• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Isle of Origin (T) (IC)

Xtrashy

Shy - Like really shy, super shy, like, extra shy.
Years
Jenna hadn't really spoken up about the whole trips point that much, mostly because the idea of a meteor alone was enough for her to be interested in going. Though as the captain began to speak it seemed like he was weaving some sort of fairy tale as opposed to speaking logically, though the excitement of these things could get to people regardless of their normal temperament. Though someone else also seemed to be hopping aboard the excitement train given the way they were talking over there, though she mostly ignored it, nothing was going to make her want to leave at this point, then it would just be an annoying trip back home with nothing to show for it.

Idly she petted Snya, the Delcatty was acting fairly calm and quiet for the moment, simply content to sit around and watch how things were going, much like her trainer. She wondered how long they would be on the water, it didn't bother her if it took too long to get there, she was more concerned about any rough weather that could effect their ability to get to the island in the first place. Also wondering if perhaps her other pokemon would enjoy the time to be out, of course she didn't need to have them all out right now, Snya alone was hard enough to keep track of, let alone having the rest of her team running amok on the boat. For now she was content to have only Snya out, though the kitty wouldn't be the only one spoiled, she'd bring out another and put Snya away after awhile, wouldn't be fair if only Snya got to experience the boat.

ImMrRoboto

That's MISTER Roboto to you!
Years
As Mr. Charleston gave his speech, Jason's suspicions only grew worse. Had the island never been investigated? Surely the crashing of a meteorite would warrant some exploration. He got lost in his thoughts as the young researcher concluded his speech. A worrying possibility still lingered on Jason's mind: What if researchers had gone to the island, but simply never came back? What if there was some higher power on the island discouraging explorers?
He was brought back to reality by a clump of leaves blowing into his face. He hurriedly brushed them off and became irritated. He, a trained Admin of Team Magma, stunned by a group of leaves! He regained his composure and smirked a little bit. His training in the art of Pokemon battling was more than enough to combat anything they would encounter. If there was anything on the island, then he would undoubtedly be able to handle it.
At least, he was pretty sure.

DonDevious

Master of Nothingness
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 17, 2017
Darwin looked around. Noone seemed to object to the trip so far! Great!
He knew he sounded more like a dreamer than a scientist right then, but he felt he needed to be completely honest with his would-be colleagues.
He turned to the chef, who at the very least seemed enthusiastic as well.
"No offense taken, my good man! Bazil, was it? If you would, I'd appreciate a meal as we set off, if you're in the mood to cook?" He turned to the rest of his companions, "Let's get going, shall we?"
With that, he went to the ships captain and asked her, "Where will my quarters be?"

Crescent Moon

Ready? Here we go...
Years
Even though she had been ignored, Liucijia's excitement didn't go down at all. Everyone climbed aboard the ship, and gathered towards the front of the ship as Darwin gave a speech. Then Basil spoke out loud some contradictory point regarding how scientists could have already been there or some stuff. Liucijia was only half paying attention while she stared out at the water. Nile was in the water, and Aurora was flying around in the sky, both of them hiding in their respective element. She had Lotus and Ivy in their Poke balls on her belt, trusting that they wouldn't need to be let out yet.
Liucijia was suddenly brought back to reality as her client asked her where his room would be. She brought him to a floor door towards the rear of the ship; opening it and then leading him down below. A hallway stretched all the way to the front of the ship, with multiple doors adorning either side and a staircase going down at the very end. On the left side were 5 doors. The first door went into the kitchen, while the second and third door had connected rooms which served as a dining room. The last two doors were ordinary bedrooms. On the right side of the hallway were another five doors, all of which were serving as bedrooms.
"This room" she tapped the first door on the right with her metal pole, "is my room. Then it's Basil… And, well, the others will fill in as they please. You, however, will use this room." She walked him to the fifth door on the left and opened the door.
While nothing special, the room was rather spacious, had a queen-sized bed, a desk against one wall, a bookshelf, a drawer, and a decently sized window that allowed a rather pleasant view outside from almost everywhere in the room in the room.
"If you need to use the restroom, just go down the staircase right there, and it'll be the first door on your left. Don't explore downstairs any father than that." She ended in a rather cold voice. She began to leave, but stopped as she had taken a step outside into the hallway. "Oh yeah…" she turned to face Darwin, "thanks for choosing the S.S Grand Chariot. If you want this ship to sail, I'm going to need either coordinates or just a general direction, please."

DonDevious

Master of Nothingness
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 17, 2017
"Thank you for your hospitality!" Darwin smiled. As she asked for the coordinates, he took out a pokeball, "There is a specific way we will be taking, due to there only being one port on the island, as well as the forecasted weather." He sent out Mystique, his Gothitelle and nodded to her.
Understanding the signal, Mystique used her psychic powers to transfer the information on their route directly to Liucijia's brain. They'd be taking a rather roundabout way, but the safest way nonetheless.
Recalling Mystique, he chuckled, "I'm terrible at explaining things like directions, you see. It's much more reliable to have my pokemon give you a bit of a mental map. That way we don't get lost due to me being unclear. Now..." He released his other pokemon who all fit comfortably in his room. Pyro curled up on his bed as Rogue leaned against a wall. Cosmo and Morph merely wandered around as Data entered the room, "I hope you don't mind, my partners need to enjoy the air as well, eh?"

Crescent Moon

Ready? Here we go...
Years
Liucijia shuddered a little as she felt the Gothitelle enter her mind and give her all the details of the route she needed to take to reach Crimson Isle. After Liucijia received all of the information, Darwin had let out his Pokemon and asked if it was ok. Liucijia nodded, "Just don't destroy anything that isn't yours. Otherwise..." she struck the floor with her metal pole, "this trip will become a lot more expensive." She then left and proceeded to head back out onto the deck.

Liucijia emerged from below the ship and went to stand at the wheel. "Oi!" She called out, "we're settin' sail! Onwards to Crimson Isle!" She laughed as she hit a button, which brought up the anchors. She then pushed another button which started the motors, which in turn started to move the boat away from the shore. Within minutes, the S.S Grand Chariot was at sea, and headed towards the fated island. Liucijia stepped away from the wheel, as she wouldn't need to change directions for a while. "Ok! Since we're at sea, you're free to move as you please! Besides the restroom, stay out of the lowest floor, and as long as my ship isn't hurt, I honestly don't care how you behave! If I suspect mutiny... well... you're going to have a bad time." Liucijia smiled. She knew they wouldn't do anything rash, but she still felt a need to say it. It did almost happen once... but that was a story for another day. Liucijia looked out at the endless stretch of sea, and felt giddy as every second that passed meant they were one second closer to their destination. Only time would tell if it was worth the wait.

DonDevious

Master of Nothingness
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 17, 2017
Darwin lay down to relax on his bed. They were setting off soon. On to the expedition he'd been prepping for forever....
He felt drowsiness creep up despite his excitement. Pyro crawling onto his belly with added warmth didn't help.
"May as well get some shut-eye until dinner...." Darwin thought to himself. He closed his eyes for mere moments, however, before the sound of someone opening his door caused them to open again, more out of surprise than anything.
"Yes? Can I help you?" He said, turning to the door, then seeing who it was, "Oh! It's you!"

LinearAxel

That Dream...Make it Come True!
Years
"So as long as we stay out of the lowest floor, we're clear to look around." Sasha repeated after the captain's announcement. She smiles down to her two Pokémon, both of whom give an enthusiastic nod. "Let's go."

The first stop was to haul her things into her cabin, it was going to be a lot easier to explore without hauling around an over-sized case of weapons and emergency medical supplies. Upon reaching the cabins, she was quick to note that only a few were labeled, leaving her to assume to rest of the crew was supposed to fill in as they saw fit.

"We should probably call dibs on the one closest to the stairs, in case pirates board the ship at night." As far as she was concerned, she was their first line of defense, so she needed to be close to any and all possible action.

Her Lucario gives an approving woof and follows his trainer into her chosen room, masking the tiny sweat drop that appears over his head with his paw. Sasha sure is excited about the idea of fighting pirates…although the chance of encountering anything like that seems pretty slim.

Sasha stores her cases under the bed, that same excited smile never leaving her face. "All square. Now…let's find out where food is." The blue haired adventurer holds her arms out for her snowy fox to leap into, then heads back to the upper deck. Exploration (of the ship) awaits!

ImMrRoboto

Years
Jason couldn't take it anymore. The small boost of confidence he had gotten on deck earlier had ceased and he had returned to being anxious again. He had to talk to Mr. Charleston now. He walked along the hallway to his room and opened the door. Mr. Charleston was lying on his bed with a Flareon on his stomach. When Jason walked in, Mr. Charleston looked at the door surprised.

"Yes, can I help you? Oh, it's you!" Mr. Charleston said, turning to see Jason.

"My apologies if I've come at a bad time, sir." Jason said, apologetically. "But I'm simply concerned about the expedition. Earlier you said that this island has never been explored. Doesn't it worry you too that even after that meteor fell, no one went to the island to investigate? I find that highly improbable, sir. I'm worried that there's something else on the island, discouraging exploration. Of course, you have the girl and I to protect you, but I'm i wonder if we're going to be enough, sir."

DonDevious

Master of Nothingness
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 17, 2017
Darwin sat up, Pyro getting off his stomach. Stretching, he said to Jason, "I understand your concerns, but I guess I may have been a little unclear. All those things I said happened on the island were only recently discovered to be that particular island, and that was by me. As for the meteor, that was presumed to be a simple earthquake until a little under a year ago. In all honesty, if it weren't for my own 'obsession', as some would call it, the island would have flown under my radar as well. It's really only officially confirmed notable feature is the rough port, where very few reasonable people spend time." He stood up, "I'll be honest with you, I'm confident my theory holds water, but my colleagues just don't see it. It's why I was given such a limited budget. After the port, we'll be headed into territory man hasn't explored in well over a century, if what I've put together is accurate. Just about anything could happen....." He headed for the door, "I know it sounds like I'm grasping at straws, but I've put a lot of research into this. Now, I'm headed to the kitchen. You're free to walk with me there if you want to discuss more."

Years
Down in the kitchen... galley, to use the nautical term... Baz was setting everything up to make the evening meal. They only had a small supply of fresh vegetables, and he intended to use them up first. Without proper refrigeration, or at least an Ice type, they wouldn't last long on the open ocean. "Although, once we reach the island, we can collect fresh ingredients, and sample all kinds of new flavors! Won't that be exciting?"

Aipom chittered happily, while Pansear lounged about. The two monkeys were polar opposites, but Baz was glad to have them along. He rarely tolerated anyone else in his kitchen, but usually lacked the courage to stand up to anyone who did come in. Not that people often came in, anyway.

"Pansear, get a pot of water going. Aipom, make it a soup. I'll start in on these vegetables." Aipom swung happily from the ceiling, while Pansear simply got to work, heating the pot with his fire breath. Despite his cslm demeanor, Baz knew that nothing made Pansear happier than cooking... except maybe eating. With the monkeys busy, Baz turned hus attention to his own work, his knife becoming a blur as he quickly diced veggies for the soup.

LinearAxel

That Dream...Make it Come True!
Years
Sashabanner_zps6ws3nuhy.gif

It took some searching in order to find the kitchen; and when they finally did, Sasha came to an abrupt stop…Someone's already here. The sight of the cook and his two assistants caused the mercenary to step back—out of sight. "We probably shouldn't interrupt him."

Despite her words, both Sasha, Lucario, and Glaceon all peer into the kitchen; just enough to see what the three before them are working so diligently on. The cook himself has a real handle on that knife of his, it's moving too fast to be seen so much as heard, click-click-clicking away. They might get some good food this trip, whereas Sasha and her Pokémon generally end up eating whatever Sasha can heat over a fireplace. She smiles as she looks down to her blue duo. "Let's get going."

DonDevious

Master of Nothingness
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 17, 2017
As Darwin approached the kitchen, Data and Pyro behind him, he could smell something delicious.
"Seems our chef certainly knows what he's doing! I can't wait!" He licked his lips.
Unfortunately, Pyro also smelled the food and began bounding towards the kitchen.
"Pyro, no! Come back here!" Darwin gave chase, knowing how his Flareon was around food. Rounding a corner, he was only thinking about keeping dinner from being ruined as he caught up and scooped his pokemon in his arms just before bumping into someone.
"Sorry about that, my Flareon here gets a little excited when he smells food. Don't you, Pyro? I hope you aren't mad or anything...."

ImMrRoboto

Years
"No, sir." Jason replied to Mr. Charleston "I still have to go sort some things out in my room." After Mr. Charleston left, he started back for his room. Once he got there, he locked the door behind him and pulled out a red journal with a black M on the cover. He sat down on his bed as he opened it up to the first page and started writing.

Mission Report 1
The ship hasn't even set sail yet, and I have a bad feeling about this voyage. Mr. Charleston has assured me that there's nothing to worry about, but I'm not convinced. I still think there's something amiss here, I just don't know what.

Besides me, there are 6 others on this ship: Mr. Charleston, Captain Rose, Ms. Howlett: A Mercenary, Mr. Cole: The Cook, Ms. Fraser: A Scout, and Ms. Mochizuki: A Medic. None of them seem like they'll be a problem. Although, I am concerned about Carvahna Cove. There are several unsavory folk there. The kind that know who I am, and won't hesitate to point it out to the others. Then we'll find out just how problematic the crew can be.

Signed Jason Sha-

Suddenly, there was a knocking at his door. He quickly closed the journal and tossed it under his bed. He got up, crossed the room, and opened the door.
"What do you need?" He asked the person at the door.

Back