• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Empire Version

Jaizu

Average rom hacker
Years
Looks good!
I think you should add shadows to the market and CP, but your are improving a lot.
Can't say to see more images, good luck!

lando

Hoenn's Champ
Years
This looks great I can't wait to play it. My only problem is the Lillipup ;-; but you said the hero has nothing but a weak pokemon with them so oh well.

Years
So, I've made this map..

X9GRq.jpg

What do you guys think? (don't mind the tile error on the top right right part)

Credits to CNickC and kymotonian for the PC and Mart tiles, other tiles are in my previous post.

Oh, and in-game :)

fqHoa.jpg

Just so I know, what tile error are you talking about? I know some people talk about tile errors but I don't see any x( - could just be because I'm new but if you can point it out I would appreciate it :D

Danny0317

Fluorite's back, brah
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 19, 2023
Hey guys, it's been a while!

I apologize for the lack of updates! Trying to juggle high school, personal life, and other hobbies sure isn't easy, haha. Anyways, in this approximately two month period that I haven't posted, I've been quite busy.. I do have good news, but I also have sorta bad news.

Click the spoiler if you care!
Spoiler:

Here's a scene I made today! It's a WIP, but here's the main part of it, and a little bit of other stuff afterwards. Hope you guys like it!

I've made some sprites, and they too, are subject to change. Here they are!

Qs8430c.png

That's the regular Team Empire grunt.

g2mns9P.png

And that's the regular female Team Empire grunt.

hkhn6Jo.png

Those ninjas are a part of a special section of Team Empire.

As you guys can see on my signature, there will be tag battles! Yes, battles, not battle. Thanks to Touched for making a tag battle system!

I hope you guys liked the update!

Screenshots and main post will be updated soon!

Back