• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello \(ouo)/

Years

Hello!! I'm a new member of PC, and I'm still getting things figured out. I mainly came here because my 2 Facebook accounts got deleted ;-; I was Misty Cerulean on my first one, I put 5 five years into that account, and 5,000 friends, was in a bunch of groups and etc. But this is a more active community I can tell. :)

So, glad to meet you all, and I can't wait to get started on here! If anybody wants to become friends, my friend code is 4957-5949-5492
Currently, I'm filling up my Pokedex and collecting all the power items c:

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Heeey, welcome to PC!

That emoji in the title caught my attention, admittedly, haha.

Though, yeah, Facebook doesn't take kindly to roleplay accounts. I had a similar experience, they deleted my friend's account, and then mine. This was some years ago and I have never tried since then. ; ;

Luckily, PC is just fine with roleplay, and also functions more like a social network than a normal forum, so I hope you have fun here. c:

Years
Oh yeah, I'm into trades, and will check that out real soon. Thank you for the welcome, and my all-time favorite game would have to be Emerald, there's just a lot of nostalgia tied into it for me. cx

Years

Hello!! I'm a new member of PC, and I'm still getting things figured out. I mainly came here because my 2 Facebook accounts got deleted ;-; I was Misty Cerulean on my first one, I put 5 five years into that account, and 5,000 friends, was in a bunch of groups and etc. But this is a more active community I can tell. :)

So, glad to meet you all, and I can't wait to get started on here! If anybody wants to become friends, my friend code is 4957-5949-5492
Ahh no! How'd that happen! That sure sucks! I hope that you find a whole bunch of new friends and I hope that I can be lucky enough to be one of them! Let's chat sometime! I always enjoy chatting about the games and new strategies and I hope to get back in the competitive scene and I'm really falling behind on that ohohoho!

Years
Of course id like to be your friend as well, and i understand i love to do competitive battles, although ive got a few 3 - 5 iv pokemon i havent had the time to actually train them. C:

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years

Hey lillienull, welcome to the Community.

U made a good choice by deciding to join in. I hope u are liking this place so far.

Any time u wanna have a chat, feel free to VM.

See ya around :).

Pika Pika :chu:

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today

That's because Facebook requires you to use your real identity as part of the Ts and Cs.

However, forums are the complete opposite, so you can be who you want to be to your heart's content here :>

Back