• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Community Member Lounge - so how do you like PC so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Okay! I'm going to Try to name a few of them That i find the most Interest in Playing.
Here are some of them:
  • Pokemon FireRed hack - Pokemon Adventure: Red's Chapter
  • Pokemon Emerald hack - Pokemon Glazed
  • Pokemon Emerald hack - Pokemon Resolute

Here are the Thread Links if some of you want to check it out

Pokemon Adventure: Red's Chapter
Pokemon Glazed
Pokemon Resolute
Ooooh thank you! I love that manga, so Red's Chapter could be pretty cool for me to check out.

Im new to this community i am RJ One and i have a youtube channel

But about the types i choose fire type and as a patna magby;)
Welcome! Oh, put your youtube channel link in your signature so we can check it out? c: You can edit your signature here: http://www.pokecommunity.com/profile.php?do=editsignature

I'll give you a nice Magby to get started with~ if you post a lot around Main Street, you can put 5 links to your posts here and we'll evolve it also!

Hello. My name is Hakuren, and my favorite type is the Electric type. My favorite non evolved of this is Raikou, but my favorite in general of this type is Luxray, which is my favorite Pokemon along with Pyroar. I have played all versions. I'm gender-fluid, so both he and she work for me. Thanks for having me!
Hi Hakuren, that's a nice name (: Aaa Raikou is one of my favorite legendary pokémon! I'll give you a Shinx for now then c: You can evolve it by posting a lot in Main Street and let us know here afterwards.

Also, there's a huge variety of people who consider themselves transgender, genderfluid or even agender on PC, so regardless what or who you consider yourself to be, no matter who you like or what you enjoy, you're very welcome to just chill out and be yourself here. I hope you'll enjoy it!

Don't worry. In my opinion puns are the Icest ;3

My favorite Pokemon would have to be Glaceon though there are many that come a close second.
You like Ice? That's cool. (8 ok wait that pun has already been used in this thread hasn't it

*uses ice punch instead*
tumblr_m3bnrsHHRX1qckwxco1_500.gif

aww thanks was is my pride and joy. My current starter is Charmander who was nicknamed Norbert in honor of Hagrid :-)

Hmm for a fire pokemon I can't decide I love them all but if I have to decide its either

Growlith
arcanine_by_arthurroyalknight.png

or

Torcoal
latest

][ I mean it's a turtle who breathes fire, it's just an awesome design.
I'lllll give you Growlithe then, so that it can evolve! But hey, that there is actually a picture of Arcanine, just so you know ;D they are very similar though, so really, that's an easy mistake. Even Officer Jenny made it... Remember that?

Hello I'm MelonTitan! I just joined about a month ago. Anyways, my favorite type is water. My favorite Pokemon is the first starter I've ever picked, Totodile! My second is Sandshrew! My favorite region is Johto but Kalos is not too far behind.
Welcome MelonTitan! Nice to see you check in here~ Oh, so your first game was a Johto one? That's really nice, it's my favorite too <3 Never played a Kalos game though, hmm. I feel like I should. I'll give you a Totodile as a partner then!

Also I like that this thread is rapidly becoming "Post Pokémon gifs".
c83bd4ae.gif~c200

/thread

Years
Hello I'm MelonTitan! I just joined about a month ago. Anyways, my favorite type is water. My favorite Pokemon is the first starter I've ever picked, Totodile! My second is Sandshrew! My favorite region is Johto but Kalos is not too far behind.

Nice to meet you too Melon! I personally like Oshawott better than Totodile but it still is a cutie in its own right, and if you do love Water-types I happen to run a Water-type club here in Pokemon General. It has been suffering from a lack of activity so getting new members on board would be great for me.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Aug 24, 2023
Hikamaru said:
Nice to meet you too Melon! I personally like Oshawott better than Totodile but it still is a cutie in its own right, and if you do love Water-types I happen to run a Water-type club here in Pokemon General. It has been suffering from a lack of activity so getting new members on board would be great for me.
I'll be sure to check it out!

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 23, 2017
Hi, I'm kinda new here (been on for a couple days now) and noticed that this had replaced the new users hangout. It's hard for me to pick a favourite type or Pokémon when there are so many but I'll run through the first five great ones I can think of:

Wooper because Wooper is awesome, it's an axolotl and axolotls are the best (shout out to Mudkip).
Totadile, first Pokémon I ever got and still ranks high in my book.
Stunfisk, don't ask why, even I don't know.
Polywag, I love it and it's evolutions.
Oddish, first grass Pokémon I ever encountered.
Well, based on that list I guess I like water type best, that's cool then!

Anyway just wanted to say hi/introduce myself and mention the fact that I am currently developing a fan game and I have a thread on it (Pokémon neon Glow) if anyone is interested.

Last edited:
Years
Hi, I'm kinda new here (been on for a couple days now) and noticed that this had replaced the new users hangout. It's hard for me to pick a favourite type or Pokémon when there are so many but I'll run through the first five great ones I can think of:

Wooper because Wooper is awesome, it's an axolotl and axolotls are the best (shout out to Mudkip).

Anyway just wanted to say hi/introduce myself and mention the fact that I am currently developing a fan game and I have a thread on it (Pokémon neon Glow) if anyone is interested.

Hey there! Nice to meet you.

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
Years
You like Ice? That's cool. (8 ok wait that pun has already been used in this thread hasn't it

*uses ice punch instead*
tumblr_m3bnrsHHRX1qckwxco1_500.gif

Don't be stealing my puns! They are FireSnow originals and have a copyright! You now owe me $10,952.67. I only take cash.

Also, OH MY GOSHHHHH BUIZEL GIFS!!!!!!

200.gif

Runiel

I am male
Years
Don't be stealing my puns! They are FireSnow originals and have a copyright! You now owe me $10,952.67. I only take cash.

Also, OH MY GOSHHHHH BUIZEL GIFS!!!!!!

Did someone said... Buizel Gifs?!

tumblr_mynx6gwulL1qd87hlo1_500.gif

We need more Oshawott gifs here

Got you Covered :D

306d9ec67d7c4f855c92ee561aba291b1fd2480c_hq.gif

Haha yes, Wooper is nice, it has a derpy but cute face, plus, like you said, axolotls are awesome, they can regenerate their Body parts whenever they want! That's epic.

Mudkip is also awesome, it has some nice memes, plus it's also Cute.

For Totodile, i have to say it's pretty gnarly, just look at it,

250px-Totodile_anime.png

Its Jaw is like damn Cruncher, and Because it's based off Crocodile, you don't want to put your hands in there

And for your next Favorite pokemon, Stunfisk, like Wooper it's Derpy, i don't even know how Stunfisk come to existence, but hey, at least it's Fine in Competetive battle!

Hmmm, Poliwag, I don't really like its Lips, i think it's too "eehhh", but then again, that's my Opinion. Other than it's "eehhh" lips it's a pretty Cool and cute Pokemon, it's Evolutions is also Nice at Battling, and Good looking.

Your last Favorite Pokemon is Oddish, well, I can't say much about Oddish, it's pretty Cute, i Guess, and Vileplume is pretty Useful, so yeah, i can't really say much about Oddish, my Interest in Oddish is pretty Low.

Welcome to the Forums, and I hope you Enjoy your stay here (I sure do), and Good luck on Developing your Fan Game, I'll sure Check it out when you have Finished it!

Last edited:
Years
Hi everyone I'm Neliiiel and I'm a big fan of Eevee, since the first gen. I don't really have a favorite type but if I have to choose one, I'd choose Dark or Fairy type. I have played all Pokemon main versions and I am currently trying Pokemon hacks.

Well, nice to meet you :D

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 23, 2017
Did someone said... Buizel Gifs?!

tumblr_mynx6gwulL1qd87hlo1_500.gif

Got you Covered :D

306d9ec67d7c4f855c92ee561aba291b1fd2480c_hq.gif

Haha yes, Wooper is nice, it has a derpy but cute face, plus, like you said, axolotls are awesome, they can regenerate their Body parts whenever they want! That's epic.

Mudkip is also awesome, it has some nice memes, plus it's also Cute.

For Totodile, i have to say it's pretty gnarly, just look at it,

250px-Totodile_anime.png

Its Jaw is like damn Cruncher, and Because it's based off Crocodile, you don't want to put your hands in there

And for your next Favorite pokemon, Stunfisk, like Wooper it's Derpy, i don't even know how Stunfisk come to existence, but hey, at least it's Fine in Competetive battle!

Hmmm, Poliwag, I don't really like its Lips, i think it's too "eehhh", but then again, that's my Opinion. Other than it's "eehhh" lips it's a pretty Cool and cute Pokemon, it's Evolutions is also Nice at Battling, and Good looking.

Your last Favorite Pokemon is Oddish, well, I can't say much about Oddish, it's pretty Cute, i Guess, and Vileplume is pretty Useful, so yeah, i can't really say much about Oddish, my Interest in Oddish is pretty Low.

Welcome to Your Forums, and I hope you Enjoy your stay here (I sure do), and Good luck on Developing your Fan Game, I'll sure Check it out when you have Finished it!

Thanks for the warm welcome, out of all of those my top two must be Wooper and Totadile, not sure why though XD

Hi everyone I'm Neliiiel and I'm a big fan of Eevee, since the first gen. I don't really have a favorite type but if I have to choose one, I'd choose Dark or Fairy type. I have played all Pokemon main versions and I am currently trying Pokemon hacks.

Well, nice to meet you :D

Oh my gosh I forgot Eevee 0.0 that Pokémon is way up on my list 10/10. If I was a gym leader I would specialize in Eevee plus its evolutions :)

Guys calm down! What we really need are more Totodile gifs! ^^

Syre1FK.gif

10/10 da beest won yit mawn!

Last edited by a moderator:

TheLegendaryGuy

The greatest Ash Ketchum fan!
Years
Water's my favourite type as u see, water types can use the attacks super effective on both fire (water type moves) and grass(ice type)

TheLegendaryGuy

The greatest Ash Ketchum fan!
Years
Water's my fav. type, and my favourite water type starter pokemon is piplup.

My favourite water type starter pokemon is piplup.

Last edited by a moderator:

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
Years
Water's my fav. type, and my favourite water type starter pokemon is piplup.

My favourite water type starter pokemon is piplup.

Water types are great (see Buizel) and piplup is no exception. Very solid starter and it was funny in the anime I thought

Exhibit 1:
200.gif

For me, my heart belongs to Chimchar for Sinnoh starters and all starters in general really.

200.gif

Years
  • Age 41
  • Seen Apr 23, 2017
Hello! I have been a pokemon fan through all the generations and am excited to hopefully see news for Moon and Sun soon.

My favorite type Pokemon... Ice and Electric types. I am hoping to see more in the new games. My fave Pokemon is Luxray.

Nice to join you guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back