• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Detective

Status
Not open for further replies.

Planetes.

@n_diiv
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017
okay well we have 10 right now, but lets just wait a little while to see if more ppl want to join, the more, the merrier right?

Two tailed trouble

Kid genius
Years
Boy

Detective Alias: Miles Prower

Partner Pokemon: Vulpix

I am one of the more Miley mentioned. This looks like fun!

EDIT: Wait? What?! why does a drowzee matter in a mystery?

Planetes.

@n_diiv
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017
^damnit sorry, I remember adding you, I must have accidentally deleted it upon editing I'll put you in.

Planetes.

@n_diiv
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017
^basically some pokemon will be able to help get clues and leads while others will not

phoenix7890

Cereal Killer
Years
Gah! i hope im not too late.. if i am, ignore meh!

Girl.
Detective Alias: Jamie Lovekill

Partner Pokemon: Alakazam,able to read pplz minds ;)

Last edited:

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
Years
my dusknoir can go through walls and float making it able to reach places where most pokemon cant.
it can also control pokemon and people by taking control of their body. it can control someone important and interview the lady. Dusknoir rulez :D

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
Years
Ok, sounds good. With the get-together stuff, I prob wouldn't be able to check back here very often.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back