• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Adding new Pokémon into Pokered disassembly?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 3, 2023
Hi! I'm interested in creating a hack for Pokémon Red that adds in some beta Pokémon from the SpaceWorld '97 demo, but I don't really have a clue on how I would add new Pokémon in. I've looked all over for guides, but every one I've seen seems outdated compared to Pokered's current version. Is there a tutorial that someone can link me to?

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen yesterday
I'm sorry you're being ignored. Their isn't any up to date tutorials on how to add new Pokemon into Pokered, I'd know. I even asked the guy in charge of the disassembly's Github page and they said they were working on one, though it has been almost a month and nothing has come of it yet.

Back