• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Sevii Islands Hack I'm Planning called Dusk Storm

bluhacks263

"My first hack I'm making, a remake of Yellow on F
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Jun 19, 2021
So the story goes like this, Brendan/May became the champion a year ago and go to the Sevii Islands to see more places and Pokemon. However, at the time of their arrival new trainers have been also visiting to train their first Pokemon. As such, they also have to use a new starter so the new trainers have a fair game against Brendan/May. There's 7 starters Professor Mint selected that represent each main core series region. The other new trainers want to try their own starters against yours when you get into the first route. You can find great varieties of Pokemon not normally found in the Sevii Islands now that mainly Johto, Sinnoh, and Alolan Pokemon live there. The Sevii Islands is also expanded with new places so it can feel more like a region to explore. Instead of Gyms Leaders there's special trainers who are mastered in different things of Pokemon other than types that you have to defeat. There's a evil team called Team Hurricane that want to control Lugia, so they can take over the Sevii Islands, but capturing Lugia isn't just their goal, they want to use a item called a Shadow Key that can transform Lugia into Shadow Lugia to use as a hostage threat. Brendan/May must stop them before the Sevii Islands get destroyed by Shadow Lugia's power.

The Starters
oGsO1AS

*Machop
*Togepi
*Ralts
*Shinx
*Sandile
*Goomy
*Bounsweet

Planned Features
*All Pokemon up to USUM and some of the Spaceworld Demo are obtainable
*7 Starter Pokemon to pick from
*Expanded Sevii Islands and Kanto Post-Game
*Updated mechanics and QoL features other hacks have
*Mega Evolution
*HMs are usable without Gym Badges because there's no Gyms in the main story
*Music is remixed with Hoenn soundfont
*Attacks and Abilities from up to Gen V
*Fairy Type

This hack is gonna use Firered as the base.

Back