• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pok?mon Blazed Glazed

Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Jan 10, 2016
Could you upgrade the animation of scald? I don't want it to have the same animation as hydropump.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
I love pokemon glazed and this hack so amazing. I hope in a next update you will upgrade some move animations and add some new ability.
(Sorry for my English. I hope you can understand).

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 22, 2016
i'm using a LEGIT Emerald Rom, but NUPS says "the patch doesn't match the file". what's going on?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 27, 2017
i cant get to Whitewood City, i hace already won 4 badges, used Cutter Fury, passed Bamboo Forest and in Route 48 there is a fight between Lucario and Feraligatr and i cant pass... am i missing something??

tudou

also: Datudou, Cyanyans
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 8, 2024
Where are he EV reducing berries?
Goldenrod City, in a flower shop.

Is the cries of 4th/5th/6th generation Pokemon inserted?
No, as I dunno how to get Sappy to work.

Could you upgrade the animation of scald? I don't want it to have the same animation as hydropump.
There isn't really a water move in Gen 3 that resembles Scald, aka a stream of hot water, as well as Hydro Pump. Unless the animation's changed to Water Spout. Which is pretty lame.
I haven't found an Emerald animation for Scald to insert yet.

I love pokemon glazed and this hack so amazing. I hope in a next update you will upgrade some move animations and add some new ability.
(Sorry for my English. I hope you can understand).
I'm not planning any updates for now. It's still a possibility, though.

i'm using a LEGIT Emerald Rom, but NUPS says "the patch doesn't match the file". what's going on?
When you patch the ROM, try checking Ignore instead of Abort.

i cant get to Whitewood City, i hace already won 4 badges, used Cutter Fury, passed Bamboo Forest and in Route 48 there is a fight between Lucario and Feraligatr and i cant pass... am i missing something??
You have to beat Silver in Evergreen Town first before you can access Whitewood. This is a change from the original Glazed.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 27, 2017
You have to beat Silver in Evergreen Town first before you can access Whitewood. This is a change from the original Glazed.

Theres a man in the door of the gym saying that he doesnt know where Silver is

Nevermind, i found him... haha :D

Last edited:

LOKLOK

LOk
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 23, 2015
Man...I beat the game in 60hours
tudou can u update mega evolution next time?
kinda boring will no mega...(sad
PS:I found a bug! when u in tunod beat the pikachu in the mt.stratus then u back to the choco town talk to the professor in the lab it will repeat go to milkshake swamp again...then u cannot beat the gym leader in northcoast town cuz the guy(perek is he?forget...zzz) ANYWAY... he block u way beat the gym he don't talk to u because u back to choco town talk to the professor again cause the BUG
I replay it again solve the problem(bad english sorry

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 7, 2016
Is there gonna be a change to the gift pokemon that the fisherman on haunted seaway gives you since he gives you a second rotom?

Also golbat can't learn fly. I thought he could.

Lunaturret

[B]The Forgotten[/B]
Years
So not really changing the story itself but changing pretty much everythink else i take my hat off to you, Im shock i didnt see this earlier as theirs alot of work being put into this. Are their any areas your mainly focusing on at present in the hack or as a stand point your very happy and only minor or if any changes are needed.

jan2prado

Eat, Sleep, Repeat!
Years
Why is Flygon replaced with Goodra? And btw the gym in Kolo has Flygon as its special shiny pokemon and replacing flygon with goodra kinda ruins the gym's flying over the chasm thingy.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 24, 2017
I am downloading this rom, it seems awesome. Good job.

EDIT: I am having trouble patching it. It doesn't work on a clean Emerald rom? I've tried the U, UE and the one of Trashman from coolroms and it says it failed with the NUPS. What should I do here?

Last edited:

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
By any chance, did you change around of the music of the game? That would give it the "newish" regional feeling for the game that I always felt would have made the game even more awesome and in depth.

tudou

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 8, 2024
I am downloading this rom, it seems awesome. Good job.

EDIT: I am having trouble patching it. It doesn't work on a clean Emerald rom? I've tried the U, UE and the one of Trashman from coolroms and it says it failed with the NUPS. What should I do here?
Try pressing Ignore instead of Abort when patching the ROM.

Why is Flygon replaced with Goodra? And btw the gym in Kolo has Flygon as its special shiny pokemon and replacing flygon with goodra kinda ruins the gym's flying over the chasm thingy.

Even though I removed the pseudo-legends from the Forlorn Cape, far more effective dragons (read: Garchomp) than Flygon still have decent availability. Also only Vibrava appears in the wild, and even so only in one area.
Kolo Isle's pretty late in the game, anyways. I guess I could change the leader's ace but it isn't really a huge turn-away by that point.

By any chance, did you change around of the music of the game? That would give it the "newish" regional feeling for the game that I always felt would have made the game even more awesome and in depth.
Hmm. Might get around to it eventually if I find the need to update further.

So not really changing the story itself but changing pretty much everythink else i take my hat off to you, Im shock i didnt see this earlier as theirs alot of work being put into this. Are their any areas your mainly focusing on at present in the hack or as a stand point your very happy and only minor or if any changes are needed.

For the most part I'm done for now. I might add a few new things but otherwise I'm pretty satisfied.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 26, 2016
You might as well add an early Trade Stones mart or on the ground.
Because it is only available after Tunod league and kinda sucks knowing you cant further evolve your pokemon without it.

Lunaturret

[B]The Forgotten[/B]
Years
For the most part I'm done for now. I might add a few new things but otherwise I'm pretty satisfied.

So you have a few minor things then you all wrapped up well i cant wait to push through this hack it feels like im slowly behind on all these magnificent hacks and your is impressive

Because it is only available after Tunod league and kinda sucks knowing you cant further evolve your pokemon without it.

Would be a nice addition to the game :)

tudou

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 8, 2024

You can actually get a Trade Stone if you are fast enough in the Skiing minigame on Northcoast Town. I've also added Trade Stones for purchase in the Northcoast Mart in case the minigame doesn't work properly, especially for people emulating the game.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 30, 2016
Amazing hack!

Does anyone knows at which level Riolu or Lucario gets Nasty Plot?

Back