• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2016
Can someone help me? Is there a way to find senex in gym island and talk to landon and may ? I really want to beat this game for once.

Years
I have a question. Who is number 197 in the Pokédex?

And there is something I didn't like. It's about Gleis' Faceleech. In some battles, it knows the move Bite, which is Special. As Faceleech Special Attack and Defenses are pathetic, after it Bites, without doing a lot of damage, it faints. You should give it only Physical attacks, because if you don't, it's too easy to beat.

Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2012
So I've got to say after, eh... 15 or 16 hours of playing this game off and on, it's undoubtedly the best hack out there. I have not has this much fun playing a Pokemon game in an incredibly long time. It... it even destroys the entire 4th gen games. This is seriously fun, funny, yet adult at the same time. Complete kudos, you've really brought back my love of Pokemon games. <3 you. Such a high-quality hack, gaaah!

Years
  • Seen Jun 25, 2012
Hey guys, I need to find extra stones, any advice?
By stone do you mean?

Evolution stones are quite hard to come by in this game. Sometimes (im not very sure) certain wild pokemon hold them. Pokemon like solrock and lunatone seemed to hold moonstone or sunstone ..
Apart from that it's only my guesses that grass pokemon may hold leaf stone.. :/

Or by luck zigzagoon may get you some..

HyperKiller

What if..?
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 26, 2023
is there a way to get to fort draco a second time? cause i need to turn my thunder cub into a shinx

At the bottom of Victory Road, where the waterfall is, there should be a cave, enter, go down the ramps and your at fort draco again

AyumuHunter

Heavy Assistant
Years
By stone do you mean?

Evolution stones are quite hard to come by in this game. Sometimes (im not very sure) certain wild pokemon hold them. Pokemon like solrock and lunatone seemed to hold moonstone or sunstone ..
Apart from that it's only my guesses that grass pokemon may hold leaf stone.. :/

Or by luck zigzagoon may get you some..

Thanks mate, um any chance you have some grind hints?

Years
  • Seen Jun 25, 2012
Thanks mate, um any chance you have some grind hints?

Sadly...no
I grind in grasses and caves.. I was confident at level 70 (my wheezing) and others level 60 before taking on the elite fours and my I was in for a surprise! O__O Haha.. I thought I out levelled them..

Throttle! And prepare to get dizzy.. I throttled while grinding! By the end of the day I see everything with double images XD

Edit: Btw are you the impatient type (like me :D ) that likes to throttle trough every tedious things like waiting in poke center, battle animation, etc? If you're not that type I suggest you don;t start throttling. The developer of this hack; cutlerine said that some script won't run when we throttled too much in game.. well I'm stuck at a point currently(script not running) .. I'm waiting for game fix =___=

AyumuHunter

Heavy Assistant
Years
Sadly...no
I grind in grasses and caves.. I was confident at level 70 (my wheezing) and others level 60 before taking on the elite fours and my I was in for a surprise! O__O Haha.. I thought I out levelled them..

Throttle! And prepare to get dizzy.. I throttled while grinding! By the end of the day I see everything with double images XD

Hot damn! So my best bet is to train in Victory Road and the Dragon Tower huh?

Years
  • Seen Jun 25, 2012
Hot damn! So my best bet is to train in Victory Road and the Dragon Tower huh?

Well . . there may be glitches out there that boost your level or something (pokemon games have them) but I went with Victory Road along. But it's not level that you need to own them.. type advantage can make your level 60 shine! Just bring lots of healing items.. yup, LOT'S of them.. you know how the trainers in this game fights I presume (Full restore every damn time they went low on hp)

Btw ... do you still have any pokemon with Exlposion skill? You may need them XD .. blasted me way thtough ^^
... Destiny bond is pretty sweet too.

AyumuHunter

Heavy Assistant
Years
Well . . there may be glitches out there that boost your level or something (pokemon games have them) but I went with Victory Road along. But it's not level that you need to own them.. type advantage can make your level 60 shine! Just bring lots of healing items.. yup, LOT'S of them.. you know how the trainers in this game fights I presume (Full restore every damn time they went low on hp)

Btw ... do you still have any pokemon with Exlposion skill? You may need them XD .. blasted me way thtough ^^
... Destiny bond is pretty sweet too.

Thanks, and now I need to find a Fire Stone to evolve my Growlithe. How rare is the drop on Pick up?

Years
  • Seen Jun 25, 2012
no idea ... ^-^
my only firestone is the one i got from some dungeon i think.. (and yah never evolved my vulpix coz i only have one =__= )

Years
  • Seen Apr 13, 2017
does anyone know if diamandix has been added yet, i got my steelix to lv 100 an no evolution i just want to make sure there wasnt another way of evolving or if it had been added because i remember cutlerine saying he hadnt yet but that was a long time ago i think :S lol

Years
  • Seen Jun 25, 2012
does anyone know if diamandix has been added yet, i got my steelix to lv 100 an no evolution i just want to make sure there wasnt another way of evolving or if it had been added because i remember cutlerine saying he hadnt yet but that was a long time ago i think :S lol

Funny..one of the Afromasters have 'em and we can't? Lawl..those were the toughest **** out there!! Wiped out my entire party!

Anyone heard about the fiasco in Florida where a "cannibal" attacked and ate a man's face? The ZOMBIES are coming! Stock up pokemon right now!! And for GOD's sake keep some MArills!!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2013
YES! IT WORKS!

Are your Pokemon supposed to miss every other hit? 0.o

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Seen Jun 25, 2012
YES! IT WORKS!
Am I allowed to post a link?
But anyways, search for "pokemon ruby u 1.0" on google and click on the 4shared link, download that (and don't move it from the downloads folder).
Apply the patch, and it should work :D

-edit-

Are your Pokemon supposed to miss every other hit? 0.o

Well congratz to you.. I see the problem lies in the version of Ruby ROM. And.. NO! You're not allowed to post links to any ROM (i remember reading it somewhere here)

Pokemon supposed to miss every other hit? What do you mean?

Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2013
I give up. Where is the flamethrower TM please?
And the miner doll won't work.
Also, Here a few big bugs. I never interacted with group of zombies, chef, and inquisition in Mauville. They and Gleis just stand there and ignore me (as well as the first man you see in New Mauville in case they are connected.) Then, war and famine have randomly reappeared in the desert. When you talk to them, it asks you to use rock smash and when you do that, the game freezes :(

BTW this is one epic game. I can't imagine how long it took. Great work and good luck smoothing the wrinkles.

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2016
I give up. Where is the flamethrower TM please?
And the miner doll won't work.
Also, Here a few big bugs. I never interacted with group of zombies, chef, and inquisition in Mauville. They and Gleis just stand there and ignore me (as well as the first man you see in New Mauville in case they are connected.) Then, war and famine have randomly reappeared in the desert. When you talk to them, it asks you to use rock smash and when you do that, the game freezes :(

BTW this is one epic game. I can't imagine how long it took. Great work and good luck smoothing the wrinkles.

There is no Flamethrower, its change to fire pump. And if you see something odd(except deadly seven in lilycove market, you can just beat those again) do one thing: IGNORE IT.

PokeLordAndrew

Emulation Noob
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 4, 2013

You get Diamandix by maxing out a Steelix's beauty

Back