• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Where Legends Were Born (Legendary Pokemon)

How often do you use Legendary Pokemon in Competitive Battling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
is that scene from the wishmaker movie? LOL.

zapdos is one of my favorite shiny sprites actually. Not too showy and no deviation from its original.

The Void

hiiiii
Years
:O Welcome to the club Dragon456, or shall I call you Mr. Arceus Master? lol

Are you going to be posting stories like this? You just gave me an idea!

Looking forward to reading more!

Yep, it's actually a series of stories related to the club ^_^

New Topic:
[/COLOR]For 2 separate parties, list a party of 6 each, of your favorite sprites and your least favorite sprites across the game.

I actually like all legendary sprites in general regardless of their looks and such xD

Although I have to say, the HGSS sprite of Mewtwo really sucked. Bad.

Also, because of my love of legends, Tobias happens to become my favorite Pokemon trainer and I really think he deserves to be in the E4 :D

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
My favorite sprites would have to be that of Zapdos, Reshiram, Zekrom, Regice, Deoxys A, Deoxys S, Darkrai, Raikou, Suicune, Lugia, Kyogre, and Groudon. Least favorite would have to be Victini, Dialga, Palkia, and the musketeer trio in general.

If I had to pick just one favorite sprite though it would be either Zapdos or Lugia.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
zapdos for the win! though it will be better if the wings are more prominent though,

Indeed, easily one of the most reliable legendaries I've used in-game and after having guys like Darkrai on my team that should say a lot lol. Unlike most legendaries it fits the role of a team player so well it's scary IMO.

miltankRancher

Years
Heat Wave + Roost= beast. Zapdos is truly the best legendary outside Uber to use in competitive battling. Too bad about the tier down in the fifth gen.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Amen to that, wish you could get Heat Wave outside of 4th gen but oh well at least Zapdos can also stall with Toxic and Roost or pull a Dual Screens set as well, don't remember if it gets Brave Bird too but if not then Drill Peck isn't too bad of a secondary move either IMO.

TBH I think I'll end up liking it more in UU now though lol.

miltankRancher

Years
Come to think of it, with the presence of too much Zapdos counters in OU, it'll be hard for our lightning revenant to fit itself. yep, UU is perfect for him.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Yeah that too, TBH I tend to like UU more nowadays anyways.

But anyways, also really happen to like Articuno as well due to how much it helped me against the E4 back on Leaf Green, wish it had a better movepool though but oh well.

miltankRancher

Years
I never got the chance of using Articuno anywhere. the typing does not appeal much to me, and the design is quite flawed.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
I happen to like the design of Articuno quite a lot TBH and before Lugia it was my favorite looking legendary back then, it was my main Dragonite counter at the time since I was too lazy to raise a Lapras back then.

miltankRancher

Years
Power's only one thing. if that is what we are talking about, then I guess Zapdos and Articuno is tied. But, appearance also count for me, that is why I never felt any love for Articuno.

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Welcome to Junie & C8 to the club!

We have officially reached 20 members, looking to sign up a Co-Owner to be active during the day. I will only be on during late nights for a while. I am looking for anyone who will be dedicated to post and interact with others with respect and can come up with Topic Questions/Discussions while no one else can.

To the conversation to Miltank & Xulek's, Moltres has been my favorite bird of the trio. Go Moltres!!

Kaori I feel you for the 3rd eye. Guess that goes to say Jirachi is better without it, but it'd look weird without the line there now that we're used to it, ya know?

Underworld9)- Genesect. I have no idea what to think about the guy. I mean, Reshiram's Blue Flare or Victini's V-Create on Genesect....goner? lol I'm not sure what to think about it though. I think it's one of those Generation 5 re-create from Generation 1 to Mewtwo to be honest. (You know, like Golbat/Swoobat, Emogla/Pikachu, etc). I've been a huge Mewtwo fan from the start..I just don't know what to say about Genesect really. :(

I like Keldeo better of the three, and Meloetta definitely suits this dancer I know perfectly well xD

New Topic:
An interesting discussion back in the Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald days. Who would you prefer to use, Groudon vs Kyogre?

Last edited:

The Void

hiiiii
Years
Welcome to Junie & C8 to the club!

We have officially reached 20 members, looking to sign up a Co-Owner to be active during the day. I will only be on during late nights for a while. I am looking for anyone who will be dedicated to post and interact with others with respect and can come up with Topic Questions/Discussions while no one else can.

To the conversation to Miltank & Xulek's, Moltres has been my favorite bird of the trio. Go Moltres!!

Kaori I feel you for the 3rd eye. Guess that goes to say Jirachi is better without it, but it'd look weird without the line there now that we're used to it, ya know?

Underworld9)- Genesect. I have no idea what to think about the guy. I mean, Reshiram's Blue Flare or Victini's V-Create on Genesect....goner? lol I'm not sure what to think about it though. I think it's one of those Generation 5 re-create from Generation 1 to Mewtwo to be honest. (You know, like Golbat/Swoobat, Emogla/Pikachu, etc). I've been a huge Mewtwo fan from the start..I just don't know what to say about Genesect really. :(

I like Keldeo better of the three, and Meloetta definitely suits this dancer I know perfectly well xD

New Topic:
An interesting discussion back in the Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald days. Who would you prefer to use, Groudon vs Kyogre?

Groudon. Definitely. It can beat the living daylights out of any Pokemon with the proper stats using Fire Blast, Eruption, Earthquake, and Solar Beam, anytime, anyday. :3

Anyway... story timez :P

Spoiler:

Last edited:

miltankRancher

Years
Before, I like to use Kyogre a lot, but when I realized how awesome Drought is over Drizzle, I started liking Groudon. It has been a prime element of my team now.

I want to co-own, but I guess I cannot anymore. LOLS. too busy.

EDIT: I guess I can co-own if you want me to. :)

Last edited:

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014

New Topic:
[/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR] [/COLOR]

I would have to go with Kyogre on this one, due to personal preference. As for Genesect, I just love the design whole, although it can get KOd easily.

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Groudon. Definitely. It can beat the living daylights out of any Pokemon with the proper stats using Fire Blast, Eruption, Earthquake, and Solar Beam, anytime, anyday. :3

Anyway... story timez :P

Spoiler:
Infernape vs Latias! lol

The story's going great, keep it up :)

Before, I like to use Kyogre a lot, but when I realized how awesome Drought is over Drizzle, I started liking Groudon. It has been a prime element of my team now.

I want to co-own, but I guess I cannot anymore. LOLS. too busy.

EDIT: I guess I can co-own if you want me to. :)
I'll give it a few days for the Co-Ownership to take place, just let me know how your schedule is if it's to busy lol

I played Ruby way more than Sapphire, so I have more experience with Groudon. I think I'll prefer Kyogre though, due to its Drizzle/Thunder/Water Atk Boost combo.

I would have to go with Kyogre on this one, due to personal preference. As for Genesect, I just love the design whole, although it can get KOd easily.
Like I said, I think Genesect is a somewhat remodeling machine of Generation 1's Mewtwo lol

Not a fan of using 4X Weakness to anything Pokemon..so I don't think I'd ever really like Genesect personally however.

Last edited:

miltankRancher

Years
I played Ruby way more than Sapphire, so I have more experience with Groudon. I think I'll prefer Kyogre though, due to its Drizzle/Thunder/Water Atk Boost combo.

Same background here. LOL. I know that Drizzle + Thunder is a good combo (ensured high hit). Honestly, I liked Kyogre better when i frist saw it, but just recently, when I started using both (of course in different teams) I discovered how Groudon is far more stronger than the orca.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back