• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SkyNight Hacking Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
i could also do some basic scripting.
darthatron is giving me some help with apply movements so i should be able to learn from that.
i can do givepokemon, giveitem and basic speaking. i can also do checkflags/setflags and such. I just need to learn the movement stuff.
I would recommend looking in the pixel projects section for spriters and asking if you can use them with credit: that is if you don't find a spriter. XD

wahwa

Pokemon Revolution Creator
Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2008
ok.I put you as scripter and mapper in the first post.

wahwa

Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2008
Yup,the unzl-gba For the titlescreen.But,it not finished yet.

wahwa

Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2008
Dont know yet until the storyline is complete

Years
you know how you asked me to make some talking people?
well, i'm not to sure what to make them say, so could you suggest some stuff that i can make them say? like, stories or something?
and i'm assuming this is flowerbloom?
i will also do some work on that town too, make it look better =D

Last edited:

wahwa

Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2008
Just make the people in the hacks talk like "this town is awsome" or whatever.

Years
Just make the people in the hacks talk like "this town is awsome" or whatever.

ok, and with the map editing, it's connected from above, but what about the sides and below?

EDIT: and i'm also having a few problems, so i am gonna try removing the intro to see if i can get around it. god darn it.
i am also gonna do it again with another clean rom, see if that helps.
cheers

EDIT: ahh shiznizzle, i will just do the scripts and then send you the file. ARGH
i really dunno what happened >_>

EDIT(again): i will do the scripting, but then i will provide you with the offsets and what they say, that way, you have full control over what and who goes where and such. sound good? here's the first 3 (i will attatch the files and such when done!)
Spoiler:

Last edited:

wahwa

Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2008
Thanks,sirwilis04.Also,please dont attach the ips here.Just PM me with the offset that you script.

Years
Thanks,sirwilis04.Also,please dont attach the ips here.Just PM me with the offset that you script.
yeh, and then i'll PM you the download link as well then

i have had an epiphany, i will send you an encrypted zip file [and PM you the password]! anyways, sorry it's taking so long, i should have about 7 offsets [in total] for you to use and the file soon.
again, sorry it's late.
perhaps you could do some story work whilst i am finishing up?
cheers,
SirWillis

Last edited:
Years
ayeeek.
well uhhh, i kind of messed up a little, because the text actually speaks over the top of itself.
they talk, yes, but it puts the next line of text over the top. O_o
I am fixing it now.
it will be done within the hour, promise =D

EDIT: I am having some trouble with line breaks. I am using XSE and they don't seem to be working. O_o
I just tried fixing it and it still doesn't work. (Well it works, just not properly)
I will fiddle aroung and see what's happening.

EDIT: Sorry, I'm going to have to work on my scripting, or at least figure out what's wrong with it o_O
keep going with the hack and I will post back to see if I can get something going.
SORRY!
I hope you don't mind.
I just need to get used to XSE really. that's all it is.
cheers

EDIT; remove me from the scripter job.
it really isn't working out.
my scripts don't seem to work. ARGH
i am really really sorry, but I will only be a scripter if everything works absolutely perfectly, which it doesn't. therefore, i shall mainly be the mapper.
sorry for the HUGE dissapointment and I acknowledge it is my fault, but it's frustrating me as well
I hope I can make up for it.
G.K.S. will hopefully teach me how to edit the titlescreen, so I could do that?

Last edited:

wahwa

Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2008
ok.i remove you from scripter job but please post the titlescreen's job proof.

Years
ok.i remove you from scripter job but please post the titlescreen's job proof.
i didn't actually say i could do it just yet, i was saying that i am going to learn it, although there are no title screen tutorials in the tutorials thread, so i am going to wait for G.K.S.

thanks for not going crazy at me btw :nervous:

though would you mind telling me how you got all those purple background boxes instead of blue?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2008
i can be mapper
i have no proof of work cuz i'm just starting
i have MSN

Years
I'm going back to school as of tomorrow, so I'm not really gonna have any time on here until September, so until then I won't really be able to do any work, though I might be able to comment occasionally.
Til later,
SirWillis

Years
Want to apply for: Anything! I Just Want To Help!
Proof Of Work: In My Photo Album, Trainer Sprite
Past Experience: Making Games For Friends To Amuse Them
Contact Possibilities: MSN, Ask If Help Is Required

HackerGod

ROM Hacker
Years
Want to apply for: BETA Tester
Proof Of Work: Im good at pokemon,have every version(gb,gbc,gba.ds) And I play pokemon 24/7
Past Experience: Nothing,I'm new to hacking.
Contact Possibilities: Pm,Youtube(XxCulexxX),E-Mail([email protected])

wahwa

Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2008
Mr.Absol,i will tell what ur job on MSN.and HackerGod,i already have many beta tester so i will pm u if i need more tester.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back