• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
My schedule is up at 8 on MWF, and up at 9:30 on TR. But on Friday I only have one class so I can go to it, come back by 11, and then sleep the rest of the day if I want.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Maybe not as a freshman...as a freshman I had the earliest time slot every day of the week (8:30 on MWF and 9:30 on TR), and then I also had labs that ran from 4-6 PM every other Friday.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Usually school starts at 7h30 for me and the uni where i plan to go starts at 8 or 11 some days.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Yeah that's true. College > high school in pretty much every way. Like today, I went to my 9:30 class, had a nice leisurely breakfast, picked up a mousepad from my dorm, then went to my next class, then had dinner with Tom (salad, kielbasa, and asparagus/mushroom quiche) and went back to his apartment, played some video games, then went to the school pool for some exercise. Now doing some work for my part-time job. :3

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Nick and I live really close to each other some of the year, it's just never happened, lmao.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Do it! That'd be so cool. And take pictures. Lots and lots of pictures.

I need to meet some NYC PC people. Janna's the only one I know though ;;

Kurono

Remember?
Years
if you want to meet up so badly why don't you plan it

there's a pretty large userbase in NYC.

at worst there's gotta be a dozen

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Meeting up with people is difficult though. >_o

Kurono

Remember?
Years
Meetups have never really been part of PC's style ... I imagine because there's a ton of children scurrying around here.

we've got the Nintendo World Store though, so if there is ever a NYC meetup that area is easily the best place to go.

Kurono

Remember?
Years
I really wish the World Store were bigger. It's pretty underwhelming for what is essentially Nintendo's storefront on the American East Coast.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back