• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Discontinued: Pokémon: LIFE Version

What is you favorite season? (From the 5th generation games)

• Spring

Votes: 114 20.8%
  • Summer

Votes: 106 19.4%
  • Autumn

Votes: 169 30.9%
  • Winter

Votes: 225 41.1%

• Total voters

Dionen

deprived of sleep
Years
The screens, the screens are so beautiful :D
:DDD {XD}
Finally, a well made hack that will feel modern and has ACTUAL new moves. You're just teasing us now. :P
why am i sooooo mean ;-;
Thanks!
Great hack Dionen, I support ur hack too, good luck and kiu :)
Thanks dude!
wow! new update keeps getting better and better dionen ;)
really the appealing graphics are superbly done!
gotta keep an eye for more updates :D
Thanks, Jaypz! i really appreciate your support c:
Liked the updates! The only thing i didnt liked is the Height of the SidequestBoxes cause its different. I would recommend you to make then in the same height or something like, when you take the quest to appear left and down and when you complete in the center :P
Yeah, I totally agree. These were only tests, the final version will be anti-ocd {XD}
A hack that's consistently visually appealing :0
I very much look forward to the day I get to pick this one up, you must have a strong art background I assume :)?
Thanks! I love art, every kind of it. Art is what runs my life, actually. Might seem a little bit exaggerated, but I always feel really bad when I suddenly stop drawing, painting, or making music ^_^
Is it bad that Ionly noticed this just now?

Also I bet the tunnel thingy in the last screenshot leads to some kind of event.. It may even be where the trainer meets Jirachi. ;)
Not even close, Dxys :pink_giggle:
Hey mate
This hack looks amazing, i have always been interested in side quests for Pokemon and alternate endings has been one of my dream features to be in a pokemon game. I am very excited to try this game and will be waiting for a playable form to most likely record for my Youtube channel (PairOfExiles)
<3
I'm pretty sure you will enjoy it! Thanks for supporting, I really appreciate ♥
Will you be expanding the pokedex or are you planning on replacing existing pokemon?
Expanding, of course! ;)
Great to know, I wish I had some experience in romhacking so I could potentially aid you if necessary, but whenever a beta is released I would very much appreciate being your beta tester :P
And on a side note, when you say exporting to a clean base what do you mean by that exactly? im sorry im a little confused lol im not sure if your referring to a different rombase like emerald or your gonna use RPGmaker...
-Renton
Thanks for the help ♥
And by "exporting to a clean base" I mean that I am "copying" the maps, scripts and everything to a FireRed rom with MrDollSteak Rombase applied, to avoid bugs when patching it!
sorry but this looks so good I dont entirely believe its a hack if it is great job
You'd be amazed at what people can do these days. ;P
But yeah, you're right. Its almost like an entirely new Gen 5 game.
Hihihi ^_^
Will there be door animations?
Saddly, no! A bunch of doors in Pokémon:Life are bigger than 16x16px, so no animation for them :c

YCWaaRd.gif

I'm back on track!
And I have something interesting to show you!

FIRST REGION POKéDEX

BGD5ntk.png

It's still in development, so this is not final!
And I MUST SAY and you MUST UNDERSTAND that this is just the First Region Dex (Nendios is just part of it).
So if your favorite pokémon is not here, don't kill me! ^_^

Can you guess something from it? See ya!

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 16, 2022
Aww. I wanted talonflame as the default birdie, not that useless unfezant. :(

ALSO WHERE'S JIRACHI?

Last edited:

Jukai

JET DINO, YEAH
Years
..I'm actually kind of digging the Pokemon you chose for the Region Dex :D

And I just noticed the XY pokemon .O.

Years
Interestingly I notice no jirachi, leads me to think she will make her appearance later in the game. Very authentic first region dex you chose, honestly i wouldn't change it at all.

Hope to see flaaffy in region 2 if she fits in :)
Great work!

Dionen

deprived of sleep
Years
Aww. I wanted talonflame as the default birdie, not that useless unfezant. :(
ALSO WHERE'S JIRACHI?
Unfezant is so kawaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
jirachi is not
YEP! An update XD :DD
But.. are those pokemon replaced or pokedex is extended ?
He said it will be Extended :)
^_^
..I'm actually kind of digging the Pokemon you chose for the Region Dex :D

And I just noticed the XY pokemon .O.
Thanks! A messy choice, i must say
Interestingly I notice no jirachi, leads me to think she will make her appearance later in the game. Very authentic first region dex you chose, honestly i wouldn't change it at all.
Hope to see flaaffy in region 2 if she fits in :)
Great work!
Flaffly is love, Flaffy is life!
Actually, the Region Pokédex stands only for the native pokémons from the FirstRegion. You might see trainers with pokémons that aren't in the list, because they are foreigners. Jirachi is not native from there, so no Jirachi yet! ^^

YCWaaRd.gif

Well, not much to be said!
I made some adjusts in the POKéDEX, let me tell you them:
Wtw0tBb.png

Mime Jr., Mr. Mime, Smoochum, Jinx, Solrock, Lunatone, Vanillite, Vanillish and Vanilluxe ARE NOT IN THE DEX ANYMORE
nnjq6t3.png

Cleffa, Igglybuff, Darumaka, Darmanitan, Tangela, Tangrowth, Sewaddle, Swadloon and Leavanny ARE NOW PART OF THE POKéDEX
These changes were made due to balancement of Pokémons per type (Less Ice/Psychic and more Fairy/Fire/Grass)

Also, I'll let a trivia:
982Ojn5.png

What do they have in common?

See ya!​

Years

They are all pokemon!

Nice additions to the dex, I can't wait to play this beautiful romhack.
So how do you plan on using the other regions? Will each one have 8 gyms or will there be a series of islands the player travels across to get all the badges?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 2, 2023
Unfezant is so kawaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
jirachi is not

^_^

Thanks! A messy choice, i must say

Flaffly is love, Flaffy is life!
Actually, the Region Pokédex stands only for the native pokémons from the FirstRegion. You might see trainers with pokémons that aren't in the list, because they are foreigners. Jirachi is not native from there, so no Jirachi yet! ^^

YCWaaRd.gif

Well, not much to be said!
I made some adjusts in the POKéDEX, let me tell you them:
Wtw0tBb.png

Mime Jr., Mr. Mime, Smoochum, Jinx, Solrock, Lunatone, Vanillite, Vanillish and Vanilluxe ARE NOT IN THE DEX ANYMORE
nnjq6t3.png

Cleffa, Igglybuff, Darumaka, Darmanitan, Tangela, Tangrowth, Sewaddle, Swadloon and Leavanny ARE NOW PART OF THE POKéDEX
These changes were made due to balancement of Pokémons per type (Less Ice/Psychic and more Fairy/Fire/Grass)

Also, I'll let a trivia:
982Ojn5.png

See ya!​

Does it have anything to do with their eyes?
Btw, I bookmarked this page in order to keep up with the updates so expect some mild thread stalking!

-EDIT
Also, I can already picture my team:
Samurott
Gallade
Malamar
Cofagrigus
Clawitzer
Goodra!

Last edited:

Jaypz

Cool Trainer
Years
wow wow new update!
nice list of pokemon man :D
I noticed there's no XY starters are you going to include them in the next region?

HipsterHypno

Hippest Hypno in the land
Years
This hack looks absolutely amazing, I genuinely can't wait for the first beta to be released! The mapping seems so good and this is definitely one of the best I've seen.

Dionen

deprived of sleep
Years
They can all be found in Headbutt / Honey trees?
Really? It was that easy? :(
They're all bug Pokemon? ;P
Munchlax isn't Q_Q
Scumbag Munchlax
They are all pokemon!
Nice additions to the dex, I can't wait to play this beautiful romhack.
So how do you plan on using the other regions? Will each one have 8 gyms or will there be a series of islands the player travels across to get all the badges?
The first one, Nendios, has only 4 gyms. But I'm not sure if the other regions will be islands, or just parts of a continent o_O
Does it have anything to do with their eyes?
Btw, I bookmarked this page in order to keep up with the updates so expect some mild thread stalking!
-EDIT
Also, I can already picture my team:
Samurott
Gallade
Malamar
Cofagrigus
Clawitzer
Goodra!
Good luck catching them all! muahahaha :pink_love:
wow wow new update!
nice list of pokemon man :D
I noticed there's no XY starters are you going to include them in the next region?
Probably! These starters are a must have! But no sign of them being included yet
This hack looks absolutely amazing, I genuinely can't wait for the first beta to be released! The mapping seems so good and this is definitely one of the best I've seen.
Thanks for supporting dude! ^^
YCWaaRd.gif

WF3YPr6.gif

Hoopa is now part of the POKéMON:Life family.
Let's say hello to our little new friend!
I discovered this Pokémon not a long time ago, and its personality fits exactly in a role that I was just writing, to a character that was going to be shown later.
Such a lovely design!

NEW FEATURES

e4qVPdy.png

HONEY TRESS
From the D/P/P series, Honey is back!
You can find and battle, when slathering these trees with honey, unique Pokémons.
Due to Beta reasons, the waiting time is reduced.
There is also a great chance of not finding anything ;-;
Anem8NO.png

riBUQvy.png

TRASH CANS
Sequels of the urbanization, Trash Cans are now in every city,
filled with unused stuff and a lot of waste.
Will you be curious enough to search them?
Inside them, you may find TONS of different itens, and unique Pokémons!
1XVgvCQ.png

u6T2Gtg.png

not in-game footage
SEASON SYSTEM
Not something new, but in POKéMON:Life the seasons are important factors.
You may find exclusive Pokés, Itens, Areas and Events depending on each season.
I don't think that a Honey Tree would survive such a rigorous winter, for example.

See ya! (Hoopa userbars are being made ^_^)

Last edited:

Raiimeister

Hear Me Roar!
Years
:DDD {XD}

why am i sooooo mean ;-;
Thanks!

Thanks dude!

Thanks, Jaypz! i really appreciate your support c:

Yeah, I totally agree. These were only tests, the final version will be anti-ocd {XD}

Thanks! I love art, every kind of it. Art is what runs my life, actually. Might seem a little bit exaggerated, but I always feel really bad when I suddenly stop drawing, painting, or making music ^_^

Not even close, Dxys :pink_giggle:

I'm pretty sure you will enjoy it! Thanks for supporting, I really appreciate ♥

Expanding, of course! ;)

Thanks for the help ♥
And by "exporting to a clean base" I mean that I am "copying" the maps, scripts and everything to a FireRed rom with MrDollSteak Rombase applied, to avoid bugs when patching it!

Hihihi ^_^

Saddly, no! A bunch of doors in Pokémon:Life are bigger than 16x16px, so no animation for them :c

YCWaaRd.gif

I'm back on track!
And I have something interesting to show you!

FIRST REGION POKéDEX

BGD5ntk.png

It's still in development, so this is not final!
And I MUST SAY and you MUST UNDERSTAND that this is just the First Region Dex (Nendios is just part of it).
So if your favorite pokémon is not here, don't kill me! ^_^

Can you guess something from it? See ya!

Well I Guessed That Your Avatar Pokemon Holding A Celery Is On The List And I Guess That This Will Be A Good Game, Good Luck :-)

Years
  • Seen Oct 21, 2023
So amazing, im really pumped to play your hack, simply the best..

Years
Every update just looks better and better!
I'm curious as to how far you are into development and whether you plan to release any beta's in the future?
With promises like these I'm going to find it hard to wait for any of them :P

Jukai

JET DINO, YEAH
Years
Really? It was that easy? :(

Scumbag Munchlax

The first one, Nendios, has only 4 gyms. But I'm not sure if the other regions will be islands, or just parts of a continent o_O

Good luck catching them all! muahahaha :pink_love:

Probably! These starters are a must have! But no sign of them being included yet

Thanks for supporting dude! ^^
YCWaaRd.gif

WF3YPr6.gif

Hoopa is now part of the POKéMON:Life family.
Let's say hello to our little new friend!
I discovered this Pokémon not a long time ago, and its personality fits exactly in a role that I was just writing, to a character that was going to be shown later.
Such a lovely design!

NEW FEATURES

e4qVPdy.png

HONEY TRESS
From the D/P/P series, Honey is back!
You can find and battle, when slathering these trees with honey, unique Pokémons.
Due to Beta reasons, the waiting time is reduced.
There is also a great chance of not finding anything ;-;
Anem8NO.png

riBUQvy.png

TRASH CANS
Sequels of the urbanization, Trash Cans are now in every city,
filled with unused stuff and a lot of waste.
Will you be curious enough to search them?
Inside them, you may find TONS of differents itens, and unique Pokémons!
1XVgvCQ.png

u6T2Gtg.png

not in-game footage
SEASON SYSTEM
Not something new, but in POKéMON:Life the seasons are important factors.
You may find exclusive Pokés, Itens, Areas and Events depending on each season.
I don't think that a Honey Tree would survive such a rigorous winter, for example.

See ya! (Hoopa userbars are being made ^_^)

Hoopa.

Hoopa will be in this hack.

You, sir, are a god from the skies.

Jaypz

Cool Trainer
Years
wow nice dionen!
every update keeps getting better!
really man you're so great in graphical designs and implementing these into a gba hack.. now I'm -speechless-
this game is worth to wait
I'll be supporting you all the way ^0^/

yes XY starters should be included
I never played a pokemon game that they are in so I'm rooting for them go go good lucky bro! ^_^b

Years
  • Seen Jan 14, 2017
WOW!! What a game!! I really like it:- The story, features, screens. Really looking forward for the first download of the game. Keep it up. :)

Back