sprite :D

If there's a bigger and better sprite of Mega Tyranitar that is made already, I'll be happy using it.

Here's the list of fetures you will expect on Beta v2:

? Pok? Ride
? 5th Gym
? Availabilty of Mega Evolution
? Pok? Nav
? 2nd Floor of Pok?Center
? Banking System
? One of Alola Starters as beta v2 in-game gift

Lance Koijer 2.0

Lance Koijer
Years
the back sprite here is so much better :D
(https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=9857081&highlight=mega+tyranitar#post9857081)

will the save game be compatible with future releases or to soon to know? =)

The sprites are amazingly drawn.. I think I will be using it.

As for the save game, I will be expanding the number of items the bag can carry which requires a new game data to work. The next beta will edit many things in the beginning which affects the flow of the story.

Le pug

Creator of Pokémon: Discovery / Fat Kid
Years
I don't typically play betas but decided to download yours and play while in the car and there are some things I've seen so far that I'd like to point. First off, it is pretty fun and I do enjoy the Pokemon choices that I can choose from so far. The info I'm going to give you might seem harsh in some areas, but it is just criticism to help you improve from one creator to another.

Things I've found thus far:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I'll update with more as time goes on but for now, that is all I have.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 26, 2022
Is there an exp bug i battled a level 5 yungoose and only got 10 exp it was like that with alot of pokemon and i ended up with a level 10 froakie a level 6 yungoose and a level 7 bronzor by the time i got to my rival battle at the gym

Le pug

Creator of Pokémon: Discovery / Fat Kid
Years
Spoiler:

Also found the following in Astraville City:
--- OW #22 Sprite has a messed up script. Same with #19.

--- Warp #5 takes you to warp #1 of map 7.11. Which is dumb if I want to immediately leave, it shouldn't be the far left warp. I recommend changing this to warp #0 of map 7.11.

--- OW #5 of map 7.5 doesn't have a script

--- OW #12 of map 7.5 is supposed to be a vulpix but is the player on a bike

Spoiler:

--- Tile 1A, 2E of Astravilla City has a "C" movement but should be a "1"

--- Tile 26, 05 of map 7.5 is missing a warp to the leader of the gym area.

--- You SERIOUSLY need to fix the levels of the wild and trainerbattles. I wasn't able to train up my pokemon that well and I went into map 7.5 with pokemon at 15, 13, 10, 9, 8 and I was facing lvl 18s and then all of a sudden I'm facing the gym leader who has a lvl 24????????????????????????????????????????????? Wat?????? Oh and then he uses a Z-Move to fukn REK me. On top of their OVERPOWERED counter ... my level 15 was getting one shot by a lvl 18 hmmmmmmm

Okay that wraps up everything I've seen through. Definitely I was take the time to fix all those. Otherwise it was a decent play-through. Quick though.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 26, 2022
Also found the following in Astraville City:
--- OW #22 Sprite has a messed up script. Same with #19.

--- Warp #5 takes you to warp #1 of map 7.11. Which is dumb if I want to immediately leave, it shouldn't be the far left warp. I recommend changing this to warp #0 of map 7.11.

--- OW #5 of map 7.5 doesn't have a script

--- OW #12 of map 7.5 is supposed to be a vulpix but is the player on a bike

Spoiler:

--- Tile 1A, 2E of Astravilla City has a "C" movement but should be a "1"

--- Tile 26, 05 of map 7.5 is missing a warp to the leader of the gym area.

--- You SERIOUSLY need to fix the levels of the wild and trainerbattles. I wasn't able to train up my pokemon that well and I went into map 7.5 with pokemon at 15, 13, 10, 9, 8 and I was facing lvl 18s and then all of a sudden I'm facing the gym leader who has a lvl 24????????????????????????????????????????????? Wat?????? Oh and then he uses a Z-Move to fukn REK me. On top of their OVERPOWERED counter ... my level 15 was getting one shot by a lvl 18 hmmmmmmm

Okay that wraps up everything I've seen through. Definitely I was take the time to fix all those. Otherwise it was a decent play-through. Quick though.

I think Le Pug beat everyone to criticism xD (also no rudeness intended to you Le Pug the creator should appreciate the time you took to find these things just merely makin a joke)

Lance Koijer 2.0

Lance Koijer
Years
Spoiler:

Sir. This is so touching! I am so so thankful that you put an effort on it providing an honest, detailed review and comment of this hack! I am sure to consider everything that you have suggested as those will make the game a better one.

The experience system has been brought back due to incorrect way of implementing Gen VI's.

Again thanks!

Is there an exp bug i battled a level 5 yungoose and only got 10 exp it was like that with alot of pokemon and i ended up with a level 10 froakie a level 6 yungoose and a level 7 bronzor by the time i got to my rival battle at the gym

It has been fixed already. Thanks for reporting ^_^

Last edited:

Lance Koijer 2.0

Lance Koijer
Years
[update]Pok?nav will be available on Beta 2.0 of Pok?mon Sea Temple. It includes the following apps:
  • Town Map (Can be used to fly to a certain location)
  • Pok?mon Go
  • Phone
  • Dexnav
  • Spok?fy (Listen to music)
  • Uberride (Pok?Ride)
  • IEV Checker (An app that checks an IV or EV of a specific Pok?mon)
8swG5CJ.jpg

There are still 2 empty slots. If you have an idea of what app that we can fill in those vacant slots, please let me know. ????
Stay connected to get more updates and as always, HAVE FUN folks!

bh02032002

Years
ok im just asking but do you have any news on the games progress or anything like that cause this game is legitmitally fun. I played the most recent beta,. so im a big fan of this game.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 5, 2023
ok im just asking but do you have any news on the games progress or anything like that cause this game is legitmitally fun. I played the most recent beta,. so im a big fan of this game.

We are still working on this game. Thanks a lot for your support

New music:

Last edited:

bh02032002

Years
When will be next update?

when its ready. I heard they have to add pokegear, pokeride, and are redoing the story so it will take some time. (especially since the latest release had a lot of bugs and glitches) but im just going to wait patiently since rom hacks are free not paid. so just keep on waiting buddy and don't ask for updates cause it will be released once it's ready.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Dec 23, 2018
Woah! This ROM has Z moves! Undoubtedly, this ROM hack is best when it comes to mechanical work.

Back