• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Red Viper's Trading Place

Status
Not open for further replies.

LurifLUX

Fluxilurr
Years
I have this elegant Vivillon I would be more than willing to trade for one of your drought Vulpix♀, if that's not to your liking I also have one of them Zygarde and/or protean Frogadier I could add to the deal.

Red Viper

Pokémon Collector
Years
@CrazyBear92 Ok.... Do you want something from me or not? I alreadt have Protean Froakie
@LurifLUX Sorry, but I already have a elegant Vivillon as well as Zygarde and a Protean Froakie/Frogadier

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 27, 2016
Do you have a Modest, Hidden Ability, Male Eevee? Sorry if I'm asking too much I just wanted to know.

Red Viper

Pokémon Collector
Years
Do you have a Modest, Hidden Ability, Male Eevee? Sorry if I'm asking too much I just wanted to know.
Sorry, don't have it.

TOPIC UPDATE: My trade shop is closed for a while, since I'm competing in a tournament and don't have the time to regulary check this topic.

Red Viper

Pokémon Collector
Years
My trading shop is open again! Not much up for trade yet, but more will be added soon.

I also have a modest 20th aniversary Victiny, but I haven't checked the IV's yet, so it will be added later.

Years
Hi

Do you have any Celebi available to trade? I'm not fussed what Gen they are from or level. If possible I would prefer a lower level one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back