• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
Hope it works! I'm trying to get Emerald off eBay, but I don't have PayPal, my parents do, and they're being stupid and won't listen to a word I say about it. I'm back at Uxie, hope my Sync works, I'm trying to get one Relaxed Natured. Afterwards, I'm going to do a bit more team building, then go off to:
Please vote for 1 guys!
Giratina
(RESTART DIAMOND) Dialga
Heatran
Or encounter lots of poke's to try and get me better luck for getting Shiny Glcidea Shaymin or Gamestp Gigas

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
Years
I'm almost done with my setting up to hatch shiny Munchlax.

1. Hatched and evolved a Munichlax that knew Curse.
2. Spent all my coins to get as many Abras that I could in FR. (Ok yeah I got pissed and just gave myself a huge setback)
But only TWO of them had the nature I wanted, and only ONE was Synchro. Ridiculous.
I'm also gonna migrate Kanto starters and Mudkipz.

Next is use that Synchro to obtain at least 6 Ditto, and then check the Ditters out, and then pick one out and trade it, Slugma, and Snorlax to Pearl1. Box'm, then play up to Solaceon, and then get to breeding. I could do this on Pearl2, but I want that one to chain crap on.
Another reason is because, this reason: I traded a shiny Misdreavus off for a shiny Buizel. It's level 50. I haven't looked at it much, but it looks like a chained shiny and then just rare candied to lv. 50...... but that's a little weird.

Regardless the kid was sincere. He had a shiny Roserade too that was Lv. 79 (mine sure was better than it was and mine's at Lv. 60 like the rest of my fighters).

So anyway I been doing that but mostly been playing PMD1.
The irony is choking me to death in this game.
I'm a Treecko. They chase me, but they don't realize I haven't done anything wrong, which reflects PMD2's storyline.

And then there's the "legend".... And my true self.

It's been an experience, that's for sure.

I also downloaded SMRPG off the Shop Channel.... I love this game. In fact it's my favorite game of all time. Yep. All time. #1. #2. is Sonic 3 & Knuckles.

Of course if I had to pick between a game to play it'd be Pokemon since it never really ends.

Soon I will be hoarding Munchrax eggs. MUNCHRAX!

The benefit to this is that if I get a shiny, I'll know which egg it came from, turn it off, and then record the hatching. :)

But the problem is...... is that.... what happens if none of them are shiny? So many Munchraxes............. to release or whatever....

Last edited:

Tabatha

A figment of your imgination
Years
Hey guys, I was gone for a few days because I was moving into my new apartment for my second year at university thus I had no internet for a few days.
First of all I'd like to say congratz to anyone who has gotten new shinnies in my absence.
Second I'd like to say since I had no internetz for a few days I spent all that time chaining bellsprout and oddish...but I seem to be cursed my chains always always always break at 34...so I'm hoping this curse ends soon. I have 45min bus ride to and from campus so I should have time to chain then.

DDD'SSCEPTILE

Years
First of all I want to complain to Nintendo for being a total pain in the *** sometimes.

Since I got that new DS, I tried to migrate the Pokemon I needed today but it said I couldn't and would have to wait 24 hours. BS.

So instead of completing Step 2, I went on to Step 3 atm and I'm about halfway to Solaceon Town. Next up is Eterna Forest and VS. Gardenia.

41victory

>.> Nobody saw anything <.<
Years
Hey Guys! I'm in the contest so ive been chaining for banette! its up to fourty one and i got 1 shiny banette. this lasts till the end of the month so i dont see me doing anything else for awhile... besides school...
...Sorry tropius ill get you later :(

After I get a good one I have to clone it so 1 is UT and one is EV'd...
I dont know how to clone >.<

Anyways I think I can do it.

C yall gl on finding shinys!

The Graceful Assassin

Dispose Of The Betrayer....
Years
Hey Guys! I'm in the contest so ive been chaining for banette! its up to fourty one and i got 1 shiny banette. this lasts till the end of the month so i dont see me doing anything else for awhile... besides school...
...Sorry tropius ill get you later :(

After I get a good one I have to clone it so 1 is UT and one is EV'd...
I dont know how to clone >.<

Anyways I think I can do it.

C yall gl on finding shinys!

there is a contest going on? still SR for Regice but now im back in school which cuts my playing time so GL to all.

41victory

>.> Nobody saw anything <.<
Years
Yeah a contest on smogon.
I want to get me a shiny tropius too but with this contest i might not get to breeding for a while... and that sucks. When breeding for shiny should you save then get the eggs or just continually hatch eggs?
Im thinking save... which would be faster?

Aw giving up on squirtle?
:(

BG pokemon freak

Has 6 Shiny pokemon ... YAY
Years
YAY !!! I just cought a Shiny Jigglypuff on my Saphire game in route 115
I was looking for a shiny taillow ... or a wingull ... but here bang - green eyed lvl 25 Jigglypuff YAY !!!

BTW I am an old member of the club ... sorry i haven't been around here lately but I didn't have anything to write about .. until now :P

oh and I am trying to get a lvl 12 shiny smoochum traded... the boy got it by breeding jynx in leaf green for the dex ... and he said he didn't need it but i can't just meet him because he is away these days...
but now I will keep you informed ;P see ya all

P.S. congrats to Metal Mario on the chained pokes ... i wanna get a DS and DIAMOND :)

EDIT: is there a new Card request thread ?

Last edited:

DDD'SSCEPTILE

Years
Hey you guys, I got a new shiny. Chained Rhyhorn at Stark Mountain and found a male to evolve into Rhyperior.

YAY !!! I just cought a Shiny Jigglypuff on my Saphire game in route 115
I was looking for a shiny taillow ... or a wingull ... but here bang - green eyed lvl 25 Jigglypuff YAY !!!

BTW I am an old member of the club ... sorry i haven't been around here lately but I didn't have anything to write about .. until now :P

oh and I am trying to get a lvl 12 shiny smoochum traded... the boy got it by breeding jynx in leaf green for the dex ... and he said he didn't need it but i can't just meet him because he is away these days...
but now I will keep you informed ;P see ya all

P.S. congrats to Metal Mario on the chained pokes ... i wanna get a DS and DIAMOND :)

EDIT: is there a new Card request thread ?

Congrats you two, especially on that random encounter. Before my tenure is over I want one more of those.
As far as the Card Request goes, I have no clue.

The circle is now (almost) complete.

I'm working on the Careful Ditto now. I've looked all over Smogon and haven't found a single one. Expletive. So I'll have to use my own.

Thing is, it's reminiscent of Gligar: These things are hard to find, and then I get bored because I know I'm not serious about it but I still play like I'm in a shiny hunting run. If I don't do that I'll never find consecutive ones but if I do that it'll take forEVER.

I'm gonna try to get somemore when I get out of the shower, then trade over, and then get ready to hoard eggs tomorrow while I wait for my mom to get out of the doctors office. As mentioned before I'm going the "fill boxes full" route, and then hatch'em all.

Oh, yeah, I got a shiny Porygon off of a dude on YouTube. His shiny Rayquaza was hacked (caught at Lv. 100...) but this Porygon looks legit and was from someone else, and has a "wrong" nature. Meh. Whatever.

I hope I get shiny Munchlax pretty fast, I'd like to hatch another shiny, not Shroomish though.

Tabatha

Years
I go for the "fill the boxes full then hatch them all" route too when breeding for shinnies, currently I'm hatching chikorita's while gathering a box full of bulbasaur eggs, when I'm done hatching chikortia's I'll hatch the bulbasaurs while gathering torchic eggs....hopefully I'll get a shiny of each soon, if not I'll release them all and start again

Tabatha

Years
Good luck to you all. As for me,well,still Soft Reseting T_T
Tabatha-You have a normal Chikorita? Cool.

TLM
Yeah, I have all the starters, if you need any of them let me know because I end up just releasing them anyways.

Anyways still no luck with hatching a shiny, I'm going to keep trying on the bus this morning.

Years
Awesome I love youz guyz! (ha) lol
I'm going for Uxie like there's no tomorrow (is there gonna be one?) and I think I'm on a sugar high, it was my brothers birthday with an awesome cake. GL all!

DDD'SSCEPTILE

Years
Mood: Frustrated

I think I have around 20 Munchrax eggs from when I started last night.

This just won't work. So I'm gonna hatch'em all when I get to 30 and hopefully get a female Careful natured Munchlax.

The catch?

Munchlax doesn't breed.

So I'll have to trade it to Diamond, level it up, love it up til it evolves, then trade it back.
The payoff should be huge, since I go from "don't like each other much" to "very well" or whatever it is, since the Snorlax will be "traded" and the one that I hatched will be my own.

Incest but I don't give a crap.

Then I will hoard eggs.

I just wonder if they'll do this while making eggs.........

Also I'm trying to get a good Smeargle so I can start my next hatching project on another Pokemon not named Shroomish.
I'm asking my "friend" to see if he can find one. Knowing him, it'll probably be a hacked Pokemon, butttttttttttttttttttttt............................................
I'll scoot that one under the rug. :P

Back