• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Community Member Lounge - so how do you like PC so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 19, 2020
Hello everyone. I joined these forums at the beginning of September. However, I have been a pokemon fan since the first generation.
My favourite pokemon is poliwhirl, however, I am not a fan of water type pokemon. In fact poliwag, poliwhirl, poliwrath are the only water pokemon I like. My favourite pokemon types are ghost, poison, and bug.

I was also wondering what happened to the old forum layout? I really loved the picture of the trainer riding on Articuno while holding the smiling wurmple. Is it possible to download this picture from somewhere?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 21, 2016
My fave is Fire too!
I'M SO EXCITED FOR THE HYPE X POKÉMON LAUNCH PARTY ON FRIDAY. Pikachu is going!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I love fire type and water type
All time favourite charizard and Squirtle
Aaa those are great! Charizard is the original dragon... without even being a dragon d:

Hey all, Darkness/Gawerty/CGJ here. I joined PC in 2009 under the name cgj (literally no caps involved) and I was a serious lurker and mostly still am. I seem to be on a posting spree today though. I'm in love with the Rom Hacking section and Fanfiction section (Even though i've never made an active post in Fanfiction.)

I find writing post a bit nerve-wracking sometimes because I want EVERYONE to like me when the reality is that a lot of people won't.

My favorite type of Pokemon is Psychic, but my favorite Pokemon is Zangoose. It's an interesting little mix.
Aww, you should post some comments on fics you like in Fanfiction & Writing (: The authors would love your attention!

Zangoose is one of my in-game favs for sure. He was just amazing to use in Ruby.

Hello everyone. I joined these forums at the beginning of September. However, I have been a pokemon fan since the first generation.
My favourite pokemon is poliwhirl, however, I am not a fan of water type pokemon. In fact poliwag, poliwhirl, poliwrath are the only water pokemon I like. My favourite pokemon types are ghost, poison, and bug.

I was also wondering what happened to the old forum layout? I really loved the picture of the trainer riding on Articuno while holding the smiling wurmple. Is it possible to download this picture from somewhere?
Haha, the polis are a bit special for being water types mayhaps. I thought they were water/psychic in the beginning but Poliwrath became water/fighting. Weird O.o

You can change your forum style to whichever one you like! Look for a little scrollbar in the loooowest left corner of the forum page (or sometimes in the middle) and you can choose from 938459 or so styles. Well not really but there are looooads of them. The one you're looking for is called Let's Fly Together (:

My fave is Fire too!
I'M SO EXCITED FOR THE HYPE X POKÉMON LAUNCH PARTY ON FRIDAY. Pikachu is going!
Whats your favorite Fire pokémon then? (:
What's the hype x pokémon launch party? o:

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 19, 2020
You can change your forum style to whichever one you like! Look for a little scrollbar in the loooowest left corner of the forum page (or sometimes in the middle) and you can choose from 938459 or so styles. Well not really but there are looooads of them. The one you're looking for is called Let's Fly Together (:

Thanks so much! I honestly never would have figured that out if you had not told me.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 28, 2016
My favorite type is fire/electric because in the Pokemon TCG you can roll anyone using the power build energy strategy and because have this really cool Deck with Team Galactics mars (the most op trainer card btw) It works around building electric energy using eelektrik and its dynamotor onto a raquaza ex and while you do that retreat and use reshiram and zekrom and outrage until youve built up the energy onto the rayquaza again and explode them.

I would say that my favorite pokemon has to be torchic as of looks wise and zekrom/reshiram for power in the TCG. But for The Best card I would say Rayquaza EX.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
I don't really have a specific type I love, but most Pokemon I like are usually psychic and bug types. My favorite 3 Pokemon, at the moment, would be Volcarona, Espeon, and Breloom (because I have an odd fascination with mushrooms).

Mister Torgue

Banned
Years
If you all know me, my favorite kinds of pokemon are those that are able to do the one thing that i really like...

EXPLOSSSSSSSSSSSSIOOOOOOOOONS!

But in all seriousness, my favorite types would be Normal, Fighting, and Steel types because they remind me of everything i like doing outdoors and indoors.

Years
My favourite type is ghost. And pokemon is giratina

Ah Giratina, one of the awesome 4th Gen legendaries out there are arguably a design and unique typing that people love. I do want to say, is Platinum your fave Pokemon game? Wouldn't be surprised if it was considering Giratina is the mascot of said game.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 25, 2016
Hi everyone, first time posting just looking for a little help, I want a summer deerling/sawsbuck for my alpha sapphire. I don't need IV's/EV's/nature.

Dark age

Banned
Years
Ah Giratina, one of the awesome 4th Gen legendaries out there are arguably a design and unique typing that people love. I do want to say, is Platinum your fave Pokemon game? Wouldn't be surprised if it was considering Giratina is the mascot of said game.

na! My fav game is omega ruby. And i have been reading your every post. Don't you think you need to be a moderator.

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
Years
i haven't been on here in 8 months..hope everyone is doing well. looking to make some friends drop me a vm.

Years
And i have been reading your every post. Don't you think you need to be a moderator.

It's funny you ask that, since a lot of people feel my high post count would have gotten me somewhere only to find out staff was never a thing for me. How are things doing on your end?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back